Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. (6896 Views)

Nigeria Needs More Obasekis To ‘betray’ More Godfathers / Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Jeux: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Being an edolite living in the north I've been walking with my shoulder high owing to the recommendations I always receive about the beautiful and awesome works my able governor has been doing in edo state.
I'm told my governor has magnificent infrastructural projects, human capital development and has turned the state around in just few years in office. this morning I saw a thread on fp on pictures of ebonyi state governor's infrastructural achievement and I was so impressed that I wanted to also create a page to showcase to the world what my amiable governor is also doing in edo but unfortunately I have no pics because I haven't visited edo since 2017, so my fellow edolites ,let's post pictures of obasekis developmental strides and show the beauty of edo courtesy obaseki to the world .
here we go,please post pics of the projects in your area in edo or when you visited.
God bless.
Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Trumpcard05: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nigerians asking for pictures. Guess what? When the pictures are posted, just like they have been posted previously, the topic will change to “so na only all these pictures una fit post” it’ll still not be enough. In the Bible it is written: “A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah”

Okay bros, as requested, see some links and images below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4300265/oshiomhole-salutes-obasekis-accomplishments-commissions

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/obasekis-reforms-edo-emerges-2nd-in-world-bank-performance-awards/amp/

https://www.nairaland.com/4874625/road-construction-obaseki-inspects-obakhavbaye

https://www.nairaland.com/5282304/obaseki-inspecting-edo-secretariat-ongoing

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/obaseki-has-performed-beyond-expectations-of-edo-people/amp/

https://www.nairaland.com/5284813/see-beautiful-pictures-edo-state

https://www.nairaland.com/4691098/obaseki-inspects-cbns-school-project

https://www.nairaland.com/5336595/drone-photos-benin-stadium-secretariat

https://www.nairaland.com/4858074/see-what-governor-obaseki-did

https://www.nairaland.com/4911556/edo-state-security-trust-fund

https://fmic.gov.ng/edo-farmers-commend-governor-obaseki-on-expansion-of-agripreneur/

https://fmic.gov.ng/fg-commends-obaseki-on-refurbished-ogbemudia-stadium/

https://allafrica.com/stories/202005290351.html

www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/obaseki-inspects-projects-commits-to-repositioning-ambrose-alli-university/amp/

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by ProWalker: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Voice mail

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by chiefolododo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Use that of Ebonyi

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by tafabaloo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Abeg bros, I doubt if there is any picture of any infrastructure to show except for policies which I hear say him formulate.

Me too go like to see pictures of roads built in each of the senatorial zones, picx of schools and hospitals on some of our LGAs across the 3 zones as well.

God bless our governor Good bless Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Where are the Pics?��

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
I am waiting patiently. I have been defending him based on sympathy. I hate god fatherism.

Let me know if you can justify my defence and satisfy my curiosity.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by BlowYourMind: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
pictures?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by joelbooks: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
We are waiting

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by tesppidd: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin

Op wanted to post the pictures but even a 640x480 - 0.3 Megapixel camera could not bring them out very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by abc115: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Obaseki Supporters don't disgrace him.... please let see pictures

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by integrity16(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lol....so where are the pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
The pictures are too big we can't see it

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Jeux: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Where are my edolites, please I'm waiting .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Jeux: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Nigerians asking for pictures. Guess what? When the pictures are posted, just like they have been posted previously, the topic will change to “so na only all these pictures una fit post” it’ll still not be enough. In the Bible it is written: “A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah”

Make una continue...
I don't totally agree with this your narrative, judging by the way we Nigerians celebrate mediocrity I dont think anybody would say such about obaseki who has done a lot of projects across the state as I've been hearing, please post some pics here and let's start from there ,I believe my fellow edolite will post more as time goes on, I really want the world to see our transformed state.
God bless you as you do
Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Trumpcard05: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jeux:
I don't totally agree with this your narrative, judging by the way we Nigerians celebrate mediocrity I dont think anybody would say such about obaseki who has done a lot of projects across the state as I've been hearing, please post some pics here and let's start from there ,I believe my fellow edolite will post more as time goes on, I really want the world to see our transformed state.
God bless you as you do

Bros I greet you. Koyo o. I’m happy to see your retort here is one of trying to reasonably interrogate the real issues which I appreciate. As u have requested u will see them soon enough in the links, don’t worry. I hope after the pics roll in, I won’t have to come back and say “I told u” with the typical Nigeria responses that will follow.

