Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator (34562 Views)

Lagos Private Schools Reopen On October 26, Public Schools Remain Shut / Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) / Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by olusma23(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Babanlapeters:
Did our government even think of private school teacher's at all. Life is not easy for them there salaries stop when school is closed imagine the months they have been at home now...so painful because am one of them before
��

If public school teacher and lecturers are not paid for not working, NLC and other body would have put pressure on govt to either open sch or pay Dem.

Who will fight for private teachers

Many average Nigerians wishes is to send their children to Private school atleast for basic education but most of them are the one mocking the private teacher that give their children the best.

Selfishness and wickedness runs in our veins
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by raphy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Thank God you are no longer one of them. Your English is something else, kids are at risk with your type ohh.

so you de here de watch people spelling how much the gofment will.pay you?

in naija we don't need good English .so just free the person from ur i too sabi matter .
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
jidamsel43:
You people have come again.

Does children offend the government?

The primary schools pupils need the physical interaction of teachers more than higher students

no sensible parents would wanna send their little kids back to school in this time where anything can happen to the kids.

nobody knows who's carrying the virus ooh.

if the kids stays in for more than 2 years without going to school (I pray make e no happen), so far they are alive, they would do the needful.

these scary times we are today, wetin dey most important na to stay alive and be able to tell the story say, there was a time (COVID 19 era). make we no dey among the fatality scores be the Koko.

e no make sense at all if schools should reopen, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by suratwo62: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
chanseroo:
Teachers should eat sand.

Well guys hustle and join me rejoice oooo .I have earned again.

You are welcome to G free. You are paid to sign up,do a few task .The Best legit site I have ever seen
Click the link below to sign up
Where is the link?
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by EXOUSIAng: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
raphy:

in naija we don't need good English .so just free the person from ur i too sabi matter .

I have my kids in school, if their teacher can't speak or write proper English I won't be comfortable with that, that's a huge waste of money.
We have areas where proper use of English is not necessary but at the nursery, primary and secondary level, especially the nursery and primary level if your kids don't get it right, they find it difficult to change it, its like building a house, you mess up the foundation, you mess up the house...
Some of us pay alot of money for our kids to get proper education, and God forbid someone like him can as well be teaching my kids after paying so much. If you are sending your kids to cheap schools you may be okay with whatever kind of teacher they get, not me....
PS:. Proper use of English is not so you get paid, its for your own good.....
SIDAN DEY WAIT MAKE GOVAMENT PAY YOU MONEY BEFORE YOU SPEAK ENGLISH.... NA THE MENTALITY WER DEY KILL UNA BE THAT....
" how much the gofment will.pay you? "
EVEN THE PIGDIN ENGLISH STILL DEY HARD YOU TO SPEAK
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by Grateful02(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
fair money is just the fair place to be as dey help out with loans without collateral. all you need is get the app from playStore and thank me lera https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=M6KXK
radiolover:
Hmmmmmmmmm. Everywhere should reopen please. We are already tired and fade up with the whole Corona of a thing. Let's go back to normal life.

Meanwhile, please open the below link. A sister needs loan of 100k to repay in two months time.

https://www.nairaland.com/5958212/loan-shell-drop-waec-nysc
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by Lovelyn451(f): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
My nephew that can write 1-100 before can't write up to 50 again, open up schools abeg!!
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by radiolover(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Grateful02:
fair money is just the fair place to be as dey help out with loans without collateral. all you need is get the app from playStore and thank me lera https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=M6KXK

Tried it but was offered loan of N1500. 100k is needed.
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by Runjozi(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
KingWarri:

Well thank God for her but not all teachers are in her position. Many are still waiting for April salaries...

True she is lucky to be under the fCT unlike those under state education boards
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by raphy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

I have my kids in school, if their teacher can't speak or write proper English I won't be comfortable with that, that's a huge waste of money.
We have areas where proper use of English is not necessary but at the nursery, primary and secondary level, especially the nursery and primary level if your kids don't get it right, they find it difficult to change it, its like building a house, you mess up the foundation, you mess up the house...
Some of us pay alot of money for our kids to get proper education, and God forbid someone like him can as well be teaching my kids after paying so much. If you are sending your kids to cheap schools you may be okay with whatever kind of teacher they get, not me....
PS:. Proper use of English is not so you get paid, its for your own good.....
SIDAN DEY WAIT MAKE GOVAMENT PAY YOU MONEY BEFORE YOU SPEAK ENGLISH.... NA THE MENTALITY WER DEY KILL UNA BE THAT....
" how much the gofment will.pay you? "
EVEN THE PIGDIN ENGLISH STILL DEY HARD YOU TO SPEAK

you are just an ingrate on this forum calling someone because of English.and you still get mind to write sermon n mention me .

big fool. go shove ur over sabi English down your children throat nothing concern us.
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by wunmi590(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
chanseroo:

You are welcome to G free. You are paid to sign up,do a few task .The Best legit site I have ever seen

