Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,525 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off (49055 Views)

Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu / Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Golan007: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
Biafrannuke:
Exercise in futility. You want to pipe gas from Igboland to your Godforsaken region.
[/s]

Igbos have absolutely nothing but erosion on their land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Golan007: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
Igbochief001:

It's good investment for igbos .. when the time comes they would be paying us weekly or else we off the tap ....ask Europe what Russia is doing to them .. we are one step closer to supplying Europe with gas
[/s]

The gas is from Delta state.

The only gas you give is the mess from eating too much akpu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Vlibray: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Tocynone:
1 dollar = 390 Naira
grin grin grin
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by jericco1(m): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2020
Nice shoes
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by 24SEVEN: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2020
helinues:
And FG can't flag off the has project without too much noise?

Wondering how much they will waste on this again

is someone becoming irritated suddenly?? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Kpokakpoka(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2020
Good development...
Please help take a quick survey on the effects of covid 19 on Nigerians....link Is in my signature grin.
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:
Come 2023, igbo will still vote Hausa Fulani again.... Hausa Fulani or death like they say..

List of igbo slogan

1. Biafra or death
2. 2023 Presidency or death

Finally it's

3. Hausa Fulani or death

Well, the yorubas are silent players... We are watching... Igbos better vote Osinbajo as president with Rochas as Vp or else, Hausa will continue to enslave igbo land in the name of democracy till them get sense..

Deebwebb lzaa imhotep uchek hear my warnings.. Tell ur elders at home

Hollah123 helinues

Don't mind the empty chest beaters

Very clueless set of people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by ferdvict2(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2020
The law of lockdown wasn't for them right

I like Nigerians, we no send them again. we go still they travel with or without lockdown.
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by JeffreyOraz(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Igbo`s and Yoruba`s on this platform are just Bleep ups, must everything be about tribalism to you, and you expect Nigeria t move forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by omoadeleye(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Tocynone:
1 dollar = 390 Naira

But is 450
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Karlifate: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Gandollar

Is that not an Air force officer saluting him in the first picture.
When did military start saluting a govr?The Nigerian military has lost what made it a military.
The army officer who did the salutation should be punished 4 going against code of conduct cos one day army will start saluting ward chairmen

Only God knows the stach of dollars this his babariga will be able to contains.This Gandolar babariga can contain more dollars than hushpuppi Dubai account

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by semyman: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:
Come 2023, igbo will still vote Hausa Fulani again.... Hausa Fulani or death like they say..

List of igbo slogan

1. Biafra or death
2. 2023 Presidency or death

Finally it's

3. Hausa Fulani or death

Well, the yorubas are silent players... We are watching... Igbos better vote Osinbajo as president with Rochas as Vp or else, Hausa will continue to enslave igbo land in the name of democracy till them get sense..

Deebwebb lzaa imhotep uchek hear my warnings.. Tell ur elders at home

Hollah123 helinues
Osinbajo and Okorocha is a xtian/xtian ticket and ain't gonna fly in the Nigeria of today

1 Like

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Golan007: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2020
omoadeleye:

But is 450

No it isn't.

1 Like

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by gawu1: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Biafrannuke:
Exercise in futility. You want to pipe gas from Igboland to your Godforsaken region.
Where in igboland get gas?
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2020
Tocynone:
1 dollar = 390 Naira

I was charged 425
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by bayelsaowei(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2020
I wonder how the execution contractors and NNPC plan to manage the non technical risks associated with constructing this lengthy pipeline. I hope they've planned around managing the heightened security issues bedevling the north at the moment..fulani herdsmen and bandits would have a field day if concrete plans are not frozen.
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by nogragra: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2020
selemempe:
actually an igbo or yoruba presidency does not benefit Biafra agitation.
If the North retains power in 2023…more yorubas, Igbos and SS will start agitating for independence.
Do you now see why it's in the best interest of igbos to keep power in the north?
That is why we say igbo no get brain na only thieving and drug them sabi. You think if north come again they will let your sorry asses go without a second civil war? There will be no Awolowo to plead against your annihilation and give you 20 pounds and allow you free access to yoruba land of milk and honey. See yorubas will not beg yall ipob for any alliance as yall cannot be trusted by an inch. Yoruba will go it alone and no jupiter can stop them except God almighty who will sanction this move from Nigeria. You can see UN is already in support of our indegenisation. Ibo can continue their day dreaming with hausa fulani but they won't be welcome in yoruba land forthwith.

