Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) (71993 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) / Task Force Officer Nearly Killed By Cultists During Raid In Lagos.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by KoeChz(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
joviegghead:
Wow
Hope you observed their ages? Late teenagers, early and mid 20's.
In summary, they're young, vibrant men. But what have they decided to choose? This!

The future of Nigerian youths is in serious jeopardy.
they are stil suspect. By law they r stil innocent except the court prove otherwise.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Fransesca(f): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
See as them dey

Say no to cultism
They'll no agree
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by KoeChz(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
It is absolutely impossible for the police to secure the conviction of this guys as "cultist" with carpentary tools as exhibits
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by raphy(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
they must be heading to ATM after with all that heavy tools ..you in what I mean.
country is hard.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by oluxy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
I doubt if they were cultist. Don't believe everything Nigeria police charge guys with.

I witnessed a scenario in my place. This guys were playing football on the street, the officer in charge of the nearby police station came n ask them to stop playingbut the guys refused cos its a training, the police man came and said he will not hesitate to arrest them and charge them with cultism.

I was there. What do u say to that?
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
Gabbriell:

Correction by Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN):

Chisom Anakom = Igbo
Oneh Chibueze = Igbo
Emmanuel Ugwu = Igbo
Jonathan Ibinabo= Igbo

Uwana Edet Okpo= Delta or Akwa Ibom

Yerima Micheal = Hausa

Moses Ogun = Probably Yoruba

Monday Bitrus = Unknown

I stopped reading when I saw Ibinabo = Igbo and Ogun probably Yoruba.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by paparazi1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/29/cultism-teenagers-others-arrested-in-abuja-during-meeting/
Do they have their names written in the
cult's register? or how were they identified They could be boko boys you know.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by XTHRONE(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Why waste your youthful age engaging on what will not benefit u financially & socially when your mates are building houses, buying rides, investing, etc. Wasted youths. Prison is now their home.

Forget matter, those guys if truly are vikings will be freed soon. Those guys are more coordinated than you think, they have highly placed members they call emeritus.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Beny2019(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
u guys are disgrace to Nigerian youths, u shall all smell ur ass
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Gee64: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Igbunu4: 12:21am On Jun 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Why waste your youthful age engaging on what will not benefit u financially & socially when your mates are building houses, buying rides, investing, etc. Wasted youths. Prison is now their home.
So you just believed the story just like that?
Cultists caught with hammar and cutlass not battle axe and pistol.
Forget Nigerian police joor
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Gabbriell: 5:15am On Jun 30, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

That's your problem. I guess the truth does hurt.

I have come across igbos with the name ibinabo pronounced as ibi-na-bo. A friend of mine bears the same name. Same thing with Port Harcourt people. U can simply do a Facebook search on it n c.

Someone here says the name is for cross river people. No probs.

As for Ogun:

Ogun (as a name): means God of Iron. It has to do things associated with metal. Its the name dedicated to a popular spirit being. Ogun is associated with Yoruba religion, Edo people and Fun people.

Google is your friend, should in case you haven't traveled out of your region b4
Re: Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Gabbriell: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Oh I feel very bad that you stop reading, I don't think I will eat today b/c u stoped reading my comment grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. / ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.