Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive (24649 Views)

Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) / Staff Of EEDC Electrocuted During Illegal Operation In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Covid-19: See Well Equipped Isolation Center Set Up By Akwa Ibom Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Biospherebeht: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
LET'S WIN VERY BIG#

Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by mrkings84(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Am not among those saying coronavirus doesn't exist in Nigeria. But I am of the opinion that the kind of coronavirus we have here is a local one. It's not as powerful as the European, Asia and American.

Why say this is because, for instance, if the governor of Aks didn't order a massive testing of staff, this positive persons would still be going through their normal daily routine, some may fall sick and may treat malaria and would be ok, others may never fall sick for once and would have still been ok.

ANYWAY, CORONA MUST GO!!
WE DON'T NEED U AGAIN!!!
YOUR TIME DON PASS!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Bewiseedet(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Na scam , I trust the nation them go lie
hopefully it comes out a lie mbok

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Gerrard59(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mkpo ndok! embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by kristo123: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nigeria I hail... The way COVID-19 is handled in this country it's only God that will save us.
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Hunchogee: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
simeotexy:
I know say u dey find dis kind news to carry masturbate
Na wetin idiot like him want
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by NewsINigeria(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
It's like Corona came for the rich...

Check out my signature...
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Kinematics: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I know fake news like this delight envious illiterate like you, but am not bothered cos it will linger and go away.
Your illiterate friend forgot to thank the isolation and testing centre workers for the broad testing conducted in the state ...this shows how spread the testing is done in the state not like your foolish state that claimed the have no problem .
We have the best EOC and Isolation and testing centre in the country according to WHO and NCDC
You can find link below to unlearn and learn. Most importantly flee from hate ok

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/covid-19-ncdc-dg-who-ranks-akwa-ibom-eoc-as-best-in-nigeria/amp/

I look at the bolded and laugh at your poor choice of words..

Let me shock you, as at 23.06.2020 Akwa Ibom state has carried out just 433 COVID-19 tests. Even states like Bauchi is laughing at your testing capacity.

Carry on and be spreading your propaganda. Your pay masters are enjoying it.
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

Lol, if that gives you joy no wahala
So did you test positive or negative? We know you and Illaumoh are part of the staff in the ministry of propaganda.
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by themanderon: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Yet the Fg said they want to resume schools n others. I hope these confused people will not endanger the lives of the citizens.
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Kinematics: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]I know fake news like this delight envious illiterate like you, but am not bothered cos it will linger and go away.
Your illiterate friend forgot to thank the isolation and testing centre workers for the broad testing conducted in the state ...this shows how spread the testing is done in the state not like your foolish state that claimed the have no problem .
We have the best EOC and Isolation and testing centre in the country according to WHO and NCDC
You can find link below to unlearn and learn. Most importantly flee from hate ok

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/covid-19-ncdc-dg-who-ranks-akwa-ibom-eoc-as-best-in-nigeria/amp/[/s]

You can sell your propaganda only to gullible nairalanders.

States with the highest number of tests done so far besides Lagos, including FCT as at 23.06.2020

1. Abuja 14794
2. Kano 10232
3. Oyo 7605
4. Edo 5965
5. Kaduna 5058
6. Gombe 4083
7. Ogun 3651
8. Borno 3412
9. Bauchi 3244
10. Rivers 3039

States with the least number of tests done as at 23.06.2020

1. Kogi 5
2. Cross River 8
3. Yobe 116
4. Bayelsa 299
5. Zamfara 313
6. Taraba 364
7. Anambra 379
8. Ekiti 407
9. Akwa Ibom 433
10. Benue 452

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Hunchogee: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sholaco:
The idiot governor refused to take precautions early
Na your governor be idiot
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Hunchogee: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kinematics:

You can sell your propaganda only to gullible nairalanders.

States with the highest number of tests done so far besides Lagos, including FCT as at 23.06.2020

1. Abuja 14794
2. Kano 10232
3. Oyo 7605
4. Edo 5965
5. Kaduna 5058
6. Gombe 4083
7. Ogun 3651
8. Borno 3412
9. Bauchi 3244
10. Rivers 3039

States with the least number of tests done as at 23.06.2020

1. Kogi 5
2. Cross River 8
3. Yobe 116
4. Bayelsa 299
5. Zamfara 313
6. Taraba 364
7. Anambra 379
8. Ekiti 407
9. Akwa Ibom 433
10. Benue 452

stupid fool, hate will lead you to hell nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Hunchogee: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
LEX2000:
So did you test positive or negative? We know you and Illaumoh are part of the staff in the ministry of propaganda.
Lol, test your family first fool
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Hunchogee: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kinematics:

I look at the bolded and laugh at your poor choice of words..

Let me shock you, as at 23.06.2020 Akwa Ibom state has carried out just 433 COVID-19 tests. Even states like Bauchi is laughing at your testing capacity.

