Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Bound For Life - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bound For Life (52211 Views)

Bound To Boobs / Bound To Lust / Bound By Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bound For Life by BigBasher: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
BigBasher:
Waiting for more

Re: Bound For Life by Zamar: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2020
MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2020
She was indeed good in culinary skill. I ate till I could eat no more. After the meal, we lay on the bed. I cuddled her tummy.

“Now that you want to start business, will you still love me?”

“Of course. Nothing will stop me from loving you.”

“You won’t think you need someone better than me?”

I shook my head emphatically. “No sophisticated lady will come between us. What a man like me want from a lady is prettiness and home
management; and from what I have seen, you have the qualities, my dear. I mean that. In fact, the more prosperous I become, the more I will
take care of you.”

She smiled. “We shall see.”

“Yes, we shall see.” I kissed her. “I will start demonstrating my love for you right away.” I kissed her more. From her mouth, my lips slid down
slowly working to the neck and to her bust. She had removed the bra, so all I had to do was to lift up her t-shirt and play with her boobs.

This time around, she was not fussy about leaving the light on. I could clearly see her boobs now. The nipples were big and fluffy. The areolas
were particularly dark. To me, they were beautiful pair of breasts. I sucked on them and she moaned in pleasure.

She stopped me briefly to UnCloth herself. I went on to lock her door and to strip myself naked. I could see that she wanted me as much as I
wanted her. I dabbed my mouth on her vagina. That spot was a particularly special place to me. I teased the vulva, making her feel my warm
breath. I moved on to kiss her inner thighs.

They had smooth, silken flesh. Then, my tongue found its way back to the vagina. I gave her a long broad stroke with my tongue from her
butthole up all the way to her clit. Her body shook in excitement. I kept teasing her pussy so passionately, stimulating her clit and at the
moments my tongue slipped inside her vagina.

Her moaning increased, such that I feared that people could hear it outside the room.

“Do you like that or you want me to stop?” I asked. It was a very needless question. Her response was a grunt and her action of holding my head
tightly to remain where it was. She let out a muffled cry and twitched her body. That must be fantastic orgasm, I reasoned.

I changed position and got on top of her with my rock hard cock making a grand entry to her very wet pussy. The entry was slimy. I started the
gentle thrusting as if I was scared I would hurt her. I kept up the act with slow deep movements. They became very deep and fast at some
points.

Her moans accentuated the passionate session. She clung to me as if I had become a life support. Minutes later, I downloaded (or was it
uploaded?) warm sticky load of semen inside her. I didn’t even care whether she got pregnant or not. If she did, I was ready to take her to the
altar. We lay side by side on the bed, trying to regain our breath.

I was with her for a long time. How time moved so far. I was surprised when mummy called and I realized that it was already few minutes to
eleven o’clock.

“Anthony,” mummy said, her voice full of concern. “It’s to eleven. It’s not too safe to be outside at this time of the day.”

“I know, mummy. I’m already on my way home.”

“Okay. You need to come home right away.”

“Okay, mum.”

I disconnected the call and sighed. “Don’t worry, my dear. This parental guidance will soon stop.”

I stood up to dress up. “Take care of yourself, Bukky dear.”

“Alright. Take care of yourself too and goodnight.”

I kissed her goodnight and left her place.

Three weeks after I started the business with Kay, things were moving very fast. Indeed, it was a very lucrative business. Our agreement was that I
would be paid weekly commissions on the gains made. So far, the agreement was in place and I was raking in a lot of money.

On some days, I would join Kay at the bar of Exquisite Hotel to have a nice in time in the evening. I was becoming a big guy now and needed to step up in life. On some other days, I would visit Bukky in the evening. I made sure I visited her at least thrice during weekdays. Today, I was with
Kay and another pal, Cyril, and in company of two ladies. The first babe belonged to Kay while the second one was for Cyril. Today, Vivian my
regular babe was not around.

I was on my second bottle of lager beer. There was liveliness all around un in the bar as guys were drinking, smoking or chatting up their babes.
Kay and Cyril were discussing football. It was our favorite topic. We talked about European league, about football clubs and about good
players.

