Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? (912 Views)

Free Bnb Miner ( No Deposit Or Investment) / Which Is Better; Fixed Deposit Or Bonds? / Investing In Shares Or Treasury bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by mentored: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hi All.

So I have my money in pounds

Just 1500

But no interest coming in.

I want to invest.

1. I plan to change to naira and use fixed deposit or treasury bill

2. Which is better fixed deposit or treasury bills?

3. Can I invest in any of the above in pounds here in Nigeria?

Kindly advise
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 30, 2020
I'm a farmer here in Nigeria, please just borrow me the money so I can use it to improve my farming business, I will pay you back the money with interest after 3 months, I promise.... No scam pls. This my number 08078090181
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by egojeny1(f): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
ProfAmadin:
I'm a farmer here in Nigeria, please just borrow me the money so I can use it to improve my farming business, I will pay you back the money with interest after 3 months, I promise.... No scam pls. This my number 08078090181
Wonders shall never end. Is that the advice he's requesting for?

1 Like

Re: Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
mentored:
Hi All.

So I have my money in pounds

Just 1500

But no interest coming in.

I want to invest.

1. I plan to change to naira and use fixed deposit or treasury bill

2. Which is better fixed deposit or treasury bills?

3. Can I invest in any of the above in pounds here in Nigeria?

Kindly advise
Don't waste your time with fixed deposit. If you change it to naira and invest in fixed deposit, you may end up having #600 (six hundred naira) after six months.

I'll advise you to try Prudential Life assurance in Zenith bank where they pay 6% per month but you can't have access to the fund till after 2years
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by mentored: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2020
ProfAmadin:

Good morning sir

You are doing well Sir.

I have interest in farming too.

But a long term plan.

I am looking to invest in financial institutions atm

Thanks
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by mentored: 7:33am On Jul 01, 2020
fados4sure:

Don't waste your time with fixed deposit. If you change it to naira and invest in fixed deposit, you may end up having #600 (six hundred naira) after six months.

I'll advise you to try Prudential Life assurance in Zenith bank where they pay 6% per month but you can't have access to the fund till after 2years

Thank you so much

I will walk in and speak to them this week
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by mentored: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2020
egojeny1:

Wonders shall never end. Is that the advice he's requesting for?

Onye na nke ya
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2020
mentored:

Good morning sir

You are doing well Sir.

I have interest in farming too.

But a long term plan.

I am looking to invest in financial institutions atm

Thanks
alright sir, thanks and I appreciate
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by egojeny1(f): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
mentored:

Onye na nke ya
O dikwa egwu!

1 Like

Re: Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by egojeny1(f): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
fados4sure:

Pls tell me more about this
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
egojeny1:

Pls tell me more about this
I have a salary account with Zenith and my account officer came to our office to inform us and I was interested and join.

Every month, the bank deduct certain amount from my account and it is going to last for 2yrs and 6% is paid every month for two years b4 I can withdraw the money

You can go to any Zenith bank to make enquiry about PRUDENTIAL ZENITH LIFE ASSURANCE
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by egojeny1(f): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
fados4sure:

I have a salary account with Zenith and my account officer came to our office to inform us and I was interested and join.

Every month, the bank deduct certain amount from my account and it is going to last for 2yrs and 6% is paid every month for two years b4 I can withdraw the money

You can go to any Zenith bank to make enquiry about PRUDENTIAL ZENITH LIFE ASSURANCE
Thanks for this. But will it work for me cos i don't have a salary account with Zenith?
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by mimsG: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
fados4sure:

Please is it 6% monthly or yearly
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
mimsG:

Please is it 6% monthly or yearly
6% Monthly
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
egojeny1:

Thanks for this. But will it work for me cos i don't have a salary account with Zenith?
You can go to any nearest Zenith Bank branch to make enquiry
Re: Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? by egojeny1(f): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
fados4sure:

You can go to any nearest Zenith Bank branch to make enquiry
Will do that. 6% monthly is something.
Thank you once more.

(1) (Reply)

...... / Do You Earn Money Daily? Then You Need To Visit Us At Protea Hotel / Laren Technology Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.