Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off (49025 Views)

Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu / Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Owaincouncil: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2020
helinues:
And FG can't flag off this project without too much noise?

Wondering how much they will waste on this again

Because Jonathan flag off Lagos-Ibadan in his sitting room abi.
I'm not a fan of Buhari, but there is nothing he will do that you won't complain about even if he dualise all the road in the east, you will still complain that the road is leading to death in your area. If he support your 2023 presidency, you will complain that he gave it to you when things are tough. You people are never satisfied.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Owaincouncil: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2020
helinues:
And FG can't flag off this project without too much noise?

Wondering how much they will waste on this again

Because Jonathan flag off Lagos-Ibadan in his sitting room abi.
I'm not a fan of Buhari, but there is nothing he will do that you won't complain about even if he dualise all the road in the east, you will still complain that the road is leading to death in your area. If he support your 2023 presidency, you will complain that he gave it to you when things are tough. You people are never satisfied.
Pls I take God beg you, dont abuse me because of my post o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Afolabimills(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbos and PDP right now. grin grin grin
u no get shame bighead

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by fordunit(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2020
selemempe:
actually an igbo or yoruba presidency does not benefit Biafra agitation.
If the North retains power in 2023…more yorubas, Igbos and SS will start agitating for independence.
Do you now see why it's in the best interest of igbos to keep power in the north?

You, my friend...is a strategist!!!
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Governor2031: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2020
selemempe:
If the North retains power in 2023…more yorubas, Igbos and SS will start agitating for independence.
Do you now see why it's in the best interest of igbos to keep power in the north?

That’s truth. The north knows this and they will not retain power in 2023.

Rotimi Amaechi is taking over from Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2020
selemempe:
we want Hausa Fulanis because it brings us closer to our main goal. If it's cowardice, no problems.

I like your courage and tenacity of purpose for saying the truth. I spent 6 years in Federal University in IBO land several years ago, I have not seen a courageous IBO man like you. You know the IBOs have two alternatives in 2023 both of which are unfavourable .You prefer death to one of the alternatives. To worsen the matter, you have no control over the situation, you are only praying for confusion in the camps of the two alternatives. That is cowardly already accepted by you. I wish you best of luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by selemempe: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2020
Governor2031:

That’s truth. The north knows this and they will not retain power in 2023.

Rotimi Amaechi is taking over from Buhari
think of the north as hushpuppi. He knew one day he would get arrested for flaunting money without any known job. Did it make him stop? The north will not stop until they destroy Nigeria. It is their destiny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by selemempe: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2020
babaolofin:

I like your courage and tenacity of purpose for saying the truth. I spent 6 years in Federal University in IBO land several years ago, I have not seen a courageous IBO man like you. You know the IBOs have two alternatives in 2023 both of which are unfavourable .You prefer death to one of the alternatives. To worsen the matter, you have no control over the situation, you are only praying for confusion in the camps of the two alternatives. That is cowardly already accepted by you. I wish you best of luck
thank you Massa. Now run and long and go be 'IBO' somewhere else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2020
gawu1:

Where in igboland get gas?

Most of you asking if Igbo land has gas don't know Igbo land at all. Abia and IMO have large oil & gas deposits. Exploration activities have been on for decades in those two States. Anambra deposit is in reserve. The greatest resources of an Igbo race is their commercial and industrial spirit. Very industrious. The most industrious tribe in Africa.
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Salako01(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:
Come 2023, igbo will still vote Hausa Fulani again.... Hausa Fulani or death like they say..

List of igbo slogans

1. Biafra or death

2. 2023 Presidency or death

Finally it's

3. Hausa Fulani or death

Well, the yorubas are silent players... We are watching... Igbos better vote Osinbajo as president with Rochas as Vp or else, Hausa will continue to enslave igbo land in the name of democracy till them get sense..

Deebwebb lzaa imhotep uchek hear my warnings.. Tell ur elders at home

Hollah123 helinues

Vote Yorubas now, then we cangrin

And you had to waste all that space to prove what again grin

2 Likes

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by ifiokjohn(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2020
Bighead9:

Oga go and sit down. Igbo no get Gas, only Niger Delta do.
Go and check again, Infact Imo has the largest reserve of Gas in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Thenorth(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:
Come 2023, igbo will still vote Hausa Fulani again.... Hausa Fulani or death like they say..

List of igbo slogans

1. Biafra or death

Finally it's

3. Hausa Fulani or death

Well, the yorubas are silent players... We are watching... Igbos better vote Osinbajo as president with Rochas as Vp or else, Hausa will continue to enslave igbo land in the name of democracy till them get sense..

Hollah123 helinues

Vote Yorubas now, then we can consider igbo.

Pls no one shud insult mi.. It's an advice..

Meanwhile, See the owners of the gas right now in Abia n Imo... Oohh our Gas, our gas, our gas is going to the north.. Chisos, our oyel is gone, our gas is going too grin
what is the last picture doing here...
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Edwin046(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

List of igbo slogans

1. Biafra or death

Finally it's

3. Hausa Fulani or death

Hollah123 helinues

Vote Yorubas now, then we can consider igbo.