When it was eight p.m., I stood up. “Well, ladies and gentlemen, I’ll like to take my leave now,” I announced. “We’ll see again tomorrow.”

I shook hands with the guys, waved at the ladies and left the place. I would be going home straight. Now, talking about home, I was seriously
considering finding an apartment for myself. There was no way I would continue to live with my parents. I had earlier discussed this with Kay
and he said I should not be in a hurry to rent a place for now.

“I live in a two-bedroom flat at Oyekan Street. Why don’t you join me there for now? The second bedroom is empty.”

With the way mummy was disturbing me about my relationship and visit to Bukky, I might just consider taking Kay’s offer as an interim option.
Mummy refused to see anything good about my relationship with Bukky and kept insisting that I should look for a lady of my age. I had told her
she would have to accept her; that she was the love of my life. I got to our residence at Abina few minutes to nine. I went straight to my room as
I didn’t have any appetite to eat anything the evening.

I stripped myself to boxer and singlet and lay on the bed. Few minutes, someone knocked on my bed.

“Yes, come in,” I said.

Mummy entered the room.

“Aren’t you coming to eat?” she asked.

“I’m okay, mum. I don’t want any food tonight.”

She nodded. “So, how’s your business going?”

I smiled. “Business is going on well mum. I’m learning fast on the job. All is fine.”

“Okay. Goodnight, then.”

“Goodnight, mum.”

She left my room. I was thinking about Bukky when I slept off. I would not be visiting her until the following day. The next morning, I was at the
store at Ojuelegba to co-coordinate activities with Kay. No doubt, I was learning fast on the job and was doing well. From what Kay said, in six
months’ time, another outlet would be opened at Ota and I would fully be in charge of that one

Bound for Life: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/bound_for_life_18%2B/34736

2 Likes

Re: Bound For Life by Melancholy(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2020
Cool. Merry christmas oo
Re: Bound For Life by jayman00004(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
keep it up,pls update

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life by UltimateSpice: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Interesting
Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2020
UltimateSpice:
Interesting

Thanks
Re: Bound For Life by jayman00004(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2020
update oooooooo bikonu
Re: Bound For Life by Lakesc: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Great update...
Re: Bound For Life by Zamar: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: Bound For Life by Saturn101: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
More
Re: Bound For Life by Kyrestas: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Casnova i am waiting
Re: Bound For Life by BigBasher: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2021
Carry on
Re: Bound For Life by ThrillPlus: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
She left my room. I was thinking about Bukky when I slept off. I would not be visiting her until the following day. The next morning, I was at the store at Ojuelegba to co-coordinate activities with Kay.

No doubt, I was learning fast on the job and was doing well. From what Kay said, in six months’ time, another outlet would be opened at Ota and I would fully be in charge of that one.

That evening, at about eight in the evening, I was at Bukky’s place. It was Lola, her friend that opened the door.

“Hello, Tony.”

“Good evening,” I replied. “Where’s Bukky?”

“She said she forgot something in the shop and has gone to take it.”

“I see.” I sat on the couch, not far from her.

“So how’s business?” she asked. Before I could answer, she went on: “Bukky said you’re into cosmetics business now and everything is going on well.”

I nodded. “Oh, well, we thank God all is going on well.”

She smiled at me. “I hope you won’t forget us now that things are rosy.”

I grinned. What did she mean by that? Who were the ‘us’? I however kept my cool.

She raised her left leg and crossed it on the right. I could see her laps. Why a chorister would wear mini skirt outside the church was what I didn’t understand.

Oh, not that she should wear it inside the church. To me, she should not even wear it at all. But I could vouch for Bukky. She was quite decent.
I had to look away from Lola’s legs.

“You didn’t bring anything for us?” she asked.
I brought something for my babe, but not for you, my mind said. “Sorry, I did not.”

She smiled again. “Well, don’t just forget us.”

It was a relief when the door opened and Bukky came in. “Sorry, Love,” she smiled apologetically.

“I quickly had to go to the shop to pick some items.”

“Yes, I was told,” I said. She came to give me a peck. “You’re welcome, my dear.”

