Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

8 Annoying Money Situations That Drives Every Nigerian Crazy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Annoying Money Situations That Drives Every Nigerian Crazy (367 Views)

Share Your Annoying Market Experience / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Annoying Money Situations That Drives Every Nigerian Crazy by iamogunlowo(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
At some stage in every Nigerian’s life, a negative source of stress is money-related. Since this usually unfolds in different ways, we decided to do a post about these experiences.

1. When it’s Monday morning and you have only #1000 notes on you

It hits harder when you’re too broke to order a ride and the bus conductors explicitly said they have no change.

2. When your bank debits you for some strange charge and you can’t withdraw the last 1k in your account

You will curse your bank, but eventually you will use what’s left to buy airtime.

3. When you finish eating at a restaurant and you find out that their POS machine is not working

What’s all this?

4. When you transfer money to someone but they haven’t gotten it after 3 hours

Let’s be guided, abeg.

5. When you find torn notes inside the change a conductor gave you

I hate my life!

6. When you can’t reach your onigbese on the day they promise to return your money

Wait, what’s happening? Did they get in an accident?

7. When your parents decide that you’re now an adult and cut you off totally

I didn’t ask to be born oh!

8. When Naira falls against Dollars and you have to pay more on your monthly subscriptions

OMG, which kinda country is these
Re: 8 Annoying Money Situations That Drives Every Nigerian Crazy by Twinkletwin: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
I hate my life!
Re: 8 Annoying Money Situations That Drives Every Nigerian Crazy by onward4life(m): 7:14am On Jun 30, 2020
Twinkletwin:
I hate my life!

Cool down bro

Every body sometimes stumbles

On tins that got them almost crumbled
Re: 8 Annoying Money Situations That Drives Every Nigerian Crazy by Twinkletwin: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2020
onward4life:

Cool down bro
Every body sometimes stumbles
On tins that got them almost crumbled
but this time its too much
Re: 8 Annoying Money Situations That Drives Every Nigerian Crazy by onward4life(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2020
iamogunlowo:
At some stage in every Nigerian’s life, a negative source of stress is money-related. Since this usually unfolds in different ways, we decided to do a post about these experiences.

1. When it’s Monday morning and you have only #1000 notes on you

It hits harder when you’re too broke to order a ride and the bus conductors explicitly said they have no change.

2. When your bank debits you for some strange charge and you can’t withdraw the last 1k in your account

You will curse your bank, but eventually you will use what’s left to buy airtime.

3. When you finish eating at a restaurant and you find out that their POS machine is not working

What’s all this?

4. When you transfer money to someone but they haven’t gotten it after 3 hours

Let’s be guided, abeg.

5. When you find torn notes inside the change a conductor gave you

I hate my life!

6. When you can’t reach your onigbese on the day they promise to return your money

Wait, what’s happening? Did they get in an accident?

7. When your parents decide that you’re now an adult and cut you off totally

I didn’t ask to be born oh!

8. When Naira falls against Dollars and you have to pay more on your monthly subscriptions

OMG, which kinda country is these

Southerners are fools

Fake educated illiterates

Hatred will make Yu support ur oppressors

Because Yu just want 2see ur neighbor depressed

Re: 8 Annoying Money Situations That Drives Every Nigerian Crazy by onward4life(m): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2020
Twinkletwin:
but this time its too much

If I tell Yu my own

Yu go throway ur phone start 10days fasting and prayers now now
Re: 8 Annoying Money Situations That Drives Every Nigerian Crazy by Twinkletwin: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2020
onward4life:

If I tell Yu my own

Yu go throway ur phone start 10days fasting and prayers now now
guy no be small things
Re: 8 Annoying Money Situations That Drives Every Nigerian Crazy by onward4life(m): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Twinkletwin:
guy no be small things

Bro I dey isolation now

because no job

I hungry so tey I begin lick all the pomade in my room to survive...

I believe before Week end I go try the hair cream own
Re: 8 Annoying Money Situations That Drives Every Nigerian Crazy by Twinkletwin: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2020
onward4life:

Bro I dey isolation now

because no job

I hungry so tey I begin lick all the pomade in my room to survive...

I believe before Week end I go try the hair cream own
you even get those ones your own better
Re: 8 Annoying Money Situations That Drives Every Nigerian Crazy by onward4life(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2020
Twinkletwin:
you even get those ones your own better

Things wasn't like this before...

I DNT know what my grandfather's did to buwari

I
Re: 8 Annoying Money Situations That Drives Every Nigerian Crazy by Twinkletwin: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2020
onward4life:

Things wasn't like this before...
I DNT know what my grandfather's did to buwari
I
guy mouth no fit talk this one e too much
Re: 8 Annoying Money Situations That Drives Every Nigerian Crazy by onward4life(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Twinkletwin:
guy mouth no fit talk this one e too much

This will soon be a thing of the past bro

If not e no funny

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Annoying Money Situations That Drives Every Nigerian Crazy by Twinkletwin: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2020
onward4life:

This will soon be a thing of the past bro
If not e no funny
that's the only hope

(1) (Reply)

Easporty.com Issues / I Make 70$ Worth Of Bitcoin Daily.. You Too Can Join / Guys Pls Link Me Up To A Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.