Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis (4516 Views)

Flash Back: Obedia Malifia Revelation About Fulanis Agenda This Year.. / Fulani Attack In Benue: Hear What Prof. Banji Akintoye Said About Fulanis / Fulani Herdsmen: What This Hausa Woman Said About Fulanis Will Take You Aback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by Charleys: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Real facts
Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by Razzness(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
tsspsolutions:

On a final note. I have several Hausa friends who have me clear term several times they're different from Fulani.
True. Hausa and fulani are different languages, but u know what? Hausa-fulani communities exists as a single unit. It's a union made in heaven.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by JonDon12: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Razzness:

Just ask urself this simple question. Why have the hausa and fulani never ever had a clash, conflict, war or bloodshed despite living together for over a thousand years? Hausa and fulani are always in agreement regarding socio-political or religous affairs there has never been a clash of intrest regarding leadership or land ownership, why is it so? Just make comparism with tiv-idoma, igala-ibira, ijaw-itshekiri and so on who are always at each others neck.

B.s. I lived in the north. They clashed all the time
Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by adecz: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
The Hausa's are the "donkeys' of
the Fulani:

Their labor enables the Fulani to have
an easy life!

angry angry angry

But Hausas consider it an honor
to be donkeys to the Fulani, that is why
they don't complain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by swankyshank: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Razzness:

Banditary, kidnapping and cattle rustling is not a tribal clash, in fact in this regard fulani happen to be on the recieving end.

Banditry, Kidnaping and cattle rustling isn’t what is happening in those villages. Kidnapping incidents are happening on the highways and cities while cattle rustling is happening in the forests where the cattle graze.

People are being sacked from their ancestral dwellings. They’re making the villages so unsafe that the villagers have to abandon their homesteads and take shelters either as IDPs or wherever else they can find safety. The big picture is to create a human vacuum that can be exploited in those villages.

You can read this and tell me the ransom money or cattle these ones have that can entice criminals

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/we-will-kill-your-husbands-sons-and-put-you-in-poverty.html

