Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

My Experience Buying Groceries From Nuelmart In Benin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience Buying Groceries From Nuelmart In Benin (285 Views)

Foodstuffs And Groceries Delivery In Lagos / Shop For Groceries On The Nimerex Marketplace / My Bad Experience Buying An Office Chair Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Buying Groceries From Nuelmart In Benin by Nuelojei38: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
So two days ago a friend of mine told me about this new store in Benin, Nuelmart, that they sell at very affordable price. I decided to give them a trial, as I am not always too convinced buying stuffs online: especially now that what they sell is foodstuffs.
I ordered foodstuffs ( rice ,beans and Garri) from them, and to my surprise, they kept to their promise of delivering it within an hour..
the funny thing is that their prices was far cheaper than that in my area, even the price was better compared to when I bought from uselu market. in fact, govt needs to talk to those sellers at uselu market, they can't just be increasing prices of foodstuffs everyday nah.
sincerely speaking, those guys at Nuelmart are awesome, and I will recommend them to anybody staying in Benin to give them a trial.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Introduces USSD To Curb Fraud / A Free Business Seminar Tagged ''how To Access Up To #10m Cbn Agmeis Loan / Procurement And Link Sourcing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.