Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator (34549 Views)

Lagos Private Schools Reopen On October 26, Public Schools Remain Shut / Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) / Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by raphy(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

LoL you really need a whole lot of education, you should have checked the meaning of the word "ingrate" before using it.
Its lack of civilization and education that makes you so aggressive.
Its normal, babys throw tantrums cos they can't express themselves, I see how you are struggling to express yourself and I feel your pain, I now understand why you took that stand on proper English....
DAMN WHAT AM DOING, AM TRYING TO MAKE THIS GUY UNDERSTAND ME.... THIS IS WORSE THAN TEACHING A DOG ENGINEERING MATHS.
Sorry for disturbing you. I didn't realize how retarded you are, my sincere apologies....
I feel bad talking down on disabled persons, especially the mentality disabled.

you are just a big fool making a fool of yourself here. see long epistle mix with capital letters in the middle.

am not the type tht argue with over sabi fools like you.coming to faceless forum to judge someone use of English. as if it was the main topic.

fool of the highest .go shove your capital letters down your children throat .they will know good English.
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by tcfertilizermac: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2020
The rotary drum screener machine mainly consists of motor, reducer, drum device, frame, sealing cover, inlet and outlet. It is a common equipment in the production of organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer. The working principle is that the material is divided into 1-4 sections from fine to coarse according to different classification requirements, and the separation of finished products and return material is controlled according to the size of the material, the precision and efficiency are high.
[img][/img]
In the fertilizer manufacturing process,it is to be equipped with different type and series organic fertilizer machine https://m.hqhifertilizermachine.com/products/ .It is to be equipped with the fermentation compost turner machine to finish the fermenting process,and it is to be equipped with the fertilizer mixer machine,fertilizer crusher machine of different type to deal with the raw materials.There,if we produce the bio organic fertilizer into granulator,we can use the fertilizer granulator machine to finish the granulation process,the fertilizer granulator machine type to be designed different type,we can choose the suitable fertilizer granulator machine type to finish the granulation process.For example,in organic fertilizer production line,we can use the rotary drum granulator,disc granulator and new type organic fertilizer granulator machine to finish the production process.In npk fertilizer production process,we can use the roller press granulator https://m.hqhifertilizermachine.com/products/fertilizer-granulator-machine-series/roller-press-granulator.html machine to make the npk fertilizer granulator by using the extrusion method.And in the bio fertilizer production process,we can choose the flat die granulator machine to finish the production process to finish the granulation process.Different type fertilizer granulator machine can be used in different type fertilizer manufacturing process sometimes,and it has different type working principle.

Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by EXOUSIAng: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2020
raphy:

you are just a big fool making a fool of yourself here. see long epistle mix with capital letters in the middle.

am not the type tht argue with over sabi fools like you.coming to faceless forum to judge someone use of English. as if it was the main topic.

fool of the highest .go shove your capital letters down your children throat .they will know good English.
The way the matter dey pain you. LOL.
Let me ask you this, do you know any other ways of insulting people aside calling them fools
You cant even bring out a point as to why you think proper use of English is useless in Nigeria. all you have done thus far is call me a fool...
Guess thats all you are capable of saying "fool".
PS: MY REASON FOR THE LONG EPISTLE?? Its really difficult getting a point across to slow people like you, I bet you all i need is max 5 words and my dog understands but I have had to "write an epistle" yet you still sound...... nevermind.
NA YOUR TYPE DEY TEST -NEGATIVE TO I.Q TEST... YOURS IS PROBABLY -30
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by profkk2003(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Where is the link?
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by ceeceeuwa: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2020
chanseroo:
Teachers shouldn't survive Z?

You are welcome to G free. You are paid to sign up,do a few task .The Best legit site I have ever seen
Click the link below to sign up
Where is the link?
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by Brunicekid(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
tcfertilizermac:
The rotary drum screener machine mainly consists of motor, reducer, drum device, frame, sealing cover, inlet and outlet. It is a common equipment in the production of organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer. The working principle is that the material is divided into 1-4 sections from fine to coarse according to different classification requirements, and the separation of finished products and return material is controlled according to the size of the material, the precision and efficiency are high.
[img][/img]
In the fertilizer manufacturing process,it is to be equipped with different type and series organic fertilizer machine https://m.hqhifertilizermachine.com/products/ .It is to be equipped with the fermentation compost turner machine to finish the fermenting process,and it is to be equipped with the fertilizer mixer machine,fertilizer crusher machine of different type to deal with the raw materials.There,if we produce the bio organic fertilizer into granulator,we can use the fertilizer granulator machine to finish the granulation process,the fertilizer granulator machine type to be designed different type,we can choose the suitable fertilizer granulator machine type to finish the granulation process.For example,in organic fertilizer production line,we can use the rotary drum granulator,disc granulator and new type organic fertilizer granulator machine to finish the production process.In npk fertilizer production process,we can use the roller press granulator https://m.hqhifertilizermachine.com/products/fertilizer-granulator-machine-series/roller-press-granulator.html machine to make the npk fertilizer granulator by using the extrusion method.And in the bio fertilizer production process,we can choose the flat die granulator machine to finish the production process to finish the granulation process.Different type fertilizer granulator machine can be used in different type fertilizer manufacturing process sometimes,and it has different type working principle.
Rotary Screener
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by raphy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

The way the matter dey pain you. LOL.
Let me ask you this, do you know any other ways of insulting people aside calling them fools
You cant even bring out a point as to why you think proper use of English is useless in Nigeria. all you have done thus far is call me a fool...
Guess thats all you are capable of saying "fool".
PS: MY REASON FOR THE LONG EPISTLE?? Its really difficult getting a point across to slow people like you, I bet you all i need is max 5 words and my dog understands but I have had to "write an epistle" yet you still sound...... nevermind.
NA YOUR TYPE DEY TEST -NEGATIVE TO I.Q TEST... YOURS IS PROBABLY -30

oga just 3 month for this forum don't give you right to keep mentioning.me with long sermon .
just jerkoff my mention.for now. you are still a learner here. everyone here knows. so just don't mention again unless you are big fool.
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by EXOUSIAng: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
raphy:

oga just 3 month for this forum don't give you right to keep mentioning.me with long sermon .
just jerkoff my mention.for now. you are still a learner here. everyone here knows. so just don't mention again unless you are big fool.
HAHAHA MUMU MAN... I HAVE BEEN ON NAIRALAND FOR MORE THAN 5YEARS....

THE VILLAGE HEADMASTER THINKS THE DURATION OF STAY ON NAIRALAND DETERMINES YOUR LEVEL OF INTELLECT...
YOU KEEP PROVING ME RIGHT, YOU ARE JUST A SLOWPOKE.....
PS: Adult education is still very much available , go get some...
come to think of it, he is even checking out my profile.... how can you be stupid and jobless, that's just terrible.
You don old for Nairaland and you still no get sense
#Slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos / What Is The Full Meaning Of Phd / Covenant University In Pictures, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.