Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) (21984 Views)

Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia / Mali: Jonathan Briefs Buhari, Says Junta Wants ECOWAS Sanctions Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
shocked

With APC, PDP and buhari in power, let's forget about achieving anything meaningful as a country.

Very backward country filled with evil and greedy politicians and it cap it all, with docile populace

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by stilldappy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
hmmm....
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Trust22(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
They should just open school let me graduate...
Is it a crime to be a Nigeria citizen....
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
This time is critical but there seems to be no alternatives
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by OluwandeOlakunle: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Anytime this Taskforce meet, something must shall happen. Either lockdown or extension.

Lagosians please be prepared and let's prepare for impact
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by nemynely(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
To what end? What is he going to do with it other than to express shock at the findings and to brandish a leperous promise to get on top of the situation. Handing it over to Osinbajo would have been better
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Emmacolinho(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
My interview has been delayed by this shitty flight and interstate Ban...Please lift already

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by RhemaDavids(f): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Reopen schools plssss we are losing a lot of money
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Why Lagos and Ogun are they the only states with infections...kano is increasing at an alarming rate, same thing bauchi same goes to jigawa. Daru Dapo na mumu i swear, cannot even defend his people.
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Extending the lockdown will spell doom for the nation's economy...
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by sevo(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
sam4noow:
Ohh Dammnn shiiitttt nigggaarr

I can see another Scamdemic lockdown loading......

Long live to the Greatest of All Time G.O.A.T #SinZu_Money.. more Cashout Boss and may you live long to torment us more..

modified:

Pls is NWAMAIKPE ban or he's on Holiday bcoz am missing that real nigggaarr

If no be panadol, it can never be like panadol
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Morisjohn(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Another lockdown looming
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Our problem isn’t the old man.Bubu can’t be everywhere.Blame Biss Mustapha and the NCDC thieves
teebaxy:
Another lockdown looms the mention of buhari has our president my heart bleed heavily. Audio president
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
RhemaDavids:
Reopen schools plssss we are losing a lot of money

Yeah.. Let them reopen the schools.. We are tired of staying at home..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
SGF has said that this is right time to lockdown.
Perhaps, we may have another lockdown order.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Abusadiq01(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
I just dey Observe �
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Eddee(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
End this charade already.

"Beware people who think the only two options are we quarantine until there’s a vaccine or you want people to die."

“There are TWO OPTIONS and people will DIE from both. One is create a herd immunity and the second is lockdown. One allows for freedom while the other increases poverty, depression, anxiety, suicide."

There will be no vaccine, at least not this year.

Start coming to terms with that reality and it’s implications.
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
iwaeda:
Let us open everywhere and we fight for survival
fight for survival ?

Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Felynx007(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
The govt of Lagos will be happy for another lockdown cos he is only active on lockdown matter as if na black lives matter

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by kristisking(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
teebaxy:
Another lockdown looms the mention of buhari has our president my heart bleed heavily. Audio president
Has the first lockdown yielded any positive result?
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by SirWarlock: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Seun:
Just enforce the face-mask rule and social distancing. Why is that so hard for them? They are the government. Govern. Enforce the bleeping rules. Don’t go for another brainless lockdown, for the love of God.

We will have massive unrest if there is another lockdown. Any small mistake by a police officer and people will be on the streets. Any slight disagreement between a Muslim and a Christian and Lagos could be on fire. And the disease will spread even faster.
If it's hard for a first world nation like US to enforce the same rules, how is Nigeria a country playing catch up going to do the same . The way I see it, Nigerians have said let the virus take its course. If you contract it no wahala grin
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
I pray they should make a decision that will favour us all. Because Buhari sometimes eh, let me keep quiet before....
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by clems88(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
VirginFinder:
Officially lift the interstate lockdown... embarassed
keep waiting . I travelled from Ibadan to delta on Friday and came back to Ibadan yesterday.
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by SirWarlock: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
I don't think they'll have the mind to lockdown again, not like we ever had a lockdown anyway grin sad. If they do declare another then it'll be futile like the first one sad.
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by SirWarlock: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
VirginFinder:
Officially lift the interstate lockdown... embarassed
Thank God you said officially cheesy
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by chrisseun(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Why cant they brief the public.. Go in front of a group of journalists live and answer questions.
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Encash(f): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
That is why the rich will continue to die.
Well guys hustle and join me rejoice oooo .I have earned again.

You are welcome to G free. You are paid to sign up,do a few task .The Best legit site I have ever seen
Click the link below to sign up
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
"Threats about fresh lockdown", " Reopening of Schools and Airports "!!!

Contradictory statements...

Meanwhile, plans have already gone far to reinvigorate the economy with funds... So, a fresh lockdown is moot at this point. I wonder why most people keep referencing it.
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
tydi:
grin

What's the essence of the briefings when charity cannot simply begin at home. Is buhari feeling to big to wear a mask or he's just dumbstruck

Person wey no get ear how he wan take wear mask?
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
iwaeda:

Palliatives must be provided, unless let every man be to himself, God for us all.
Who did the last palliative reach? They turned it to tribal and political affairs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Change Shettima, Lalong Before Sept 20, Northern Stakeholders Tell APC / See How Election Was Rigged In Akwa Ibom State By PDP / EndSARS Protest Hits Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.