“Let me quickly go and prepare something in the kitchen.” She faced her friend. “Lola, come now. Let’s go and cook.”

They left for the kitchen. I relaxed on the couch and watched the programme on television. I had not brought any refreshment along today, so I just had to wait until Bukky finished what she was cooking.

Minutes later, the food was ready. It was white rice with stew and fried plantain. The three of us ate together. Lola stayed with us until after nine. It was then Bukky and I had some privacy.

We didn’t make love today. We just chatted on the bed, holding hands and discussing like real lovers.

About a month after I started the business, I decided to spend the weekend with Kay.

“Very good,” he said. “You are very much welcome.”

I told mum I would like to spend the weekend with my friend and business partner.

“Give me his address and number,” she replied.

“Just for record purpose.”

I grinned. I must say I liked her sense of caring. Mum was the concerned type. I gave her all the information she asked for. That Friday evening, I would be moving from the store to Kay’s place.

I also told Bukky that for the sake of changing the environment, I would not see her until Sunday afternoon as I would be spending the weekend with Kay, my good friend.

“Can’t I come along?” she asked.

I grinned and shook my head. “I’m planning getting my own accommodation, so we’ll soon be together for as long as I want. For now, sorry, you can’t follow me to Kay’s place. I promise to make everything up when we meet again,” I said.

“Meanwhile, have this for the weekend.” I gave her substantial amount of money to enjoy herself with. That made her to keep quiet.

Kay and I went to our regular bar. I called Vivian to join me at the bar. “You’ll be staying with me overnight, so get ready.”

She chuckled over the line. “You too should be ready,” she enthused.

She and I had been meeting in the last weeks.

She could not replace Bukky in my life, but she also had this spicy role to play. I very much cherished that role.

Re: Bound For Life by jayman00004(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
thank you for the update
Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
jayman00004:
thank you for the update

You are welcome
Re: Bound For Life by FairCritic(m): 3:19am On Feb 03, 2021
Nice update
Re: Bound For Life by Kyrestas: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
thank you for the update, casnova

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life by Saturn101: 4:19am On Feb 14, 2021
More
Re: Bound For Life by BigDebbie: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kudos OP,Can't wait for more

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2021
She chuckled over the line. “You too should be ready,” she enthused.

She and I had been meeting in the last weeks.

She could not replace Bukky in my life, but she also had this spicy role to play. I very much cherished that role.

Vivian came to meet me in the bar, but there was no need to hurry. Later, we left for Kay’s apartment. It was a neat and nice two-bedrooms apartment.

“You and your babe can use the next bedroom,” Kay said.

Of course, that was why we were there. “Thanks, Kay.”

I was soon in the room with Vivian.

“I hope you’re ready for me,” I teased.

“I hope you’re ready for me too.”

Like passion-starved couple, we started to kiss.

“Hey, wait,” she said, quite breathless. From her handbag, she brought out a pack of yoghurt, brought a razor blade and slit it open.

I undressed her top and bra, briefly caressing the boobs. I undressed too and freed my straining cock from its containment.

I took the pack and began to pour some on her right breast on sucked on it. From the right one to the left. They felt soft and succulent in my mouth. I then sat on the bed and poured some yoghurt on my cock.

"Hmmm," she said as she sucked and licked the cock, while I gently massaged the soft voluptuous breasts than dangled from her chest.

"Come over here," she said urgently. I quickly moved to her side of the bed. She sat down and pressed me down to my knees in front of her. I leaned forward and into her breasts.

"You’re my baby right now,” she said. “Come and suck, baby. Show baby how you suck," she whispered into my hot ear. My mouth found a sweet soft luscious breast and suckled it.

I moved my still-sticky cock up to her mouth and looked up at her as she sucked it while I sucked her breast. I paused, "Oh baby, we love to suck, don't we?"

"Hmm, honey, this is crazy, crazy, but wonderful. I can't believe this is happening. Make love to my succulent breasts, sweetheart."

I sucked and sucked, first one and then the other, licking the swollen areolas and nibbling at the nipples. After minutes, I adjusted my position such that she grasped my hips and moved me toward her.

