Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) (21986 Views)

Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia / Mali: Jonathan Briefs Buhari, Says Junta Wants ECOWAS Sanctions Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Encash(f): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
lets stay safe.
Well guys hustle and join me rejoice oooo .I have earned again.

You are welcome to G free. You are paid to sign up,do a few task .The Best legit site I have ever seen
Click the link below to sign up
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Seun:
Just enforce the face-mask rule and social distancing. Why is that so hard for them? They are the government. Govern. Enforce the bleeping rules. Don’t go for another brainless lockdown, for the love of God.

We will have massive unrest if there is another lockdown. Any small mistake by a police officer and people will be on the streets. Any slight disagreement between a Muslim and a Christian and Lagos could be on fire. And the disease will spread even faster.
Please is the preson i'm Quoting the real Nairaland oga.
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by goodman5(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Make thunder strike una
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
iwaeda:
Let us open everywhere and we fight for survival
abi o we have been fighting for survival all our lives this should be an exception
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Letzgo: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
President Buhari
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
tydi:
grin

What's the essence of the briefings when charity cannot simply begin at home. Is buhari feeling to big to wear a mask or he's just dumbstruck
nawa to you ooo, how can you wear mask untop mask, anyway, my own is when will He Hold a live press interview?
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Jelojelo: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please our government should not try or think of another lock down, because it must be resisted by the masses. All the lock down they have enforced, I did not see anybody that received any palliative or the 20k which the government said that they distributed to the masses, instead hungry was the order of the day in many homes. While our government boasted of spending billions of naira to the masses, but all the money was shared among themselves. Please the government should eased the lock down and open interstate movement, open our schools, open the airports. Let life come back to normal, I believe that coronavirus can't do Nigerians any harm. Please a word is enough for the wise.
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by Lucifer1419: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
iwaeda:
Let us open everywhere and we fight for survival
them don start to they take pictures for us, we one see live broadcast abeg.
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by yoribo: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
why is there no zoom extent to our president's picture, the pictures are very far from focus.

Who ever taking this snap shot is not a professional
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by earnit1: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
ok
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
espn:
If dem bornuna well...LOCKDOWN...COVID 19 TAK FORCE A my foot...

Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by franklin244(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
How about we empower the youths and elderly despite the pandemic and it's effects on the economy. We have various platforms to help Nigerians remain active and also have something to fall back on irrespective of the recent downsizing in various companies and sectors in the country.
Here is a platform I believe will benefit each and everyone of us. Your also free to make extensive research on your own if you have any doubts.

Earn from the comfort of your home by joining forsage smart contract today. You secure a lifetime of earnings with zero risk. This opportunity has no age limit so all are welcome as we all help make a better future for you and your entire family.
For further information please contact me on 08140184176 or 08032660368 and WhatsApp on 08095141660.
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
May God heal our Land Amenn
Re: COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2020
yoribo:
why is there no zoom extent to our president's picture, the pictures are very far from focus.

Who ever taking this snap shot is not a professional

You want to check whether he is actually the one abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG: Nothing Wrong In Dialoguing With Bandits / 2023: Adamawa Gov, Fintiri Picks Keletapwa Farauta As Running Mate / Peter Obi Storms Nnewi In Anambra State, To Celebrate 59th Ofala Festival(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.