Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,035 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case (37846 Views)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by magzey: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
The case was withdrawn, but count my word if he wins ,he will follow Bayelsa Deputy saga angry grin grin
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by simoncynto(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
It may still be a ploy by APC. Allow PDP to field Obaseki so that if he manages to win, they will reopen the case and fight it with real evidence...just maybe!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by Arewa1408: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bighead9:

Calling him incompetent is an understatement. He has zero projects to his credit in the last 4 years. All he does is to drink and sleep during important functions.

Well, in Lagos, when Tinubu wanted to block Fashola's second term bid, he knew he couldn't because Fashola would have won a second term in any party, in the case of Ambode, it was easy for Tinubu to block his second term cos Ambode allegedly worked however, he just could not leave the party and stand on his own, why? i honestly don't know but i blamed it on his inability to carry people along. In Edo, i see Obaseki having lots of people behind him and defecting with him, if he is so incompetent, how come he has so much followership? When USA complained about Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein, they lied everywhere that they were oppressing their people and that they want to liberate and give the people freedom, now they got rid of those two and the countries are worse off. They have no peace and even we in Nigeria suffer from the fall out. So, bros, i don't believe you that Obaseki is incompetent.
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by Dalby(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
simoncynto:
It may still be a ploy by APC. Allow PDP to field Obaseki so that if he manages to win, they will reopen the case and fight it with real evidence...just maybe!

My thoughts exactly. It is called political permutation...
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by Monday60655(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
APC and their useless court cases are like 5&6
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by Neyo15(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
That's interesting...
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by Bighead9: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Arewa1408:

Well, in Lagos, when Tinubu wanted to block Fashola's second term bid, he knew he couldn't because Fashola would have won a second term in any party, in the case of Ambode, it was easy for Tinubu to block his second term cos Ambode allegedly worked however, he just could not leave the party and stand on his own, why? i honestly don't know but i blamed it on his inability to carry people along. In Edo, i see Obaseki having lots of people behind him and defecting with him, if he is so incompetent, how come he has so much followership? When USA complained about Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein, they lied everywhere that they were oppressing their people and that they want to liberate and give the people freedom, now they got rid of those two and the countries are worse off. They have no peace and even we in Nigeria suffer from the fall out. So, bros, i don't believe you that Obaseki is incompetent.

Obaseki will loose the election, September is around the corner. He is only popular online and those that support him in Edo, do not have PVC. The real Edo electorate are quite and watching closely as Obaseki is mortgaging Edo State resources to PDP. They will use their PVC to send Incompetent Obaseki back to his Village.

Those that decamped with him are his stooge, who are benefiting directly from his Government. The PDP knew Obaseki can never win this election, they are only with so that, they can collect their share. Obaseki recently allegedly gave PDP 6 Billion naira. Wike also said the PDP NWC have turned to tax collector. As they have turned Obaseki to their ATM.

Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by Emerie22(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
BlackfireX:
Why is it that all this Igbo judge like to show themselves...

Go and hug transformer you bigot
Igbos will continue to RULE you
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by Sarah20A(f): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
chiefolododo:
Appeal and supreme court still dey
is laughable to say obaseki doesn't have certificate when it's a well known fact that he's from a family of scholars.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by chiefolododo(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sarah20A:
is laughable to say obaseki doesn't have certificate when it's a well known fact that he's from a family of scholars.
if every one in my family is a professor and I didn't attend school , they can get me a certificate? It that what you mean?

Well maybe they did just that, because Obaseki finished a course of 4years in 3years , on his NYSC certificate, they wrote Obasek instead of Obaseki. I get your point now
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by tuniski: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
magzey:
The case was withdrawn, but count my word if he wins ,he will follow Bayelsa Deputy saga angry grin grin
Delusional!
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by ThatFairGuy: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
Good! This is not victory for Obaseki but victory for Edolites & democracy.
POVERTY DISTRIBUTING PARTY ass licker
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by One4me: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
Good! This is not victory for Obaseki but victory for Edolites & democracy.

You people are so ignorant that l wish @Seun would really filter dolts out of this Niaraland!
The Ceritificate Forgery against Obaseki was NOT even heard in the Court.

The case was WITHDRAWN, not dismissed on Merit (which happens if there is No Case and this can only be determined by the Judge, as a Judgement) but because the Plaintiffs hearkened to the decisin of the APCs leaders instruction that ALL COURT CASES BE WITHDRAWN and moreover, the Plaintiffs said they have achieved their original intention, which was to ensure Obaseki is not fielded as the APC FLAG represenative.

How the above translates to "Obaseki wins Certificate Forgery Case", is only in the impoverished and ignorant brain of some of you.

