Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan (71010 Views)

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Williams2020: 5:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Kriss216:
God bless him immensely for doing what I can not do.

Chai! cheesy
Kriss216:

Chai!
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by brainworkng: 5:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Thank you for your truthfulness, you shall greatlybe rewarded grin
Kriss216:
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by pfadom: 5:37am On Jun 30, 2020
This is real Nigerian spirit, not the hurriedly impatient puppy's style who probably has no single degree.
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Cousin9999: 5:42am On Jun 30, 2020
F**k Japan. F**k Asia.
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by doubleportion: 6:03am On Jun 30, 2020
Kriss216:

And God bless you for your sincerity!
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by lagosrd: 6:08am On Jun 30, 2020
Thank you bro for not blocking other people's ways for better life with your ho eat behaviors.
Meanwhile Japanese spirit din enter your body.
Neat, respectful, honest and hardworking people .
God bless you bro
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Hotice085: 6:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Meet one of the less than 10% rational Igbos, and from one of them will 2023 President emerge
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Ephemzy1752: 6:15am On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Goalnaldo(m): 6:34am On Jun 30, 2020
post=91213008:

God bless you Ikenna.
This is one of the people that give our darling a good name out there.
Not like the criminals, fraudsters and bastards that keep soiling our name and putting us in disrepute.

God will continue to bless the world of your hands Mr Nweke.

Some delicious plates of Barbecue for you and your beautiful wife and cute family, anytime you are in Naija.
We got you man!
how did you know his wife is beautiful? cheesy
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by spiralwedge(m): 6:36am On Jun 30, 2020
The first thing an average Igbo man or woman thinks about when he heard a piece of news or want to do anything at all is TRIBE.

Smh... Just look at the comments. I rarely find this with other people.

The comment below this deserves an award.
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by chyket(m): 6:37am On Jun 30, 2020
One way to clean up our image abroad is actually to match most of the negative news about Nigerians with more positive news about Nigerians too.

1 Like

Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by easyboycom(m): 6:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Kriss216:
Lolzzz ���
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Nauttyprof(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2020
tompat86:
Nice 1 bro...e no go better for those wey soil our name abroad

Also include those who still resides in Nigeria too.
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Adasun(m): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2020
Kriss216:
lols,i like ur honesty
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by MrFly(m): 6:54am On Jun 30, 2020
Abike Dabiri where are thy jabs and tantrums
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by EagleNest(m): 6:54am On Jun 30, 2020
I thought there was this fallacy and unfounded stereotype that only Igbos like money while every other person hate money grin
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Maliqcious: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2020
IduNaOba:
Abike the bigot could not emphasize that he is Igbo now abi...
For say na crime now she for talk trash as usual.
Anyways IGBO AMAKA
Gwazie ndị yard Ụnụ
calm down na shey Igbo na country?
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by cray91(m): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2020
say the Truth. you couldn't have done it haha
realstars:
This Will Not Happen If He Was A Son Of A Politician.
Good Of Him. He Has Done What I Could Have Done.

1 Like

Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by eyinola: 7:01am On Jun 30, 2020
Idonije8:
must everything be about tribe?? How will this country move forward self with people like this?? All we do is fight Igbo and yoruba! Other countries have left us behind oh when are we are still here fighting Yoruba and tribe.. make God help us.. we need unite and move this country forward
and they will shouting racist in white man's land whereas here in Nigeria we don't love our self cool
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by realstars: 7:05am On Jun 30, 2020
cray91:
say the Truth. you couldn't have done it haha
My Father Is Not A Politician, And Am From God Fearing Family, So I Could Do The Same.
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Auxigen(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2020
May God bless him immensely!
A good name is better than Silver and Gold..

I wish more news like this make headlines on major forums of the world so that gradually the terrible names given to us by the likes of Hushpuppi and the rest of them will be erased.

As for Hushpuppi..
E go rot for Oyibo prison.
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by KennyRohn(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2020
The right thing to do was to return the money, simple. It has nothing to do with Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, bla bla bla.
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Melv4(m): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by SATANNIST: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2020
49cents:

Tribalism is satanic
u can say that again my servant
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Myself2(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Kriss216:

Now that you know you could not do it before, work on that aspect of your life , for you too can do it, its in you. I know I can do this, I've done things like this before but not in Japan, and there's a very good feeling in your heart once you do so
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Jesusloveyou: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2020
Dande55:

Shut up. Coming from someone whose tribemen are known for licking the asses of fraudsters like thuefnubu, obasa, Femi gbami, hushpuppi, MC Olumo and the the host of them. Lol. Quite funny that you think you are in a position to call Igbos good or evil. For someone whose tribemen join in 1966 pogrom to kill and loot Igbo properties. Keep deceiving yourself. An Igbo man last week returned 1.8m he saw in one of the Indomie catoons he bought. I bet your tribemen will never do that.

Lool. Laughable.
that 1.8m in Indomie cartoon is a hoax,
was the Indomie sealed,? was it own by Indomie company or the seller?
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Quaddafi29: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2020
You tried she but huge amount no fit dey wallet. At least with this publicity, your papers will be speedily done. Nwa guy, I hail you.
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by double77: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=tungamaje post=91199905]I wasn't surprised the man is Igbo. In present day Nigeria, it's only an Igbo person I can vouch for to return lost money. Forget about 'Igbos too like money'[/qu
Llike your uncle Evans the kinapper
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by cray91(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2020
just kidding though haha i believe
realstars:
My Father Is Not A Politician, And Am From God Fearing Family, So I Could Do The Same.

1 Like

Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2020
tungamaje:
I wasn't surprised the man is Igbo. In present day Nigeria, it's only an Igbo person I can vouch for to return lost money. Forget about 'Igbos too like money'
Eh? This so untrue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / Judge Returns Air Peace File For Re-Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.