2 Likes

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by EmekaBlue(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2020
Government of d north

no b presidential aircraft i dey see so...dem borrow am as per 'we we'
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Fulfilledmezu: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2020
gawu1:
Where in igboland get gas?
imo state
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by putin2: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2020
Everything in Nigeria now is Lagos and Kano, if there is no God they will succeed but if there is God this govt and anybody that's part of it will be brought to book to pay what they have cause Nigeria.God told me in 2015 that apc is evil,just know that nobody in apc is doing the will of God.and know it again that no good will come out of apc even if they rule Nigeria 100 years. God told me that those who destroy Nigeria before has gather again to finish Nigeria up. That the election 2015 is evil against the good one.that Jonathan needs pray.

The only thing Nigeria as a nation needs now is to chase them out come 2023,from federal to state and local govt and council vote them out.

This is a prophesy .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Confirmedzombie: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2020
Our next president. Nigeria shall be great again. This man has performed better than all the 8 south east states combined

1 Like

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by donprinyo(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Yoruba and hausa collabo.
Continue. See my signature for paying investment. Or whatsapp me on 08071114671

1 Like

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by sylve11: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2020
It's well. cool
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2020
Ganduje and El-Rufai na cat and rat
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by tonididdy(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbos and PDP right now. grin grin grin
In a bid for 'LIKES' do not let what happened to this person(s) you used for memes, befall you.

In this grieving photos, properties and lives were lost. Don't mock them... They are not a symbol of sadness, that was an experience in their lives in which some have moved on from.

Don't put curses on yourself. If I were you, I would take down those images and desist from such acts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Topmaike007(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2020
selemempe:
yes because it's the best outcome we can hope for. It serves our purpose the most
how're you sure that if Biafra come now it won't be worse than Nigeria as a country
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Topmaike007(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2020
putin2:
Everything in Nigeria now is Lagos and Kano, if there is no God they will succeed but if there is God this govt and anybody that's part of it will be brought to book to pay what they have cause Nigeria.God told me in 2015 that apc is evil,just know that nobody in apc is doing the will of God.and know it again that no good will come out of apc even if they rule Nigeria 100 years. God told me that those who destroy Nigeria before has gather again to finish Nigeria up. That the election 2015 is evil against the good one.that Jonathan needs pray.

The only thing Nigeria as a nation needs now is to chase them out come 2023,from federal to state and local govt and council vote them out.

This is a prophesy .
taa stop using the name of God to lie you bloody liar

1 Like

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Gandollar

Is that not an Air force officer saluting him in the first picture.
When did military start saluting a govr?The Nigerian military has lost what made it a military.
The army officer who did the salutation should be punished 4 going against code of conduct cos one day army will start saluting ward chairmen

Only God knows the stach of dollars this his babariga will be able to contains.This Gandolar babariga can contain more dollars than hushpuppi Dubai account

You just said my find. It's a big shame. Airforce Officer saluting Governor, that's pure eye service. This is part of the reason we cannot defeat Boko Haram. #Shame.
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by selemempe: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2020
nogragra:

That is why we say igbo no get brain na only thieving and drug them sabi. You think if north come again they will let your sorry asses go without a second civil war? There will be no Awolowo to plead against your annihilation and give you 20 pounds and allow you free access to yoruba land of milk and honey. See yorubas will not beg yall ipob for any alliance as yall cannot be trusted by an inch. Yoruba will go it alone and no jupiter can stop them except God almighty who will sanction this move from Nigeria. You can see UN is already in support of our indegenisation. Ibo can continue their day dreaming with hausa fulani but they won't be welcome in yoruba land forthwith.
we are saying the same thing Mr man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos / Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.