Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,195 members, 7,825,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan (70637 Views)

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by vivavik(f): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
ejanla077:

You will not understand because you dont visit politics section of nairaland

The negative comments you read here re from some of us who frequent the politics section
That is exactly the reason why I do not want to visit that section anymore, I used to, in the past but stopped in order to maintain my sanity.
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by vivavik(f): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
ludd2018:

Tribal sentiment is attached to this because yorubas for ages due to monopoly of the media ascribed anything bad to Igbos both within and external . With this the world can see that Igbos are very good people .
of cause igbos are good people, I know it first hand. But we don't need to throw tantrums about it, I'm of the opinion that, action speaks louder than words.
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by vivavik(f): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
IAmMysterious:

grin grin

Wait, aren't you a Nigerian?

If you're a Nigerian and you still don't get how, then you're not Nigerian enough. grin

Tribalism is in our DNA grin And it's feeding fat on a daily basis. cheesy
grin grin oh Lorddddd. I'm not Nigerian enough jor, haba. It's energy draining and depressing mbok
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Paulikenna80(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
I know this man very well. I also grow up in Okpoko,Onitsha,Anambra State. I attended Manus Primary school, Okpoko. And also Comprehensive Secondary School,Owerri road. . He has been a very nice guy. He used to teach students preparing for SSCE Exams. May God bless you for this kind attitude.

1 Like

Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by vivavik(f): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
One4me:

Look at the post of that He-goat called @IduNaOba, that was the third post on this thread, the animal started it.
I know, if we can but ignore them, they will eventually get tired.
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by hybrid11(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
pquaver:

Nwanne biri kwa oo.. Nwanne m onye Mbano ya diri kwara gi na nma. .. Isiala Mbano to be precise.. Amauzari is our neighboring village..
udo diri gi nwanne nwoke
ehime mbano precisely
umuakagu nsu is our neighboring village including ezeoke and agbaghara nsu
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Morgning: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
It's reading stories like this that make me still have some hope in humanity.
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by IduNaOba: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
One4me:

I knew one fish-brain Ipob bigot will go this route!
Una nor dey disappoint.
Go and arrest Abike now, whether she is the one who unleashed soldiers on your native land, in Crocodile fashion.
Anuofia.
. Cry me a river Niger.
I have said what I said.
Abike the tribalistic will not emphasize on his tribe now!
Ndi mgbu!
Igbo Amaka
Gwazie ndị yard Ụnụ
Re: Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
A devoted Christian? The Japanese are disciplined yet 90% of them are irreligious or atheist so that was uncalled for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) / World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) / The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.