Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) (71628 Views)

Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. / Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) by raphy(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
how can a poor man do vigilant for a shit hole country.?

damn nigga R.I.P even all the heavy dressing could not save you in a shithole country...
Re: Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) by Spooby: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
ghettokid1:

I tell you bro, Nigeria is not worthy dying for.

The point you miss is that they aren't dying for Nigeria. They are protecting their homes and families from terrorist.
Wouldn't you do same for your family?
Re: Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) by Longman8: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
RIP bro,for there is no honour bigger than dieing while fighting for the right cause.If only the rte people were running the affairs well, certain things wouldn't have occurred unlike 2day.
Re: Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
This government killed him
Re: Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) by merits(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) by netmillionaires(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
RonaldoVido:
Okay.

but the thief of amy staff said, " I will not leave the north east until shaku surrender to my body language ".

And Nigeria has a president.

I knew right from the first day that Buratai was sent to buy more time for these Boko haram herdsmen after the series of bombardment from the Chadian army.

What has he been doing other than to take pictures. They should keep deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) by Adau123(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
ALLAH YA JIKA MAZA,YA KYAUTATA MAKOMARKA.RIP
Re: Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) by franksam2009: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
ghettokid1:

I tell you bro, Nigeria is not worthy dying for.
foolish talk, you can't die but those young men are dying on a daily basis just to keep you safe, if they weren't keeping Boko boys busy and occupied in borno, do u think u will be safe were ever you are in Nigeria?
Re: Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) by michresakidjo(m): 12:20am On Jun 30, 2020
The real enemies of these soldiers fighting are the people who sent them to their untimely end.... Household Rock and King Babu

RIP to the fallen hero
Re: Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) by Nwa4336(m): 4:42am On Jun 30, 2020
And nobody will said anything now, how wish it was a News dat concern IGBOS or IPOB now some people will start running mouth like a new speaker dat made for DJ copy..?
Re: Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) by TAYO124: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Meanwhile the President of Chad led troops to battle the same insurgents in the earlier part of the year and an immense progress was made by his administration against Boko Haram but Buhari claiming to be an Army general cannot do same. What a Commander in Thief he is.
Re: Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) by Walex29: 6:42am On Jun 30, 2020
itsme01:
Civilian carrying assault rifle
My thought exactly
Re: Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) by omoluka: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Absurdistan
Re: Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) by omoluka: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2020
humilitypays:
Buhari and Northern political elites created Boko Haram for political gains and it went out of their control as the boys used no longer want to stand down after soiling their hands with so much innocent bloods and also Arab Islamic Mafias have also found their way into the Boko Haram game so ending it won't be an easy task for any Nigerian government without the full help of USA and France.

US Government know that Buhari and some top government functionaries both those in top Nigerian military are the chief sponsors of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorists, that's why US Department of Homeland Security have blacklisted Nigeria as countries that her government is sponsoring terrorists like Iran, etc.

See proof below.
Nigeria is not on the list of states that sponsor terrorism. If you click that link ,you will see only four countries : North Korea, Iran ,Sudan and Syria
Re: Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) by starexjnr(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2020
ghettokid1:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/29/jtf-commander-borno-community-found-dead-after-boko-haram-attack
just look at they kinda guns they use,,why is everything in this country so unserious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.