Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics (733 Views)

WTF !!!: , Block Chicago University From Revealing My Gender; Tinibu To US Court / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics by Rexojie(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Someone should probably take a friendly message to Chief Bola Tinubu, advising him to stop interfering in Edo Politics, as it will indubitably send him, like his friend and partner in the 'revered' and 'hallowed' act of godfatherism, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, through the hollow path of political irrelevance, into an outright political oblivion.

He probably should do well in making inquiries from his ancestors, who on invitation, once historically came to this land, and having found it extremely difficult to rule, tagged the land 'Ile Ibinu', meaning 'a land of vexation', and then left the people in peace.

There is no time as vexatious as this, when the collective will of the people is at a precipice, standing stealthily upon the edge of a knife, as a result of the overbearingness of those who would stop at nothing to prevent things from being as the people wish them.

The people of Edo State will resist both internal and external invasion as they will never sacrifice a working and responsible government for one fuelled by thuggery and illegalities. The people are unwilling and unable to accept a retrogressive movement to the dark days of thuggery, impunity, violence, profligacy, recidivism and political rascality.
EDO is not Lagos

SOURCE: https://afrib.org.ng/2020/06/29/obasekis-emergence-time-for-tinubu-to-steer-clear-edo-politics/

2 Likes

Re: EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics by Realadey(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hmmmm,op sef can't spell Tinubu very well,it seems this guy is a terror and nightmare for many Nigeria citizens most especially the politicians who are not on the same page as he is.
In as much that I don't like him as a person because he is corrupt,I still very much respect his knowledge and understanding in politics today,give it to him,he is one of the best in Naija now except u are all denying the obvious. How many of his peers that became governor in 1999 are still relevant in politics today?
Stop mentioning his name because he keeps getting unwarranted attention here and there and that alone is promoting him the more.
My true advise is that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics by Jabioro: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
EWarrior.. ranting..who be you,Dem know you for your ward..is it because of free access to Internet that gave you yeye gut to be spew trashes..Take your garri with peace..
Re: EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics by helinues: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin grin

I heard that Jagaban of Borgu land has relocated to Edo state like 1 month ago... wink
Re: EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics by Deebwebb: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jagaban will make his boy ize-iyamu governor and there is nothing even oba of benin can do about it..tinibu is the boss of Edo state..
jagaban himself.
Re: EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ozuor fool. What does tinubu has to do with anything.

Instead of campaigning and posting obaseki achievements, you're insulting a man in Lagos State

2 Likes

Re: EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics by Yebosola(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Ozuor fool. What does tinubu has to do with anything.

Instead of campaigning and posting obaseki achievements, you're insulting a man in Lagos State

Mumu deh worry him, instead of facing the task ahead, is ranting of Tinubu, by the time the Silent APC hit them hard, nah cry of rigging go b next.
Re: EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics by Fuckyoumod: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Realadey:
Hmmmm,op sef can't spell Tinubu very well,it seems this guy is a terror and nightmare for many Nigeria citizens most especially the politicians who are not on the same page as he is.
In as much that I don't like him as a person because he is corrupt,I still very much respect his knowledge and understanding in politics today,give it to him,he is one of the best in Naija now except u are all denying the obvious. How many of his peers that became governor in 1999 are still relevant in politics today?
Stop mentioning his name because he keeps getting unwarranted attention here and there and that alone is promoting him the more.
My true advise is that
My dear brother , the fact that Tinubu is your god and the who gave life to you, does not mean he is the god of other men.

You can Lick Tinubus ass the way you want we don't give a fvck.

As for the Good people of Edo state, if that fake pastor becomes your governor, Edo will remain one of Tinubus territory.

1 Like

Re: EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics by Realadey(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Eiya sorry.
I can see how great u are pained,for the fact that u become slave and subservient to politicians doesn't mean other people are,may be u are blind or u have problem in understanding,u would have seen where I told u I dislike him because of his greed and corruption.
I can never support any politician,but I told u vividly that I admire his doggedness and his wisdom,anyone can be great without stealing public funds,that's one of the reasons I hate politicians so dearly,if I can work to earn my ends meet why can't every other person does that.
So if u lack understanding of what I just wrote here,it is left with u oooooo
Fuckyoumod:

My dear brother , the fact that Tinubu is your god and the who gave life to you, does not mean he is the god of other men.

You can Lick Tinubus ass the way you want we don't give a fvck.

As for the Good people of Edo state, if that fake pastor becomes your governor, Edo will remain one of Tinubus territory.
Re: EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Deebwebb:
Jagaban will make his boy ize-iyamu governor and there is nothing even oba of benin can do about it..tinibu is the boss of Edo state..
jagaban himself.
I just dey laugh. A man who has Ondo and the National Convention in six months time in sight.
Las las, he will turn from jagaban to jagbanjantis. Dino Melaye will have more hope than him.
Advise him to continue fighting all battles.
Re: EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics by GreenDestiny2: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
kestor:

I just dey laugh. A man who has Ondo and the National Convention in six months time in sight.
Las las, he will turn from jagaban to jagbanjantis. Dino Melaye will have more hope than him.
Advise him to continue fighting all battles.

PDP can't win Edo. Prepare to weep more bro

1 Like

Re: EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics by ThatFairGuy: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Make una let Tinubu rest nah
Re: EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 30, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

PDP can't win Edo. Prepare to weep more bro
Weep ke? Over online rhetorics that has no bearing on the inclinations of my people? You wish.
On Sept 19th come and cast your ballot, rig or do whatever.

(1) (Reply)

Abuse Of Office : Malami Uses Official Letter Head Paper For Son's Wedding. / Three Nigeria Army Officers, 17 Soldiers Killed In Jibia Katsina State / Covid-19 - Cross River Slashes 2020 Budget From N1.1tr To N147.1bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.