Bros where is the link?
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by ymstar(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Neyo15:
Just pitting the Teachers working in Private schools across the nation...
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by ymstar(m): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Babanlapeters:
Did our government even think of private school teacher's at all. Life is not easy for them there salaries stop when school is closed imagine the months they have been at home now...so painful because am one of them before
��
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by Brunicekid(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

no sensible parents would wanna send their little kids back to school in this time where anything can happen to the kids.

nobody knows who's carrying the virus ooh.

if the kids stays in for more than 2 years without going to school (I pray make e no happen), so far they are alive, they would do the needful.

this scary times we are today, wetin dey most important na to stay alive and be able to tell the story say, there was a time (COVID 19 era). make we no dey among the fatality scores be the Koko.

e no make sense at all if schools should reopen, my brother.
We can't close up school, forever... This is an eased reopening of School.
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by ymstar(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
KingWarri:

Well thank God for her but not all teachers are in her position. Many are still waiting for April salaries...
March.
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by ymstar(m): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Reference:
Any parent sending their baby to daycare at this point in time should have his head examined. That is tantamount to sinning against God.

Though I pity the education industry particularly the private sector but the situation is clear. If the reopening is rushed and not thought through and prepared for adequately I forsee a cascade of litigations if mass infections are recorded and God forbid casualties especially amongst the younger students.

We should be cerebral not emotional about this and lend a hand to those whose jobs and businesses are suffering as a result of the pandemic.

Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by ymstar(m): 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Taiwojon:

don't worry we are enjoying the holidays

the God that feeds the birds
and clothes the flowers

will feed us and provide for we teachers

AMEN
Maybe
It's because u are receiving salary
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by Samabu07(m): 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
chanseroo:

Show us the way
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by ymstar(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
olusma23:

If public school teacher and lecturers are not paid for not working, NLC and other body would have put pressure on govt to either open sch or pay Dem.

Who will fight for private teachers

Many average Nigerians wishes is to send their children to Private school atleast for basic education but most of them are the one mocking the private teacher that give their children the best.

Selfishness and wickedness runs in our veins

Nobody
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Brunicekid:
We can't close up school, forever... This is an eased reopening of School.

yeah, I agree. schools can't be closed forever.

but,

eased reopening of schools is still risky for kids.
my opinion, though.

but, all is well.

let's be guided.

stay blessed, gee.
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by KingWarri: 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
ymstar:

March.
I received half salary which was 10k, on February, I don solicit for help tire while I still keep my head looking for job.
I hope someone can assist me
my brother is not easy being a teacher in this country oh.... especially when the pay is peanuts... a friend of mine had to quit this year and start learning a skill ( CCTV, electric fencing and vsolar panel installation )
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by ymstar(m): 12:00am On Jun 30, 2020
KingWarri:

my brother is not easy being a teacher in this country oh.... especially when the pay is peanuts... a friend of mine had to quit this year and start learning a skill ( CCTV, electric fencing and vsolar panel installation )
Great
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by blessedchild234(m): 12:12am On Jun 30, 2020
Private school teachers are not finding it easy oh.
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by EXOUSIAng: 12:14am On Jun 30, 2020
raphy:

you are just an ingrate on this forum calling someone because of English.and you still get mind to write sermon n mention me .

big fool. go shove ur over sabi English down your children throat nothing concern us.
LoL you really need a whole lot of education, you should have checked the meaning of the word "ingrate" before using it.
Its lack of civilization and education that makes you so aggressive.
Its normal, babys throw tantrums cos they can't express themselves, I see how you are struggling to express yourself and I feel your pain, I now understand why you took that stand on proper English....
DAMN WHAT AM DOING, AM TRYING TO MAKE THIS GUY UNDERSTAND ME.... THIS IS WORSE THAN TEACHING A DOG ENGINEERING MATHS.
Sorry for disturbing you. I didn't realize how retarded you are, my sincere apologies....
I feel bad talking down on disabled persons, especially the mentality disabled.
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by Onare66(m): 4:32am On Jun 30, 2020
We private school teacher we are in a big trouble, may god almighty help us
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by ofiko123(m): 4:48am On Jun 30, 2020
We are keeping our fingers crossed..
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by possibility99: 5:36am On Jun 30, 2020
chanseroo:

... Thay doesn't stops FG from paying their Salary.
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by Aystarz: 6:20am On Jun 30, 2020
onyxo76:
i thought
primary 6 are resuming...

Govt of confusion. Don't be shocked when LASG comes out by weekend to say 'All schools are to remain closed'
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by Aystarz: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2020
raphy:

This bloody hypocrite . Criticizing people for not minding their biz but doing the same thing here. Mumu boy.
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by gibzzhd: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2020
calling on js 3 and SS 3 to resume.were would private school generate money to pay staff attending to these classes since tutors usually teach across
the various classes.Now their work load is drastically reduced.This seems to be more problem than solution
Re: Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator by raphy(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2020
Aystarz:

This bloody hypocrite . Criticizing people for not minding their biz but doing the same thing here. Mumu boy.

see this mumu who call you into this matter abeg waka pass make thunder no fire you there.

you can't even see the way he judge someone because of English as if its the mouth we use to type here.

he is there writing another sermon and mentioning me.

just mind your business no follow that over sabi English father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media / See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.