1 Like

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by ajailer(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
When we in the South say that the Hausa people of Northern Nigeria are our enemies, we really ought to be aware that we are just playing into the divide and rule strategy of the oligarchs who have been the powers behind the throne in Nigeria for decades and who want the North and the South to be suspicious of each so they can play one side against the other and continue to dominate us to our detriment.
Now if you are a Southerner, ask yourself, who are these so called Hausa people that are dominating us?
Of the thirteen Prime Ministers, heads of state and Presidents that have either ruled or led Nigeria since her independence from Great Britain in 1960, not one of them have been Hausa by tribe.
Tafawa Balewa, our first prime minister was from a small minority tribe called Gere in Bauchi state, known in the singular form as Bagere.
Johnson Aguiyi Ironsi was Igbo by tribe from Abia state.
General Yakubu Gowon is Angas by tribe from Plateau state.
Murtala Mohammed was Fulani from Kano state and President Olusegun Obasanjo is Yoruba from Ogun state.
President Shehu Shagari is a Fulani from Sokoto state.
President Muhammadu Buhari is a Fulani from Katsina state while President Ibrahim Babangida is a Gwari from Niger state.
Ernest Shonekan is Yoruba from Ogun state and Sani Abacha was Kanuri although he claimed Kano as his state because he was brought up there.
Abdulsalami Abubakar is the only Hausa leader we have ever had. Yet was he a dictator? Was he domineering? Capital NO. In office, he was a God-fearing ruler who treated every part of Nigeria equally and ushered in the Fourth Republic which has been our longest democratic experience ever. Abdulsalami is, and was a good man.
Does his image fit the stereotype of the mean and monstrous Hausa man? No! Abdulsalami is more humane than some people who even call themselves clergymen! If he had wanted to stay on in power, you and I would not have been able to stop him. More than President Obasanjo, General Abdulsalami Abubakar is our own Mandela!
After him we had the second, Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration which was succeeded by the Umaru Musa Yar’adua administration.
President Yar’adua was a Fulani from Katsina state.
He was succeeded by President Goodluck Jonathan, a minority Ogbia (a minority clan within a minority tribe).
He has been succeeded by President Muhammadu Buhari who is a Fulani from Katsina as previously noted.
From the above, some persons may want to adjust Hausa domination and make it Fulani domination, but that again is another Myth!
Of the four Fulanis who have either ruled or led Nigeria, two of them were reluctant Presidents.
President Shehu Shagari, whom I have met physically, never wanted to be President of Nigeria. That is what he meant by the title of his own autobiography, ‘Beckoned to Serve’. All he wanted was to be a Senator. He was prevailed upon by the defunct National Party of Nigeria (NPN) to run as its flag bearer. He was a reluctant President.
Ditto for the late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua. He never wanted to be President. He wanted to retire as a chemistry lecturer in Katsina. He was persuaded by former President Olusegun Obasanjo to be the flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and even during the Presidential campaigns of 2007, President Obasanjo campaigned for Yar’adua more than Yar’adua campaigned for himself!
Now of the remaining two Fulani leaders, President Muhammadu Buhari tried three times to be Nigeria’s President and three times he failed because he largely depended on the Hausa-Fulani (there is really nothing like Hausa-Fulani, it is a creation of the Lagos-Ibadan press. You are either Hausa or Fulani).
The fact of history is that in 2015, the then candidate Buhari’s victory depended on God who used two Southwestern Yoruba men, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and former President Olusegun Obasanjo.
In other words, what the North could not do for President Buhari was done for him by two South-westerners. So ask yourself who is dominating who?
And in fact, Hausa is more of a language than it is a tribe. It is a language that connects the people of Northern Nigeria.
A lot of these people that we in the South view as Hausa are not Hausa. They have their own individual ethnic nationalities.
But when we in the South resist them and band them all as Hausa, they have no choice but to fall back on that identity and unite on it to also resist us in the South.
You cannot expect people you do not like to love you. And government cannot force us to love each other. Government cannot legislate patriotism.
You and I must learn to understand each other and grow to love each whether we are from the North or South.
When the oppressed people of Nigeria unite against their oppressors, it is then they will know that the masses are the only dominant power bloc in Nigeria.
Until then, enjoy your imaginary Hausa enemies!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by Razzness(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
JonDon12:

B.s. I lived in the north. They clashed all the time
They clash all the time? Do u have any proof or u are just blabbing?
Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by TooMuchStuff: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Razzness:

While i dont care if the country is devided, just bear in mind that biafra will never happen, ur forefathers tried, u are also wishing and u progeny will also dream about it. But guess what? It will never happen, because nigeria is not d problem of ibos, ibos are d problem of ibos, very selfish, sentimental and no unity.
Hahahahahah!
Hope one igbo gial never broke ya heart before

You will be shocked like Buhari when BIAFRA is come. All parasitic fulanis would be pushed to the desert north very soon.
Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by Commonsense99: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin
Razzness:

They clash all the time? Do u have any proof or u are just blabbing?
I wonder why a thread was opened to educate people of silent surfering of the hausa man and a Yoruba man will come out to defend the Fulanis shocked

Ain't you seeing what is happening in southern kaduna in this 2020? Why do you think Boko Haram Concentrared their efforts in Borno, we all know Usman Dan fodio could not completely Conquer Borno? grin grin connect the dots.

In addition to OP, Hausas have been belittled to the point that the ultimate dream of most Hausa men is to marry at least one left over fulani woman, believing that they are superior... cheesy this is a known fact!