The truth is this man has worked and done so well in 4 few years and we have no doubt that he would consolidate on them and do more with another term.
Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Jeux: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Trumpcard05:

Bros I greet you. Koyo o. I’m happy to see your retort here is one of trying to reasonably interrogate the real issues which I appreciate. As u have requested u will see them soon enough in the links, don’t worry. I hope after the pics roll in, I won’t have to come back and say “I told u” with the typical Nigeria responses that will follow.

The truth is this man has worked and done so well in 4 few years and we have no doubt that he would consolidate on them and do more with another term.
thanks bros, please share the links and pics you have with us, maybe others are waiting for who goes first, I was really impressed by ebonyi state judging from their little allocation and how low even my friends who are equally ibos talk of them, pics dont lie so I believe any reasonable human won't argue with clear pictorial evidence, thanks in anticipation.
Together we can market Edo to the world .
Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by jasent(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I am waiting patiently. I have been defending him based on sympathy. I hate god fatherism.

Let me know if you can justify my defence and satisfy my curiosity.
Good governance is not always about infrastructural development, sometimes you must take into account the impact his policies has on the people.. I am not in Edo,but my family have spoken some well about how he revolutionize the educational sector. I think Lagos state commissioner of education and even Lagos state governor have have talk about how they plan to emulate the policy..Go to YouTube and watch the amazing things he did as regard Edo technical school.. Again education there is free,..Since he became Governor he has paid every pensioners that had not been paid about 24 months before he was elected.. Did I forget to tell you how he has successfully fought agbero to the extent that you can go about your business now in Benin without being harassed by Tony kabaka and his criminal gangs,even cultism has greatly reduced... I am also aware of the roads he did,though I don't have the pictures..Pls Google Edo state secateriate and see the massive buildings he erected there.my brother forget the noise from Oshio and his gangsters,Obaseki is a silent achiever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by spirul77: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
jasent:
Good governance is not always about infrastructural development, sometimes you must take into account the impact his policies has on the people.. I am not in Edo,but my family have spoken some well about how he revolutionize the educational sector. I think Lagos state commissioner of education and even Lagos state governor have have talk about how they plan to emulate the policy..Go to YouTube and watch the amazing things he did as regard Edo technical school.. Again education there is free,..Since he became Governor he has paid every pensioners that had not been paid about 24 months before he was elected.. Did I forget to tell you how he has successfully fought agbero to the extent that you can go about your business now in Benin without being harassed by Tony kabaka and his criminal gangs,even cultism has greatly reduced... I am also aware of the roads he did,though I don't have the pictures..Pls Google Edo state secateriate and see the massive buildings he erected there.my brother forget the noise from Oshio and his gangsters,Obaseki is a silent achiever.
secondary education has been free in edo before obaseki, security has been worse in edo, gully is dragging Benin city with the oba, a state that receives one of the highest allocation from fg and you are talking about policies ,what then are they doing with the money? Or you think gov Dave umahi dont have policies too? Baba forget what you are hearing ,I'm speaking from a first person point of view because I'm typing live from benin,nothing has changed for the good rather things are getting worse by the day ,the few roads constructed has long been washed away by erosion in Benin, this man obaseki is a typical failure that yahaya Bello would be so mad if they are both compared, edo needs infrastructural development and you are talking of policies that an average edolite dont feel, dude is total audio, I bet with my two balls OP won't see a single picture of any project, what salaries are you even talking about when the previous adm was paying 25k as minimum wage when the rest of the country was paying 18k.
Edo needs infrastructure and not audio policies and mou, we have the money and it's a pity you are celebrating renovation and painting of state sec as achievement, would a local govt chairman list renovation and painting of secretariat and stadium as an achievement? Talking about education, the previous administration started the red roof revolution in edo schools but today were are we ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by jasent(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jeux:
Being an edolite living in the north I've been walking with my shoulder high owing to the recommendations I always receive about the beautiful and awesome works my able governor has been doing in edo state.
I'm told my governor has magnificent infrastructural projects, human capital development and has turned the state around in just few years in office. this morning I saw a thread on fp on pictures of ebonyi state governor's infrastructural achievement and I was so impressed that I wanted to also create a page to showcase to the world what my amiable governor is also doing in edo but unfortunately I have no pics because I haven't visited edo since 2017, so my fellow edolites ,let's post pictures of obasekis developmental strides and show the beauty of edo courtesy obaseki to the world .
here we go,please post pics of the projects in your area in edo or when you visited.
God bless.
https://www.nairaland.com/5282304/obaseki-inspecting-edo-secretariat-ongoing. https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=455304305401611&_rdr.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by jasent(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
spirul77:
secondary education has been free in edo before obaseki, security has been worse in edo, gully is dragging Benin city with the oba, a state that receives one of the highest allocation from fg and you are talking about policies ,what then are they doing with the money? Or you think gov Dave umahi dont have policies too? Baba forget what you are hearing ,I'm speaking from a first person point of view because I'm typing live from benin,nothing has changed for the good rather things are getting worse by the day ,the few roads constructed has long been washed away by erosion in Benin, this man obaseki is a typical failure that yahaya Bello would be so mad if they are both compared, edo needs infrastructural development and you are talking of policies that an average edolite dont feel, dude is total audio, I bet with my two balls OP won't see a single picture of any project, what salaries are you even talking about when the previous adm was paying 25k as minimum wage when the rest of the country was paying 18k.
Edo needs infrastructure and not audio policies and mou, we have the money and it's a pity you are celebrating renovation and painting of state sec as achievement, would a local govt chairman list renovation and painting of secretariat and stadium as an achievement? Talking about education, the previous administration started the red roof revolution in edo schools but today were are we ?
https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=455304305401611&_rdr. Pls make sure you watch the video
Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Nairaoddz: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Obaseski is a good man