She ran her hand up and down my pubic region. I could see her ogling my long and erect prick.
I took the yoghurt pack, now half empty and poured some of it over my eager organ. Then I moved toward her mouth.

She enveloped my prick and sucked it deeply into her mouth. The slow deep throat action she had undertaken on my cock had been the practice session for the passionate sucking that now began.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the physical love my babe now gave me, now here in reality was the dream episode that I had always had.

"Oh, baby, I used to dream about doing this sensuous thing with a babe," I said, wondering if maybe I should not have admitted that as I felt her stop and my prick go cold outside her mouth.

"Baby, I understood that, and you were not the only one," she replied.

She blushed again as I looked down at her, sitting there on the bed and holding my cock before her lust-enflamed face.

"Oh, baby, baby," I called out in joyous delirium. "I used to dream of being so free with boobs like this, sweetheart.”

I definitely loved this body. I loved these kind of boobs and had always wanted to feel and caress them. Now, Vivian was seriously fanning my embers of passion:

“Suck me, suck every part of my body," she enthused.

I did as she desired. I cuddled her back, waist and bum with my mouth still busy on her nipple.

My fingers moved to her belly and then her cunt. It was incredibly wet and I soaked my hand in it and then massaged her belly with it, reached down for more and then massaged her breasts with her own juices.

Then I ran my hand down and up, slowly, gently, caressing her now sticky breasts and belly.

Re: Bound For Life by Ann2012(f): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound For Life by ThrillPlus: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nice update
Re: Bound For Life by BigBasher: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nice update.
Re: Bound For Life by rosebuzz(f): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Love it pls give us more

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2021
She sat down and pressed me down to my knees in front of her. I leaned forward and into her breasts.

"You’re my baby right now,” she said. “Come and suck, baby. Show baby how you suck," she whispered into my hot ear.

My mouth found a sweet soft luscious breast and suckled it. I moved my still-sticky cock up to her mouth and looked up at her as she sucked it while I sucked her breast. I paused, "Oh baby, we love to suck, don't we?"

"Hmm, honey, this is crazy, crazy, but wonderful. I can't believe this is happening. Make love to my succulent breasts, sweetheart."

I sucked and sucked, first one and then the other, licking the swollen areolas and nibbling at the nipples.

After minutes, I adjusted my position such that she grasped my hips and moved me toward her. She ran her hand up and down my pubic region. I could see her ogling my long and erect prick.

I took the yoghurt pack, now half empty and poured some of it over my eager organ. Then I moved toward her mouth.

She enveloped my prick and sucked it deeply into her mouth. The slow deep throat action she had undertaken on my cock had been the practice session for the passionate sucking that now began.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the physical love my babe now gave me, now here in reality was the dream episode that I had always had.

"Oh, baby, I used to dream about doing this sensuous thing with a babe," I said, wondering if maybe I should not have admitted that as I felt her stop and my prick go cold outside her mouth.

"Baby, I understood that, and you were not the only one," she replied.

She blushed again as I looked down at her, sitting there on the bed and holding my cock before her lust-enflamed face.

"Oh, baby, baby," I called out in joyous delirium. "I used to dream of being so free with boobs like this, sweetheart.”

I definitely loved this body. I loved these kind of boobs and had always wanted to feel and caress them. Now, Vivian was seriously fanning my embers of passion.

I did as she desired. I cuddled her back, waist and bum with my mouth still busy on her nipple.

My fingers moved to her belly and then her cunt. It was incredibly wet and I soaked my hand in it and then massaged her belly with it, reached down for more and then massaged her breasts with her own juices.

Then I ran my hand down and up, slowly, gently, caressing her now sticky breasts and belly.

"Oh, yes, sweetheart, it’s so incredible that I'm so hot,” I cooed. “I’m so hot and I love it."

“You’re sweet, baby,” she replied.

"Hmm, baby, I love your body. This is an erotic dream come true."

"Tell me, sweetheart, what style do we do?"

I thought for a moment. I caressed her breasts and pressed my naked prick against her lovely ass cheeks as I appeared to think over what she said.