This madness is what the Fulani man is dreaming of replicating in the South, but igbos will ultimately drive them back to Guinea! They have chosed a wrong customer this time. grin

2 Likes

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by Razzness(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Hahahahahah!
Hope one igbo gial never broke ya heart before

You will be shocked like Buhari when BIAFRA is come. All parasitic fulanis would be pushed to the desert north very soon.
Funny enough there was this igbo girl i used to like tho we were getting really close b4 i traveled to another state.
Biafra will not happen, not in our lifetime at least. I can assure u dat.
Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by Razzness(m): 12:14am On Jun 30, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
I wonder why a thread was opened to educate people of silent surfering of the hausa man and a Yoruba man will come out to defend the Fulanis shocked

Ain't you seeing what is happening in southern kaduna in this 2020? Why do you think Boko Haram Concentrared their efforts in Borno, we all know Usman Dan fodio could not completely Conquer Borno? grin grin connect the dots.

In addition to OP, Hausas have been belittled to the point that the ultimate dream of most Hausa men is to marry at least one left over fulani woman, believing that they are superior... cheesy this is a known fact!

This madness is what the Fulani man is dreaming of replicating in the South, but igbos will ultimately drive them back to Guinea! They have chosed a wrong customer this time. grin
For ur information, i am hausa by tribe.
Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by llakes4real: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Razzness:

Just ask urself this simple question. Why have the hausa and fulani never ever had a clash, conflict, war or bloodshed despite living together for over a thousand years? Hausa and fulani are always in agreement regarding socio-political or religous affairs there has never been a clash of intrest regarding leadership or land ownership, why is it so? Just make comparism with tiv-idoma, igala-ibira, ijaw-itshekiri and so on who are always at each others neck.

They have conflicts! The present conflict between the Sunni and Shiite Muslims is one and the other is the banditry happening in the North. Fulanis are majorly Sunni Muslims and Hausa are Shiites are Hausas. El Zakzaky is rotting in jail, because he an Hausa man has so much power that threatens El Rufai (a Fulani).

1 Like

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by llakes4real: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Razzness:

I stayed in kubwa in 2017, while there are fulanis in kubwa, know that there are no 'fulani herdsmen' in kubwa.
Secondly if at all there was ever a clash according to the story, it was over a stolen motorcycle and not because of a tribal feud.

You just negated your previous argument! You claimed they were "one", right? "Hausa-fulani" is a political word. It advantageous to both tribes but it pays Fulanis more, because of the early leap they had. They technically impoverished Hausa people with the feudal system they practiced in their empire.

When Nigeria breaks up, you would see the difference then, because the purpose of "the unity" would no more be needed!

2 Likes

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by llakes4real: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin

You are a f00l for thinking him a Yoruba person! Did he tell you that? Why the stupid assumption? From his argument thus far, common sense should have told you he is more likely not going to be a Yoruba. Idiots! Everyone to you lot is now Yoruba!

2 Likes

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by llakes4real: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Razzness:

For ur information, i am hausa by tribe.

Imagine! I didn't read this before I replied that idi0t! They are very easy to f00l. Any small thing, Yoruba this, Yoruba that. I don't know why they are so obsessed with Yoruba people.

What are you doing about the incarceration of El Zakzaky? It is not right that a man should be jailed because of his belief.
Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by nokatakata: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
MightySparrow:
Afonja slaves will not like this.

You mean the osu slaves chanting atikulate and obituary in the last election?

1 Like

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by hollah123: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Deebwebb:
This is the pure truth,but Yoruba's will rather die than accept the truth about the the Fulani's.if not for them the south could've been united..
see fool ,u hate Buhari cos he's fulani.what about Atiku that u sold your birthright to support,is he not Fulani too.useless born to wail tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by 9jakool: 12:09am On Jul 01, 2020
Razzness:
Omo u can lie o.
What u don't know is that hausa and fulani are flesh and blood, u can hardly get 5% of hausa people who do not have any family ties with fulani and likewise fulani, there are lots of fulani who have lost all their roots to fulani likewise hausa, thats why it's called hausa-fulani. In essence if all u say about fulani hating or oppressing hausa is true, then it's just like a snake stricking himself with his poison, at the end of the day he will only end up harming himself.
Let me dilute that toxic Arewa propaganda.

