Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) (71677 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) / Task Force Officer Nearly Killed By Cultists During Raid In Lagos.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by perfectsmiles(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sets of idiots, this how they graduate into becoming armed robbers, because you can't be a hard man and watch yourself go hungry so you must want to go into crime to make some money to please your fellow community of lazy girls.
Is not your mates that are doing hard labor with their strength in Dei dei building material market, or nwa boy at spare parts Zuba, or even Hawking under berger fly over.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by sammie99: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Southern young people and cultism while the northern young people are busy in their farms helping their selves financially.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Chirowman(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
when you try to advise or caution them about the dangers of cultism ,they will call you Jew man ask them. Me and them who is a Jew man I never had any business with any force just goodmorning and handshake or they tell me Oga anything for your boys if I have I will give them but they have been from cell to prison or even cut clash that do left some dead or injured.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Realdeals(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Cult is rare in the north, I knew the list will be mostly southerners. WHY?
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by wink2015(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
They are already laying the foundation for armed robbery attack, rape and many other nefarious crimes.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Agugbadin: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sadly, Mark Zuckerberg was younger than this guys when he started Facebook and this able-bodied men are wasting their youthful life
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Uteghe(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin Aww..Akwa Ibom guy also made the list. That's progress.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Emperor002: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Federal character was representing(wazobia)
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Duckham10: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good.kudos to the police.it will serve as a lesson to other cultists or intending cultists.meanwhile poverty and hunger are releasing their fangs on me.help please...00.35325979..access bank

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Roozzaay(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Leaders of tomorrow? Pathetic
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Ogun kill that Moses... Only you among the Yeebos.

1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Half of them will still go back to it
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Who be this rif rafs...tchew, take me back to the days of kanayo O kanayo when cultism pays coz these rags I'm seeing are sacrificial chickens not cultist
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by wickedtuna: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
Peep the Arsenal jersey....always known they fans up to no good.
Left back and Right back grin
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
You sincerely came to check the names but don't want to type anything or you just typed something else and moved on..... click like cool cool grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by madridsta007(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/29/cultism-teenagers-others-arrested-in-abuja-during-meeting/

Why did they change the Chelsea jersey they wore to an Arsenal one? undecided
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by prestige101: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
IT'S so sad most youths think this is the way to go.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
no. them no be thief now. it suppose be: everyday for the cultist one day for the saint.
Joefat:
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by acenyng(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Imagine life
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
Left back and Right back grin

Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by dramaine(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
Peep the Arsenal jersey....always known they fans up to no good.

My brother, I wanted to argue with you and defend arsenal but when I discovered they were not 1 but 2 arsenal jerseys in the picture ..I weak grin cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
And They will blame buhari. Mtcheeew. Check out trending ankara styles here. www.justkathyb.com
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by almarthins(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
EliteBiz:
People lack the knowledge about unity, sadly, the little people that does, use it for wrong e.g Cultism.

Tell u, cultism no know tribe. Brotherhood as dey call it no sabi segregate
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by chubinwa(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
I hope they are made to realize the dangers behind cult activities and make amendments in their lives before its too late
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by DModeCntStopMe: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
[s]Peep the Arsenal jersey....always known they fans up to no good[/s].
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by SaintLucia: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
Name checkers will be impressed
Make I even help you check the names...

Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by faebenezer5star: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Useless boys.....they are not even wearing face mask ������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.