Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki (45095 Views)

Edo: Why Deputy Governor's Budgetary Allocation Was Slashed - Speaker, Agbebaku / Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees / Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by realstars: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Withdrawal Or Not, Obaseki Is The Governor Of Edo And The PDP Flag Bearrer.
As Am Talking Right Now, Edo Is PDP And Will Remain PDP.

5 Likes

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Mokason28: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Break this country abeg. Who go lead the revolution. I think my brother Sowore has collected some huge some of cash. He hardly talk this days.
Buhari will never give anyone money... A Yoruba man will always be a Yoruba man if you know what I mean grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
So there was no case from the beginning except to humiliate and riddle him out of your party?

This statement alone can make him have pity votes without rigging.

Heartlessness of Nigerian politicians we worship online

5 Likes

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Hemanwel(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hemanwel:
Eer
our brown roofians who falsely claim to be good in politics are waiting for all forms of illegality to be unleashed in Edo elections.

Btw:

You need to have your brain examined if you think a Yahaya Bello who owed over 20 months workers' salary deserves a second term but think Obaseki does not deserve it.

4 Likes

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by DEXOO: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Even if Ize iyamu wins, obaseki ought to sue for conspiracy and manipulation

5 Likes

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by realstars: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
Withdraw Or Not, Obaseki Is The Governor Of Edo And The PDP Flag Bearrer. As Am Talking Right Now, Edo Is PDP And Will Remain PDP.

3 Likes

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by bejeria101(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
You withdrew or it was struck out for lacking merit?

3 Likes

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by warem(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mokason28:
grin If you guys like withdraw if you like don’t withdraw all I know is that the whole of South South is now PDP and it will remain like that forever and ever IJN
Apc or Pdp the same outcome for the people
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Bighead9: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good one.
When he win the election, (which is not possible) APC will still use the forgery case to unseat Obaseki. Any which way, Obaseki is a gonner.

2 Likes

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Bar1941(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lie, the did so that they can file it again if he wins and eventually send him packing.
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by uniqueboi1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Antoeni:
PDP to RETURN to EDO STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE

This time, not just Esama & Lucky Igbinedion, Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Dasuki, Tom Ikimi Ex Convict Bode Gorge , Dino Melaye etc are joining. These are such sneaky people that so easily out-smarted Gov Wike, He bowed & Named them TaxCollectors
Awaaa O! (God Forbid)!

Una dn start again. Na tinubu with bullion vans suppose go Edo govt house

3 Likes

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Indispensable85(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
martineverest:
u believe that?

Edo APC are heavy pro-obaseki and anti Oshiomhole.....they are laying groundwork for obaseki to return...they withdrew the case to avoid any hiccups in returning back as governors

Kindly name the Apc leaders on the side of Obaseki in Edo state. I'm waiting please.
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Joeameh: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
martineverest:
I pity ize-iyamu..Edo APC chairman,anslem ojezua is pro-obaseki.he will do anything to make sure obaseki returns
brother u are a big liar ize Iyamu is the next Governor of Edo state period.
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by TreasureJunky: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
What a confused party lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Mikelsogo1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Contact Atomic Properties on 08182670422

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by LiquidWood: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Racoon:
They are just as confused as this fella in 2016...

And now in 2020...
Wow. you mean you followed him all the way down to 2016!
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by authority2006(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
moderatedguy:
Obaseki is smarter remember he has just one term to run for..Meanwhile what about the tax collectors in APC,Like Tinubu,Oshiomhole,All deposed NWC members.

I thought the words "tax collectors" were used to describe PDP godfathers
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by authority2006(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Racoon:
The case lacks objectivity but just sheer wickedness of people who have sold their souls to the devil.Obaseki lacks certificate in 2016 yet APC fielded him.Today the story has changed.Meanwhile,

https://punchng.com/obaseki-reacts-as-ui-confirms-certificate/

PDP that questioned his certificates four years ago is the one fielding him today as their candidate. Nothing to say about that?
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Ekpekaycee: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
You allowed somebody to use you to pull another person down and you wish to be lifted?
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Racoon:
The case lacks objectivity but just sheer wickedness of people who have sold their souls to the devil.Obaseki lacks certificate in 2016 yet APC fielded him.Today the story has changed.Meanwhile,

https://punchng.com/obaseki-reacts-as-ui-confirms-certificate/

So Obaseki is a saint abi? grin

They are just using you people's heads. cool
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by DLuciano: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Antoeni:
PDP to RETURN to EDO STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE

This time, not just Esama & Lucky Igbinedion, Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Dasuki, Tom Ikimi Ex Convict Bode Gorge , Dino Melaye etc are joining. These are such sneaky people that so easily out-smarted Gov Wike, He bowed & Named them TaxCollectors
Awaaa O! (God Forbid)!
you have not said anything useful

1 Like

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Samylekey(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Edo drama
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Racoon(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
authority2006:
PDP that questioned his certificates four years ago is the one fielding him today as their candidate. Nothing to say about that?
This was based on the discrepancy in the affidavit he tendered before the court.Most of what Obaseki should have done before then were done when the APC attempted to use it against him in 2020.I hate it when the APC manifests this kind of hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by samdaisi: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
PDP is broke but God has brought Mugun
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by KanielOutis92: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bar1941:
Lie, the did so that they can file it again if he wins and eventually send him packing.
Well said...you spoke my mind. Apparently, these lots commenting, do not get it. I fear for Obaseki, as i am an Edolite, who'd like for him to come back. The APC, only decided to drop the case FOR NOW ( that's why they didnt appear in court today ), because Obaseki has since left the party. Be rest assured that, if Obaseki wins, the litigation process, will continue.
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Dalby(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nbote:
Becos U ppl have succeeded in denying him the re-election bid.. Dat was the sole purpose of d whole fake certificate story...

If he wins the state governorship race as PDP, this case will come out again, that is their ace!!!
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Dalby(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
KanielOutis92:
Well said...you spoke my mind. Apparently, these lots commenting, do not get it. I fear for Obaseki, as i am an Edolite, who'd like for him to come back. The APC, only decided to drop the case FOR NOW ( that's why they didnt appear in court today ), because Obaseki has since left the party. Be rest assured that, if Obaseki wins, the litigation process, will continue.

My thoughts exactly!!!
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Dalby(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
bejeria101:

It wasn't struck out for lack of merit o...the game is on!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Dalby(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
bejeria101:

It wasn't struck out for lack of merit o...the game is on!!!

If the sense they use to do these political permutations were applied to governance we would have been the better for it...

1 Like

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Mokason28: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
warem:

Apc or Pdp the same outcome for the people
Buhari and Tinubu are APC they have never been in Pdp and they are selfish dudes
All politicians are the same but those two I mentioned earlier are worst than the devil

1 Like

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Jostoman: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Break this country abeg. Who go lead the revolution. I think my brother Sowore has collected some huge some of cash. He hardly talk this days.
how many of you came out to protest when DSS arrested him or you were not in Nigeria when they almost kill Deji adeyanju because of you and I. nonsense
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Monday60655(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Useless people. Your case lack merit. Simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' / Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.