1. Hausas live under the political subjugation of minority Fulanis and Fulanis live under cultural subjugation of Hausa, although the first is worse. Fulanis (not Hausa) are the ones loosing their culture, hence why many of them no longer speak Fulfulde.

2. Hausa-Fulani is an imaginary ethnic group and a political group unique to Nigeria. Niger republic has both ethnic groups, but nothing like Hausa-Fulani.

3. Fulanis know themselves and Hausas know themselves. Dangote is Hausa, not Fulani and Buhari is Fulani, not Hausa.

4 Likes

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by Razzness(m): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2020
llakes4real:

They have conflicts! The present conflict between the Sunni and Shiite Muslims is one and the other is the banditry happening in the North. Fulanis are majorly Sunni Muslims and Hausa are Shiites are Hausas. El Zakzaky is rotting in jail, because he an Hausa man has so much power that threatens El Rufai (a Fulani).
The ignorance of the average southerner baffles me. How can u say majority of hausas are shiites and fulani are sunnis? Percentage of shiites in the north is less than 5%. if el-zakzaky is suffering its because the 90% of the north are against him and would never demand his release, in fact his arrest is a popular opinion in the north, though we dont say it most ppl are happy about it. Btw who told u el-rufai is fulani and zakzaky is hausa? Or u just think so based on looks?
Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by Razzness(m): 12:26am On Jul 01, 2020
9jakool:

Let me dilute that toxic Arewa propaganda.

1. Hausas live under the political subjugation of minority Fulanis and Fulanis live under cultural subjugation of Hausa, although the first is worse. Fulanis (not Hausa) are the ones loosing their culture, hence why many of them no longer speak Fulfulde.

2. Hausa-Fulani is an imaginary ethnic group and a political group unique to Nigeria. Niger republic has both ethnic groups, but nothing like Hausa-Fulani.

3. Fulanis know themselves and Hausas know themselves. Dangote is Hausa, not Fulani and Buhari is Fulani, not Hausa.
Let me give u an example with my self, i have a fulani grandfather and a mixed grandmother(mothers side) and a hausa grandfather and a fulani grandmother(fathers side).In essence while i am hausa,i still have fulani ancestors and this is true for 90% of northerners(dangote and buhari too),it is this level blood ties that has kept n will continue to keep the hausa-fulani as a single entity.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 01, 2020
Razzness:

Hausa and Fulani have always fought wars, WTH are you talking about? What do you call the Jihad that Uthman Dan Fodio placed on the entire north?

Why do Hausas like to lie to themselves? I won’t argue about the admixture of Hausa-fulani but in the north the Hausas and fulanis know themselves. My former gateman had to teach a fulani man who I hired Hausa cause he was going on leave. The fulani who had been living in the north all his life did not understand nor could speak Hausa.

The major problem to me is religion, not Islam in particular but religion in general has made Hausas live in servitude, they have accepted whatever is going on and brainwashed into thinking that’s how things are supposed to be. Which isn’t supposed to be the case.

In addition, what about the endless killings and boko haram wars in the north and non Muslim Hausas who are being killed daily by herdsmen, does that show that Hausas and Fulanis live peacefully which each other? No, whatever peace is achieved in the north is based on the agreement or common knowledge of the dynamics between the conquerors and the subjugated citizens, any disruption to this understanding results to bloodshed, it seems like the Hausas would rather be subjugated than be massacred by jihadists, which explains the lack of revolts by the Hausas which is very disappointing to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by Razzness(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2020
I am tired of talking jare, i have realized that southerners are even more ignorant than i thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by 9jakool: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2020
Razzness:

Let me give u an example with my self, i have a fulani grandfather and a mixed grandmother(mothers side) and a hausa grandfather and a fulani grandmother(fathers side).In essence while i am hausa,i still have fulani ancestors and this is true for 90% of northerners(dangote and buhari too),it is this level blood ties that has kept n will continue to keep the hausa-fulani as a single entity.

