Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) (58367 Views)

Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Stole Female Pant In Anambra Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) by illicit(m): 4:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Point of correction.... It's a foetus, not a child
Re: Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) by illicit(m): 4:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Aborted foetus, a foetus is not a child
Re: Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 30, 2020
lawyers in the house please help me here, is abortion a crime in Nigeria?
Re: Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
Hmmm.
Na wa for this world sef.
What's up.with the Mars relocation plan?
Hey guys check out my YouTube channel using the link below to learn business tips for small and medium businesses. Practical experiences shared with you.
Do not forget to like, comment, share and subscribe.
the form for the Mars relocation is out already and people are really buying. Each one is 150k.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) by Hapinex01: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2020
Buh e dey sweet wen u open ur legs like TV antena wey dey signal dey collect every inch of hid Dick:/
na God go punish dah ur pussy oh
Re: Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) by Kingnelson9: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2020
What a wicked world
Re: Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) by West2019(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2020
24 yrs abi we done hear ,nothing good ever come from ebonyi
Re: Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2020
crackhouse:
the form for the Mars relocation is out already and people are really buying. Each one is 150k.
Does the form come with a Gold bar?
Or maybe a self controlled air condition?

Shebi na Charitable mission to the less privileged ni...
Re: Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2020
Alero3Arubi:

Does the form come with a Gold bar?
Or maybe a self controlled air condition?

Shebi na Charitable mission to the less privileged ni...
of course it came with gold bar but that one is 250k. It's for classic people only. Hurry up cos this one remains 7 now.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) by Mryacks: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
undecided

This life no just balance at all.
People are praying for the fruit of the womb,and this one is throwing away a foetus.
See how old she even looks at 24.

And I hope that quack chemist enjoys his jail time too.

Meanwhile,you can check my signature to see a way to earn free Bitcoin and cash.
Registration is free.

Definitely looking too old for a 24yr old.
Re: Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) by Ademolami100(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Are you tired of salary Job and want financial freedom?, are you ready to be free from financial problems that keeps you awake every midnight?,
Remember the biggest achievement on earth is a wealthy foundations for your children, so they can inherit them when you left.
I will introduce you to a company I partner with that change my life within 7 months, company that pays weekly, and I became a happy man every blessed day.
This company only need you to work smart and get paid weekly,
Legit company, with good structure and unlimited bonuses,
Contact Mr Gabriel on 07084430301
If you are in lagos,
Our branch office is at- No 13 Jubrilmartins street, off lawanson, surulere, Lagos state.
Re: Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) by CentVickBlog: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2020
sam4noow:
FTC

I dedicate this to all my real nigggaarrs out there on the Street, keep hustling one day one day e go set.
#Aje

CentVick Blog
News/viral videos/ funny videos/Memes/riddles/�comics/hookup/twerk challenge
Join ������
https:///centvicktv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.