Re: Bound For Life by ThrillPlus: 5:05am On Mar 15, 2021
Nice update

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life by CasNova: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2021
I definitely loved this body. I loved these kind of boobs and had always wanted to feel and caress them. Now, Vivian was seriously fanning my embers of passion:

I did as she desired. I cuddled her back, waist and bum with my mouth still busy on her nipple. My fingers moved to her belly and then her cunt. It was incredibly wet and I soaked my hand in it and then massaged her belly with it, reached down for more and then massaged her breasts with her own juices. Then I ran my hand down and up, slowly, gently, caressing her now sticky breasts and belly.

"Oh, yes, sweetheart, it’s so incredible that I'm so hot,” I cooed. “I’m so hot and I love it."

“You’re sweet, baby,” she replied.

"Hmm, baby, I love your body. This is an erotic dream come true."

"Tell me, sweetheart, what style do we do?"

I thought for a moment. I caressed her breasts and pressed my naked prick against her lovely ass cheeks as I appeared to think over what she
said.

"There was a movie I once watched. In the movie, a lady took charge in the sex act. She pressed the man down on the bed and then she climbed
over him. Not on his cock but his face. She sat on his face and said, 'Eat it, lick it, use your tongue on it. What about that?”

"Hmm," she said. "I like it."

That was the first part of the deal. I turned and lay on the bed and throwing back my head until to rest on the pillow. Looking up, I could see
her beautiful moist cunt lips. I reached up and gently put pressure on her hips until she came down on me.

"Face-Bleep me, baby!" I called out just before I felt the crush of her hot wet cunt splashing on my face and grinding into my mouth. My tongue
went into action, probing, licking sucking as she moved her body so that her cunt swooped down and around my face and returned to my eager
mouth.

"Oh, baby, baby, tongue-Bleep me, eat me out, suck, lover-boy, Bleep me that way!" she said in lust. I sucked and licked until my mouth was so tired
I thought I would not be able to go on.

It was the end of that session. She moved off me.

"Baby, we can do something else?" she suggested.

"What is that?" I asked, as I held her gingerly.

“Let me show you.” She climbed on me again but this time around, she sat astride my mid-section. She held my dick and slowly inserted it into
her vagina.

“Hmn,” she moaned softly. “You just lay back while I do all the work.”

I nodded and did as she said.

She must have watched a lot of blue movies. Her maneuvers reminded me of steamy scenes I had watched in movies. She twitched her bum,
jiggled her waist and wiggled her hips. They were all sensational moves to give the best of coital sex.

I fondled the big breasts on her chest. She thrust up and down, twitching deftly. I left my right hand hanging on her boob while the right hand
went to her bum. The place was wet with sweat and that made the whole game exciting.

She went on and on and my whole body shook in ecstasy. Some minutes later, I could not stop the eruption of semen that came from my prick.

On Sunday of that weekend, I returned to Abina in the afternoon. I had had such a fun-filling time with Vivian and I looked forward to another time of passion. I could see now that for the time being, Kay’s apartment would be our best rendezvous. I got to Abina about two o’clock in the afternoon. My intention was to go and see Bukky by four o’clock. I had hardly settled down when her call came through.

“Hello, honey, how are you?” I asked.

“Fine. Are you back?”

“Yes. How’s everything over there?”

“Dull. I’m so bored. Can you come over, darling? I terribly miss you.”

I grinned to myself. “Alright. Give me fifteen minutes. I’ll be over there.”

I moved over to her place. As usual, she hugged me as if I was away for months. I sat on the couch and placed her on my laps.

“Oh, I miss you. If not that you said you would be busy on Saturday, I would have gone with you.”

No way, my dear Bukky, I thought. “I’m still planning on getting my apartment,” I reminded her. “Then, there would be no inhibition about you
being with me.”

“There’s something I need to tell you.”

I held her waist. “What is that?”

1 Like

Re: Bound For Life by Lakesc: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Is bukky pregnant? Thanks for the update...
Re: Bound For Life by Ann2012(f): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound For Life by dawno2008(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finding Love / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.