Carry on and be spreading your propaganda. Your pay masters are enjoying it.
I keep advising you to get educated you illiterate fool..how did the fake news knew they had covid if not through testing. Fools like you wouldn't be able to comprehend... foolish scum
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Kinematics: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:
stupid fool, hate will lead you to hell nonsense

You can call me all sorts of names but you cant hide the truth for long. I saw your other thread about 38 island and just laugh. Because it was obvious you know not the terrain of Nigeria, because states like Bayelsa, Rivers and Delta are laughing at your stupid propaganda. Guess you dont know the true definition of island.

Well continue to sell your cheap propaganda, its paying you. When it comes to anything medical if you miss yarn I must come for your jugular. In other aspects I may just allow your lies to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Kinematics: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

I keep advising you to get educated you illiterate fool..how did the fake news knew they had covid if not through test. Fools like you wouldn't be able to comprehend... foolish scum

I know the truth hurts. Learn how to stop deceiving yourself. Poverty of the mind is a serious disease.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by seanjy4konji: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fire on the mountain...
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by LEOSZ(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Now we know hw bad our healthcare system is grin grin grin mehn everyone is facing it

Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Hunchogee: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kinematics:

You can call me all sorts of names but you cant hide the truth for long. I saw your other thread about 38 island and just laugh. Because it was obvious you know not the terrain of Nigeria, because states like Bayelsa, Rivers and Delta are laughing at your stupid propaganda. Guess you dont know the true definition of island.

Well continue to sell your cheap propaganda, its paying you. When it comes to anything medical if you miss yarn I must come for your jugular. In other aspects I may just allow your lies to pass.
I don't need to read all those foolish comments you posted.
Truth be told your old dead city can't be compared to my young vibrate city fool. Hateful scum Akwa ibom is your problem, go and hold your foolish tyrant state governor responsible for your mischief, nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Hunchogee: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kinematics:

I know the truth hurts. Learn how to stop deceiving yourself. Poverty of the mind is a serious disease.
Like your family members fool
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by radiolover(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Are you OK? Does here look like a play ground to you?
Shanklee:
��������������������������✋����✋�✋ ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋�������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋���������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋������������������������������������������������������������������ ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋������������ ��������������������������✋����✋�✋������������������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������ ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋�������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋���������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋������������������������������������������������������������������ ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋������������ ��������������������������✋����✋�✋������������������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋���������������������������������������������������������
Just imagine
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Kinematics: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

Like your family members fool

This one is in sifia pains. I know the truth hurts... say the truth and free yourself from lies. The truth shall set you free always........

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by uchrikk(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
COVID19 has a way of exposing people who don't practise what they preach. See Govt that locked us down with long list of safety measures. Now COVID19 result has shown that they never kept any of those measures,
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Yankee101: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Why lie and kill others who are near you but not taking precautions cos you're lying to them

This is one of naija's major problem

Lies
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Hunchogee: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kinematics:

This one is in sifia pains. I know the truth hurts... say the truth and free yourself from lies. The truth shall set you free always........
You are the one in pains ..you draw your sword first fool.
One thing for sure your polluted old poverty ravage state can't be compared to mine period ...you can masturbate for all I care. I repeat your old stinky poverty ravage state can't be compared to my state ok
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Kinematics: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

[s]You are the one in pains ..you draw your sword first fool.
One thing for sure your polluted old poverty ravage state can't be compared to mine period ...you can masturbate for all I care. I repeat your old stinky poverty ravage state can't be compared to my state ok[/s]

I dont compete with neophytes. Its child abuse.

I compete with the big boys, not infants learning how to crawl.

Chino I can sight you even if I'm blind. Here is the thread I caught you. You are still a learner in the propaganda business.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Hunchogee: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kinematics:

I dont compete with neophytes. Its child abuse.

I compete with the big boys, not infants learning how to crawl.

Chino I can sight you even if I'm blind. Here is the thread I caught you. You are still a learner in the propaganda business.
Lol, trolling doesn't change the fact that Akwa Ibom is better than your pathetic state period
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by ofiko123(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Who wants die??
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by SweetiliciousD: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
This land is polluted

Shanklee:
��������������������������✋����✋�✋ ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋�������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋���������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋������������������������������������������������������������������ ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋������������ ��������������������������✋����✋�✋������������������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������ ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋�������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋���������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋������������������������������������������������������������������ ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋������������ ��������������������������✋����✋�✋������������������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋��������������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������✋����✋�✋���������������������������������������������������������
Re: Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive by Kinematics: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

[s]Lol, trolling doesn't change the fact that Akwa Ibom is better than your pathetic state period[/s]

Try harder. I have no issue with Akwa Ibom, they've been our neighbor for centuries without any issue. I'm happy with the strides they are making to lift their state and people up. I'm only here to burst rats like you that works as a propagandist for a living.

You better go and save your anambala from its erosion, dirty, stinky state.

Chino aka Hunchogee you can hide from others but not from me. Here is another comment by you that proves that you are an impostor. Akwa Ibomite wanna be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing / Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) / Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.