Ancestry is not the same as ethnicity. Partial ancestry is common in Nigeria. There are Yorubas of partial Nupe or Fulani ancestry, but Yoruba-Fulani is not a recognized ethnicity. There are Ijaws who have Edo ancestry, but Ijaw-Edo is not an ethnicity. Yola is Fulani and Kano is Hausa. As long as Hausa-Fulani entity remains, Hausas will never realize their political subjugation and Fulanis will continue to lose their culture.

6 Likes

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by QuotaSystem: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2020
ajailer:
When we in the South say that the Hausa people of Northern Nigeria are our enemies, we really ought to be aware that we are just playing into the divide and rule strategy of the oligarchs who have been the powers behind the throne in Nigeria for decades and who want the North and the South to be suspicious of each so they can play one side against the other and continue to dominate us to our detriment.
Now if you are a Southerner, ask yourself, who are these so called Hausa people that are dominating us?
Of the thirteen Prime Ministers, heads of state and Presidents that have either ruled or led Nigeria since her independence from Great Britain in 1960, not one of them have been Hausa by tribe.
Tafawa Balewa, our first prime minister was from a small minority tribe called Gere in Bauchi state, known in the singular form as Bagere.
Johnson Aguiyi Ironsi was Igbo by tribe from Abia state.
General Yakubu Gowon is Angas by tribe from Plateau state.
Murtala Mohammed was Fulani from Kano state and President Olusegun Obasanjo is Yoruba from Ogun state.
President Shehu Shagari is a Fulani from Sokoto state.
President Muhammadu Buhari is a Fulani from Katsina state while President Ibrahim Babangida is a Gwari from Niger state.
Ernest Shonekan is Yoruba from Ogun state and Sani Abacha was Kanuri although he claimed Kano as his state because he was brought up there.
Abdulsalami Abubakar is the only Hausa leader we have ever had. Yet was he a dictator? Was he domineering? Capital NO. In office, he was a God-fearing ruler who treated every part of Nigeria equally and ushered in the Fourth Republic which has been our longest democratic experience ever. Abdulsalami is, and was a good man.
Does his image fit the stereotype of the mean and monstrous Hausa man? No! Abdulsalami is more humane than some people who even call themselves clergymen! If he had wanted to stay on in power, you and I would not have been able to stop him. More than President Obasanjo, General Abdulsalami Abubakar is our own Mandela!
After him we had the second, Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration which was succeeded by the Umaru Musa Yar’adua administration.
President Yar’adua was a Fulani from Katsina state.
He was succeeded by President Goodluck Jonathan, a minority Ogbia (a minority clan within a minority tribe).
He has been succeeded by President Muhammadu Buhari who is a Fulani from Katsina as previously noted.
From the above, some persons may want to adjust Hausa domination and make it Fulani domination, but that again is another Myth!
Of the four Fulanis who have either ruled or led Nigeria, two of them were reluctant Presidents.
President Shehu Shagari, whom I have met physically, never wanted to be President of Nigeria. That is what he meant by the title of his own autobiography, ‘Beckoned to Serve’. All he wanted was to be a Senator. He was prevailed upon by the defunct National Party of Nigeria (NPN) to run as its flag bearer. He was a reluctant President.
Ditto for the late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua. He never wanted to be President. He wanted to retire as a chemistry lecturer in Katsina. He was persuaded by former President Olusegun Obasanjo to be the flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and even during the Presidential campaigns of 2007, President Obasanjo campaigned for Yar’adua more than Yar’adua campaigned for himself!
Now of the remaining two Fulani leaders, President Muhammadu Buhari tried three times to be Nigeria’s President and three times he failed because he largely depended on the Hausa-Fulani (there is really nothing like Hausa-Fulani, it is a creation of the Lagos-Ibadan press. You are either Hausa or Fulani).
The fact of history is that in 2015, the then candidate Buhari’s victory depended on God who used two Southwestern Yoruba men, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and former President Olusegun Obasanjo.
In other words, what the North could not do for President Buhari was done for him by two South-westerners. So ask yourself who is dominating who?
And in fact, Hausa is more of a language than it is a tribe. It is a language that connects the people of Northern Nigeria.
A lot of these people that we in the South view as Hausa are not Hausa. They have their own individual ethnic nationalities.
But when we in the South resist them and band them all as Hausa, they have no choice but to fall back on that identity and unite on it to also resist us in the South.
You cannot expect people you do not like to love you. And government cannot force us to love each other. Government cannot legislate patriotism.
You and I must learn to understand each other and grow to love each whether we are from the North or South.
When the oppressed people of Nigeria unite against their oppressors, it is then they will know that the masses are the only dominant power bloc in Nigeria.
Until then, enjoy your imaginary Hausa enemies!