And l read where the plaintiffs said they can still go back to court, once the Obaseki's name has been forwarded to INEC.
I suspect they are laying a TRAP for Obaseki and PDP, incase they win the Governorship election in November, then if they go back to court ona forgery case, AND WIN, PDP would forfiet the Governorship seat to APC candidate. undecided grin
Smart decision on their part

Read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/5958804/apc-edo-why-withdrew-forgery

[quote]‘’These were the same reasons for which APC eventually disqualified Godwin Obaseki from participating in the APC Gubernatorial primaries of 22/6/2020 to the satisfaction of the plaintiffs.

‘’The plaintiffs voluntarily filed a Notice of Discontinuance of the said suit having achieved their objective of stopping APC from sponsoring Godwin Obaseki.
“The public must take notice that the case was never considered on merit. Plaintiffs would take further steps after the nominations of all the parties are concluded and the names of their candidates submitted to INEC.
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by Ferrous(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Are they going to reopen the case?

MrALIVE:
So many people can read but can't comprehend ..the case was struck out because of non-appearance of the plaintiff.
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by Asaimuede(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
lalawealthy:

Bros,if u are an Edo man,u won't be talking like this.I pray Obaseki wins the governorship election,but bros my fear is that he has mortgaged d state already...go mark it,we won't have any developmental project all tru.that's my fear .we should stop talking with sentiment.am a pro-obaseki but nah my fear b dis.
PO1 gang spotted harm robber scad
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by naijaman2225(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
lalawealthy:

Bros,if u are an Edo man,u won't be talking like this.I pray Obaseki wins the governorship election,but bros my fear is that he has mortgaged d state already...go mark it,we won't have any developmental project all tru.that's my fear .we should stop talking with sentiment.am a pro-obaseki but nah my fear b dis.
FEAR NOT... BUT BE OF GOOD COURAGE IF YOU ARE A TRUE OBASEKITE.
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by naijaman2225(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Joeameh:
He is not win oooooo the judge said in its judgement that it's because the plaintiff and the defendant are not in court so there is every possibility that the case will still come up again in court....

Ize Iyamu is the next Governor of Edo state period....

I SPIT ON THAT.
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by naijaman2225(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bighead9:

These guys are winners cause they refused to roll with Yeebos.

For your infor, Amaechi will be our next President come 2023. The North will crown him President of Nigeria.

God bless APC,
God bless Oshiomole,
God bless Amaechi,
God bless Pastor İze Iyamu,
God bless Mazi Buhari,
God bless me,
God bless Nigeria.

SEE WHAT TRAMADOL HAS DONE TO SMALL CHILD WITH BIGHEAD.
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by naijaman2225(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Arewa1408:

Is he really incompetent? I dont know, pls educate us abeg. Why and how is he incompetent?

HE IS INCOMPETENT BECAUSE HE FLOORED OSHIOMHOLE...LOLZ
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by Bighead9: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
naijaman2225:

SEE WHAT TRAMADOL HAS DONE TO SMALL CHILD WITH BIGHEAD.

The thing pain this man well well. grin grin grin

Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by Beetobee(f): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
ExAngel007:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-alleged-certificate-forgery-court-strikes-out-suit-against-obaseki/

A striking out is not a full win, its just a temporary win so to say. The plantiffs can have it relisted if they so wish.
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by One4me: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sarah20A:

Eeeh! Family of Scholars and he can only manage THREE CREDITS in his WAEC! shocked shocked shocked

His father better request for a DNA TEST because l nor sure where im Mama take bring this one from
. ;D grin
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by castro69(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hello learned colleague....hope practice is doing u well after ur relocation....more grease 2 ya elbow...it will definitely pay in d long run....cheers! grin

Teespice:
the suit was struck out for want of diligent prosecution. it doesn't mean that Obaseki has won yet.

if the plaintiffs file an application to relist the suit, it will be heard on the merits and the decision can favour either of the parties.
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by Nairaoddz: 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
lalawealthy:

Bros,Obaseki is my man any day,anytime,my concern is that he his pouring out the Edo state money all in the name of securing 2nd term,after he wins,what next now lie on the Edo people?baba,I de fear,we are on for a long tyn sentiment apart I am a Bini man,so I know what's on ground in Edo.God help us!

He's better compare to that pastor and oshiomole

.point of correction obaseki has is own money to spend, he's a very wise and education me

Continue to campaign for him to win,he has an unfinished business with edolite
Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by EdoBoyJazzie: 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
ComeAndobo:

*Fate

Well spotted

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case by mamatwiny(f): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kriss216:
Shame on Ambode!

Obaseki, is a true Warrior!
I dey tell you. Even if he loses the election, he truly fought like a man should.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari / Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / FG Lines Up El-rufai, 4 Other Witnesses Against Bukola Saraki (vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.