Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki (45326 Views)

Edo: Why Deputy Governor's Budgetary Allocation Was Slashed - Speaker, Agbebaku / Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees / Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by KanielOutis92: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dalby:

My thoughts exactly!!!
It's funny how a lot of people commenting, do not get it. English, isn't too hard a language to comprehend. The judge only struck out the case, because those who brought the case before him in the first instance ( The APC ), didnt show up in court. Not like he gave a judgement or something.
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Nifemi2512(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
The drama goes on....

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2020

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by lagosrd: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Obaseki should use the instrument of law to sue them for blackmail and defamation of character.

2 Likes

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Tareq1105: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
moderatedguy:
Obaseki is smarter remember he has just one term to run for..Meanwhile what about the tax collectors in APC,Like Tinubu,Oshiomhole,All deposed NWC members.

Tell Obaseki to say it publicly now (with evidence) or never if Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu ever asked him for money.

He should also go a step further to tell us same about Oshiomole.

We need to settle this issue once and for all.

After that, your Obaseki should be man enough to tell us about the said #6b used to buy PDP NWC members that Rivers State governor labelled as Tax Collectors.

How much did your Obaseki spend on Shaibu to be his deputy.

Then how much did your Obaseki gave each of the 3 contestants especially the man that took him to court and Kenneth.

Let him tell Edo people that he didn't spend their money.

1 Like

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by earnit1: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
oh
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by ogbonti: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

They said they withdrew the case because they had accomplished their mission, which was to prevent Obaseki from being fielded as APC Governorship candidate for September 19

imagine

and who is the right thinking person that will vote a party like this in Edo State? it was never about ethics but witch hunt - damn why DO I FEEL SOME VERY POWERFUL ELEMENTS ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE APC TO PAVE WAY FOR THE NORTH (Atiku, PDP) IN 2023, since the north won’t get nomination from APC in 2023 ?
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by pquaver(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
PDP should check oga Obaseki result well ooo... This withdrawal get as e be oo.. Me dey see am as plan B ooo.. Wey them fit use after election hmmm I don talk my own. Ooo
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by ogbonti: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
DEXOO:
Even if Ize iyamu wins, obaseki ought to sue for conspiracy and manipulation

just imagine the business of the state that was put on hold because of all that rubbish litigation and accusations

Oshomole is a devil and Insee that man going to prison

that $75 million world bank loan he took and nothing was done with it - Obaseki needs to dust up that file and put the tortoise of a man Oshiomole in prison

1 Like

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by heysquare(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Villagemeat:
Guest Oshio free sent you guys.....we all know.

Madafuckers
It was withdrawn for another eventuality
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by ogbonti: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
pquaver:
PDP should check oga Obaseki result well ooo... This withdrawal get as e be oo.. Me dey see am as plan B ooo.. Wey them fit use after election hmmm I don talk my own. Ooo

Tinubu and Oshomole are on political life support thinking about their own survival you are talking about Obaseki litigation by the very people who are preoccupied with what will become of them in 2023

guy nothing dey happen - both Osho and Tinubu are not even thinking about Obaseki right now

they are thinking about their political mortality and the grand humiliation Buhari gave them last week!

2 Likes

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Biospherebeht: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
LET'S WIN VERY BIG#

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by vikiphy89(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is a home and away win for obaseki, and this time its gonna be flawless victory

2 Likes

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Is like some of you don't even read the whole thing, you guys just comment base on the headline. They literally said the whole thing is not over yet they just withdraw it waiting till when every party has submitted their candidates to INEC which is the road of no going back.
I said it this morning that Obaseki is yet to defend is Education in court, forget party issues
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dear all,

I'm genuinely begging if anybody has an old laptop they are not using or slightly faulty laptop that you give out, please kindly give to me. I'm preparing for an exam that requires I use a laptop to practice. Please I beg you in the Name of God �
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Dnonso22: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
What kind of country is this? Can you imagine their first reason and they allowed it to be published. Indeed, this country is finished!

So the case was raised, knowing fully well that his papers were authentic..Can you imagine this people “ That we only wanted to deny him flag bearer come September election” and not that he actually forged his papers..

Nigeria, I laugh����

1 Like

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by mrkings84(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
ABEG PEOPLE WAY GO WESTERN EDUCATION MAKE UNA HELP ME INTERPRETE THIS COMMENTS BY OUR LEADING PARTY APC. IS THIS COMMENTS NOT LIKE BITING ONE'S OWN BUTTOCKS
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jostoman:
how many of you came out to protest when DSS arrested him or you were not in Nigeria when they almost kill Deji adeyanju because of you and I. nonsense
I was at Abeokuta stadium as well.
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by stormborn28(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Racoon:
They are just as confused as this fella in 2016...

And now in 2020...
meeeeennnhhh... Jesusloveyou is a double face guy..

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Burgerlomo: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
They're going to bring it back if he wins the election under the opposition party. cool
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by musabayokanu: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Antoeni:
PDP to RETURN to EDO STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE

This time, not just Esama & Lucky Igbinedion, Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Dasuki, Tom Ikimi Ex Convict Bode Gorge , Dino Melaye etc are joining. These are such sneaky people that so easily out-smarted Gov Wike, He bowed & Named them TaxCollectors
Awana O! (God Forbid)!

Say what you know.
Governor Wike wanted a consensus candidate because if they do normal election the people that loosed will likely decamp. So it better to give them a stake on a gentle man agreement and have them committed in the struggle.

While he is talking about commitment and stake, others were at the back negotiating money by proxy so at the end what ever the aspirant that steps down gets from Obaseki they will have percentage.

Thanks Wikr grievance.
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by franklin244(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
How about we empower the youths and elderly despite the pandemic and it's effects on the economy. We have various platforms to help Nigerians remain active and also have something to fall back on irrespective of the recent downsizing in various companies and sectors in the country.
Here is a platform I believe will benefit each and everyone of us. Your also free to make extensive research on your own if you have any doubts.

Earn from the comfort of your home by joining forsage smart contract today. You secure a lifetime of earnings with zero risk. This opportunity has no age limit so all are welcome as we all help make a better future for you and your entire family.
For further information please contact me on 08140184176 or 08032660368 and WhatsApp on 08095141660.
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by neurowale001(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Brunicekid:
Ilorin car purchase...
Yes, we buy neatly used vehicles... 080.62.35.99.12
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by XANDERBOY85: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
As if they wouldn’t have carried on if they felt they had a case! Fact of the matter is they didn’t have a legal leg to stand on and they knew it!

1 Like

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by opray: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
If you need 100% undiluted designer perfume oils.
Chat us on WhatsApp https:///2348050930154
Check us out on IG/FB/T @bodyshopbyevie

Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by ekesimo(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Obaseki should sue them
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Staro: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Useless people
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by smartval(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Racoon:
They are just as confused as this fella in 2016...

And now in 2020...

You should be employed by FBI grin
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hemanwel:
Our brown roofians who falsely claim to be good in politics are waiting for all forms of illegality to be unleashed in Edo elections.

Btw:

You need to have your brain examined if you think a Yahaya Bello who owed over 20 months workers' salary deserved a second term but think Obaseki does not deserve it.

Hehehe! cheesy
brown roofians!!!

Cc: afamed, , bighead9, simplyleo
Re: APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki by Bighead9: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

Hehehe! cheesy
brown roofians!!!

Cc: afamed, , bighead9, simplyleo

grin grin grin grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Proposed Minimum Wage By NLC Across Geopolitical Zones / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.