Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Can Small Penis Satisfy A Woman? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Small Penis Satisfy A Woman? (1006 Views)

Why Do Bodybuilders And Muscular Men Have Small Penis? / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Small Penis Satisfy A Woman? by mddavid(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
CAN SMALL PENIS SEXUALLY SATISFY A WOMAN?

This is controversial topic,some may say it is not necessary, but it is very necessary for those that have this issue and it will help them.

Some men with small penis usually feel shy and intimidated because according to them, their penis is small,so they can’t sexually satisfy a woman.

But I can tell you categorically that your small penis can satisfy a woman even better than some men with bigger penis.What matters is the width of a penis and not the length, and as far there is strong erection, man you are good to go.

It is the sex position that you use during love making that will make your woman climax or reach orgasm, not the size of the penis.

Below are five sexual position for small penis:
(1) DOGGY STYLE

(2)CATTY STYLE

(3) SCISSORS

(4) ANTELOPE

(5) ENOUGH ROMANCE.

For more and full explanation about it please visit, www.damaechi..
Re: Can Small Penis Satisfy A Woman? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin, my penis is 2.5 inches when erect with a girth of 1 inch and I don't really care. Because at the end it doesn't really matter. grin
Re: Can Small Penis Satisfy A Woman? by Heffalump(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Strong and sustained erection is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Can Small Penis Satisfy A Woman? by seunlayi(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Can Small Penis Satisfy A Woman? by Dimma247: 12:28am On Jun 30, 2020
Small penis can satisfy a woman when you take the necessary things to do that will make it work ore like a large one. DM for recommendations of what you can do, chat or call +2347014588329

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw In A Public Toilet This Morning / Rashes On The Skin Pls Help Dr.s In The House / Facts On Heart Disease! Read...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.