Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Man Allegedly Kill His Friend With A Magic Ring During Football Match - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Kill His Friend With A Magic Ring During Football Match (532 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) / Man Kills Friend With Magic Ring During Football Match In Osun / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Allegedly Kill His Friend With A Magic Ring During Football Match by ExAngel007(f): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
A young man, Lateef Ahmed, who allegedly
hit a friend with a magic ring that led to his
death during a football match, yesterday, in
Iwo, Osun State, has been arrested.

It was gathered that the suspect, with the
deceased, Shuaib Isola and other guys were
playing football at St Mary’s Grammar
School football field when an argument
ensued, yesterday.

At press time, it was not yet clear what led
to the argument, but an eye witness
disclosed that the suspect hit the deceased
with some sort of magic ring, which made
him (Shuaib) to collapse on the spot.

Checks showed that attempt to revive the
deceased proved abortive. The deceased
was then rushed to the General Hospital in
the town, where he was confirmed dead.

However, his parents declined autopsy test
as they insisted on taking the body for
burial.

Confirming the incident, the state Police
Public Relations Officer, Yemisi Opalola,
said the duo engaged in a fight at the
football field when the suspect, who lived
at Atanda Road in Iwo, hit the deceased
with his fist and the deceased collapsed.

She added that the deceased was
confirmed dead at the General Hospital, but
the parents did not allow an autopsy to be
carried out on the body before it was
evacuated to the family house.

She, however, said the command would
investigate the matter with a view to

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/man-allegedly-kills-colleague-with-magic-ring-during-football-match/
Re: Man Allegedly Kill His Friend With A Magic Ring During Football Match by ghettokid1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is deep

Re: Man Allegedly Kill His Friend With A Magic Ring During Football Match by Kriss216: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Afonjas do jazz for irrelevant things. I was shocked when I observed my Neighbor going to a spiritual shop to get a ring for drinking. He said once the ring is on his finger, he can be able to consume over One crate of beer without getting drunk. The ring is mostly used during owambes.
Re: Man Allegedly Kill His Friend With A Magic Ring During Football Match by DrinkWater247: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
With magic ring?
Re: Man Allegedly Kill His Friend With A Magic Ring During Football Match by Vyzz: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
shocked

This one hard for me to get

An atheist should come and explain this one
Re: Man Allegedly Kill His Friend With A Magic Ring During Football Match by DaddyRochie1642: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
The should Beat The Truth Out Of Him grin grin
Re: Man Allegedly Kill His Friend With A Magic Ring During Football Match by CanadaOrBust: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kriss216:
Afonjas do jazz for irrelevant things. I was shocked when I observed my Neighbor going to a spiritual shop to get a ring for drinking. He said once the ring is on his finger, he can be able to consume over One crate of beer without getting drunk. The ring is mostly used during owambes.
Amazing what u people believe
Re: Man Allegedly Kill His Friend With A Magic Ring During Football Match by sirjoggy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Man Allegedly Kill His Friend With A Magic Ring During Football Match by 2shure: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ira simple.since the suspected afonja criminal hit his own with jazz ring. Place him on express road and watch him get hit

(1) (Reply)

Can EFCC Trace Facebook Scammer / Death Of Tolulope Arotile: Neither Freak Nor Accidental, She Was Murdered / Wife Bites Her Sleeping Husband’s Penis In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.