God bless him, I pray he wins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Unigrad: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
I'm from Benin City, though I don't have the pics of what the Governor Obaseki have done so far because I have not bothered to snap any but have seen some with my eyes. Most of the road Oshiomole did were all bad but the Governor is fixing them again example is 5 junction, ring road that's police station road, siluko road, lucky road etc. He has done alot of roads in GRA, he is fixing Ekehuan barack road, he has also refixed the stadium and other sporting facilities in the state. He did TV road too. Have seen a number of schools he renovated, some I can remember is Emokpae primary school, Usi primary school, I saw some schools in ugbowo renovated by him. He paid all the state workers salaries before 25th of every month even in this pandemic. He is also paying pensioners and gratuity. He has not borrowed anything since he came to government. He was able to stop agberos that disturb and beat bus drivers and market men and women. Bus drivers now pay 1200-1400 as against 2500-3000 before his government. Because of this pandemic, he stopped the payment. Before this pandemic, payment now goes to government directly because of the technology he introduced in collecting the money and not through individuals. He is also building a big central park in Ring road, as at the last time I passed there, the work as gone far. He has build a power station, he is standing the poles now that will supply electricity to street lights, government facilities and hospitals and some resident areas.
I went to AAU early this year, what I saw, I was so impressed compare to what it is in before this administration, AAU and other indigence can attest to this fact, gigantic works are still on going. The school don't strike as before.
He also worked with the Oba of Benin to stop CDA in communities in Benin City and Edo in general. If you are an Edoites in Edo and in diapora, you will understand this benefits.
I didn't write this because I have gained anything from the governor, these are the things I saw with my eyes and nothing less. From my point of view, he tried but it can't be 109% because he is a man and not God. I think he has to continue, he is the best candidate so far.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Trumpcard05: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jeux:
thanks bros, please share the links and pics you have with us, maybe others are waiting for who goes first, I was really impressed by ebonyi state judging from their little allocation and how low even my friends who are equally ibos talk of them, pics dont lie so I believe any reasonable human won't argue with clear pictorial evidence, thanks in anticipation.
Together we can market Edo to the world .

More....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by spirul77: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
jasent:
https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=455304305401611&_rdr. Pls make sure you watch the video
how low you can go by bringing video from the governors personal Facebook page here, what is there to watch the governor of one of the highest earning states in Nigeria inspecting the painting of secretariat, not even surprised you may be a youth,how can we move forward when the youth celebrate mediocrity, op said pics and no one single picture since over how many hours and you are here lifting videos from the governors personal FG page,what a pity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Unigrad: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
spirul77:
Why are you so lying, is it for political reason?
the last administration paid #25k, for how long? was it? was it not at the almost end of the administration? Did Governor Obaseki not continue with it?
Can you tell me what Oshiomole did with the#30B water storm project money he borrowed from world bank and other money he borrowed?
Can you point to any of the road Oshiomole did that is still good today?
You are political blind if you are not seeing what the governor have done.
Tell me, has he borrowed any money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Ikmonie92: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jeux:
God bless.
Where you put your sense when you dey create this topic?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by johnmartus(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rubbish and nonsensical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Quelme: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
spirul77:
don't mind them. Every sensible Edolite knows Obaseki is a disaster! MOU governor and nothing more.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Trumpcard05: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
The facts don’t lie. Obaseki an achiever:

Must state resources be shared with party leaders to the detriment of Edo state? What the Oshiomhole and “e no carry Party leaders along” gang don’t want you to know: Let the good works of Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki and Philip Shaibu Administration continue
1. Internal Revenue Generation (IGR): Rose from N19.1 Billion in 2015 to 23 billion, 25 billion and 27 billion in 2016, 2017 and 2018 respectively;
2. Civil Service Reforms: The Administration introduced the architecture to achieve a functional public service and institutionalization of a meritocratic and competency-based HRM system, serving also as the structural model for promotion dynamics moderated by ASCON and backed with highly intensive training and retraining programs for state workers;
3. EdoBest, the acronym for “Edo Basic Education Sector Transformation.” This is a revolutionary Basic Education reform initiative that has radically transformed the learning outcomes for over 300,000 pupils across the over 1,500 public primary and junior secondary schools across Edo State;
4. Payment of salaries and pensions – All state workers’ salaries are paid promptly at the end of each month and pensions arrears cleared and paid up to date. Our workers, teachers and pensioners who have given the productive parts of their lives in service to Edo State deserve their compensation as and when due in accordance with international best practices;
5. The Azura-Edo Power Station: The Azura-Edo IPP is an open-cycle gas fired power plant. Construction of the plant began in January 2016 & was completed on the 30th April 2018, six months ahead of schedule (a record achievement for a plant of this size).its presence has spurred the incursion of more power companies into Edo state and also guaranteed other large industries in the state a source for relatively stable power. Unnecessary to state the jobs created in their multiples by this and overall positive outcome for the state’s economy;
6. Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium: One of the gems in Edo’s spectacular skyline is the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, which has been renovated and fitted with more sporting facilities, including a canopy cover. Competes favourably with like facilities worldwide and has thus been pencilled to host the U-20 Women’s world cup matches;
7. Massive Urban Renewal: there has been massive construction of roads, reclaiming of gully erosion sites, construction of parks and restoring sanity to public places across the state. So massive & unprecedented that it has earned the Governor the alias “Wake and See Governor” a unique leadership style that abhors unnecessary fanfare commonly associated with the typical Nigerian political rulers. This can only be compared to what obtained in the Old Bendel State, as most of the roads were last worked on 40 years ago;
8. Educational Reforms: for example, the Government Science and Technical College has been remodelled to become a centre of excellence in technical education in the state. It is presently serving as the grooming ground for best-in-town technical experts, who are receiving training and certification that are recognized in any part of the world;
9. Edo Innovation Hub: is cluster for technology innovators and inventors. Commissioned June 14th, 2018. Some of the offerings at the hub includes digital skills, business support services, start-up incubation/business acceleration, mentorship, co-working spaces etc. over 1,000 youths have been trained so far. Organisations with presence at the hub includes Microsoft, Tech4Dev, LinkedIn, Curators University, Hotels.NG, and Siemen’s Impact Hub etc;
10. Edo Production Centre: a novel initiative currently driving Industrialization in Edo State. Providing SME’s and Artisans with 24 hour electricity, it has been widely acknowledged as an international reference point for market development and industry linkage opportunities. Currently steps are being taken to replicate other like centres in Auchi, Irrua and Okpella. Welders, metal fabrication companies, polythene makers, printers, woodwork experts, recyclers, footwear makers amongst many others are currently having a great business time;
11. Benin Enterprise and Industrial Park;
12. CCETC-Ossiomo Power Plant;
13. Emotan Gardens: Providing affordable housing units to indigenes of the state once completed; &
14. Fruitful fight against human trafficking and reclaiming of the human dignity of Edo sons and daughters in agreement with our revered traditions and institutions.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by Unigrad: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Quelme:
don't mind them. Every sensible Edolite knows Obaseki is a disaster! MOU governor and nothing more.
Most of the people castigating the governor are either not from Edo State or they don't even stay in Edo State. If they are, they are political jobbers.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight / Why Wole Soyinka Won Noble Prize Award Against Late Chinue Achebe. / Obaseki Assures Of Violence-Free Election, Wants Electorate To Vote PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.