Pls no one shud insult mi.. It's an advice..

Meanwhile, See the owners of the gas right now in Abia n Imo... Oohh our Gas, our gas, our gas is going to the north.. Chisos, our oyel is gone, our gas is going too grin
...Anu mpama

3 Likes

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by proeast(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
gawu1:

Where in igboland get gas?

Are you that uninformed!? Shell recently built a gas pipeline all the way from Imo state to Lagos. Areas around Ohaji, Oguta, Asa, Obigbo etc. all in Igboland are where Nigeria has its largest onshore reserves of gas, not to talk of the ones in Delta North as well as Anambra that is yet to be exploited.

Look at the type of educated people we have in Nigeria today, asking questions a secondary school student wouldn't even ask.

SMH!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Killdemboth: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
proeast:

Are you that uninformed!? Shell recently built a gas pipeline all the way from Imo state to Lagos. Areas around Ohaji, Oguta, Asa, Obigbo etc. all in Igboland are where Nigeria has its largest onshore reserves of gas, not to talk of the ones in Delta North as well as Anambra that is yet to be exploited.

Look at the type of educated people we have in Nigeria today, asking questions a secondary school student wouldn't even ask.

SMH!
They are Northerners what do you expect?? North and their slaves Yoruba can do anything to make Igboland appear "oil less", but it still changes nothing. The gas in IMO alone had to drag Osibanjo down to Imo state uninvited sometime ago grin grin
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by galaxy2020(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
selemempe:
.....power must remain in the north, period.
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Martahi: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked
Nigerian Army the salute Yahoo boys, even the carry bags for them you dey here the talk lol

Gandollar

Is that not an Air force officer saluting him in the first picture.
When did military start saluting a govr?The Nigerian military has lost what made it a military.
The army officer who did the salutation should be punished 4 going against code of conduct cos one day army will start saluting ward chairmen

Only God knows the stach of dollars this his babariga will be able to contains.This Gandolar babariga can contain more dollars than hushpuppi Dubai account
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Bighead9: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Afolabimills:
u no get shame bighead

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Bighead9: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
RTSC:

There is nothing as infinite as human stupidity.

It's only here that idiots vomit nonsense with boldness.

E pain this man very well. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Bighead9: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Congrats321:
Why do you hate Igbo's?

I'm an Igbo man. Chinedu is my name, but you can call me Nedu.I'm from Aba but I relocate to Benin in search of greener pasture. As the East is no longer viable for Business.

Igbo Amaka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
mamaafrik:
North think they are wise ,just a # 3,500 Ammonium nitrate will destroy all these billions
booked marked sir
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Afolabimills(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bighead9:

grin grin
grin grin grin sondoko

1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Bighead9: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Afolabimills:
grin grin grin sondoko

Trash.

1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by piagetskinner(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Godzilla
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by chrismastre5(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nzeogwu self was an agent of the north
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by chrismastre5(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Prove it
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by Afolabimills(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bighead9:

Trash.
ode

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by nogragra: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
selemempe:
we are saying the same thing Mr man
That's why I supported the post so what's with the aggressions young man.
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by NaMeAboki: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
OVB123:
They are just stealing our resources to the north. imaging the cost of the project - $6 billion and yet our useless politicians from the south will just keep quiet, it shows that they are weakly when it come to national politics.

Stop advertising your bigotry and ignorance.

First of all, the project would effected by BT (Build & Transfer) where the contractors would provide 100% of the funding.

Secondly, it is not stealing since the gas would not be provided to consumers in the north free of charge but to be sold at profit to the FG.

Thirdly, the estimated cost of the (AKK) project is not $6B but about $2.8B - get your facts right.

Lastly, the project would be beneficial to the Niger Delta area (from where most of the gas would be sourced) because it would increase more consumption and therefore reduce unnecessary resource wastage through gas flaring with it's attendant pollution of the area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by OVB123: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Stop advertising your bigotry and ignorance.

First of all, the project would effected by BT (Build & Transfer) where the contractors would provide 100% of the funding.

Secondly, it is not stealing since the gas would not be provided to consumers in the north free of charge but to be sold at profit to the FG.

Thirdly, the estimated cost of the (AKK) project is not $6B but about $2.8B - get your facts right.

Lastly, the project would be beneficial to the Niger Delta area (from where most of the gas would be sourced) because it would increase more consumption and therefore reduce unnecessary resource wastage through gas flaring with it's attendant pollution of the area.
Which project will benefit niger delta. they have minning 4 years in zamfara and some other state in the north and the south were not even right to mine in the site, if not of what happen in zamfara we wouldn't know the amount collected from those site. now u can c why i said the nor
Re: Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off by ggood: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2020
which state please
selemempe:
SE has gas. Imo is currently supplying gas to Lagos/Ogun power plants.
In SS, Igbo is a major ethnic group in 2 states and a minority in cross River

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) / Buhari Replaces Bashir Abubakar With Idris Kassim Ahmed, Chief Security Officer / Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.