Undiluted truism.
Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by QuotaSystem: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2020
Razzness:
I am tired of talking jare, i have realized that southerners are even more ignorant than i thought.

Lol you've not seen anything yet.

What makes it worse is the arrogance with which they flaunt the ignorance.

1 Like

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by Razzness(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2020
9jakool:

Ancestry is not the same as ethnicity. Partial ancestry is common in Nigeria. There are Yorubas of partial Nupe or Fulani ancestry, but Yoruba-Fulani is not a recognized ethnicity. There are Ijaws who have Edo ancestry, but Ijaw-Edo is not an ethnicity. Yola is Fulani and Kano is Hausa. As long as Hausa-Fulani entity remains, Hausas will never realize their political subjugation and Fulanis will continue to lose their culture.
Well, believe anything u like. But i dont see any political subjugation in the north. As a hausa man, i will vote a fulani man(not buhari sha) over an over again if i believe he has a credible portfolio, not because he is fulani.

1 Like

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by QuotaSystem: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2020
Razzness:

This will sound like rocket science to them because it punctures their divisive narrative.

Don't be deceived, they will refuse to listen deliberately, as they already have an agenda to divide the strong, united North which has made it a political behemoth, through outright lies and propaganda such as this, but it's dead on arrival because...

Facts are sacred cool
Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2020
tsspsolutions:

There is a big difference between Fulani and Hausa. Don't try to deceive us.

The guy doesn't know what he's talking. I used to be confused about this before until I got to the north. The only similarity between the two tribes is in their religion. They are as different as day and night.

1 Like

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by llakes4real: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Razzness:

The ignorance of the average southerner baffles me. How can u say majority of hausas are shiites and fulani are sunnis? Percentage of shiites in the north is less than 5%. if el-zakzaky is suffering its because the 90% of the north are against him and would never demand his release, in fact his arrest is a popular opinion in the north, though we dont say it most ppl are happy about it. Btw who told u el-rufai is fulani and zakzaky is hausa? Or u just think so based on looks?

What's El Rufai then? And Zakzaky? I still stand by my initial assertion that Sunnis are controlled by Fulanis and Shiites by Hausas. Which Northerners are comfortable with his arrest? Why are the security forces arresting and killing his supporters? Others who should condemn the injustice are cowed to silence.

1 Like

Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by tsspsolutions: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

The guy doesn't know what he's talking. I used to be confused about this before until I got to the north. The only similarity between the two tribes is in their religion. They are as different as day and night.

He knows what he's doing. He's trying to deceive us. I think it suits him more if people don't actually know the truth.
Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2020
DEROX:
liar abubakar abdulsalam our last military dictator was Hausa
Hausa has never ruled Nigeria
Re: 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis by DEROX: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

Hausa has never ruled Nigeria
so who is abubakar abdulsalam and which tribe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan.....may Allah Forgive Me For All I Said Against You In 2015 / Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative / Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.