Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Name 'allah' Is In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Name 'allah' Is In The Bible (314 Views)

If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? / Naira Marley Confirms That Allah Is Different From God. / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name 'allah' Is In The Bible by jimohidris848(m): 12:51am On Jun 30, 2020
Glory be to Allah the Creator of Muhammad,Issa(Jesus),may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the two of them.
Jesus said'O children of Israel,I am to you(all)but a Messenger(not God the son)to fulfil the prophecy in the old testament of my coming and I am also prophecising of a Messenger coming after me,His name is Ahmad(Muhammad)Q61:6
Christains hate Islam with passion,they never hide it,they have made it known by giving jobs to muslims even if they are qualified.Extensive research showed that christains wants to dominate the world with their religion and do not want to give chance to people of other faiths.Christains practice nepotism.Christains want to prove that they know about other people's religion such as Islam by quoting false verses and calling it Qur'anic verses only to tarnish the image of Islam because they feel threatened by Islam in their quest to rule the world,but whenever a Muslim quotes a true verse from the Bible,they call the person 'useless fool',they ask questions such as ;did your Allah ask you to do that but I also ask christains,did Jesus ask them to quote from the Qur'an,if yes,they should come with Bibilical evidence to prove,are they not deviating from the teaching of Christ?
Christains call Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) 'liar',rapist with there fabricated evidences thinking it is the hadith.Christains fabricate verses and call it Qur'anic verses,christains call Allah the false god.
If christains don't believe in the doctrine of muslims,it is not a problem and no one is forcing and if anyone forces them to accept Islam e.g isis,boko haram,al-qaeda, they are no longer muslims because forcing one to accept Islam is not part of the teaching of Islam,Q2:v256 states"There is no compulsion in religion(Islam),verily the right is clear from the wrong".Christains are trying hard to force their religion on everyone by preaching in public buses,disturbing the conveniency of passengers as against the rule of public transport,christains try to force members of the public to accept handbills advertising their religion as if it's a job offer or business.Christains move around streets in various neighbourhoods as early as 5:30am broadcasting their various preaches in loudspeakers disturbing the neighbour yet they accuse muslims of islamisation,christains have islamophobia.Christains go into various houses knocking doors and gates disturbing residents,is that not christainisation of the Nigeria,are all these what they are taught in the Bible?What a bad teaching.
Let me shock you all,the name 'Allah' that christains hates to hear,the Arabic word which means 'God' is in the Bible.Christains hates this name because they are ignorant of truth.The name Allah is available in the Bible,let me prove it:
1.In every single Bible,there is usually a preface statements that says'for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son,that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life' when it was to be translated to Arabic,the word 'God'was written as Allah.It can be found in John 3:16.Christains should remember that the Bible is actually in Ibru,it was only translated to English;a language where the creator is referred as God.
2.Everytime the word God appears in an english Bible,it is translated as Allah in Arabic.
Now let me educate christains on why We muslims don't use the word'God' to address Allah:
Christains have forgotten that Arabic is an international language spoken by more than 20 countries of the world as their local dialect unlike English which is only spoken by two as their local dialect.In present day world,genius human beings in their respective fields are called God e.g Lionel Messi is the God of football,but I wonder why people would still use the same word for the true God 'Allah' when Messi who was present on the field of play when his Barcelona team were white watched by Bayern munich 7-0 on aggregate back in 2013 is being called,then that word 'God'is too low to address the Almighty creator,that why the perfect word for Him is Allah and that is an English translated Qur'an would still translates Allah as Allah.
Re: The Name 'allah' Is In The Bible by Judybash93(m): 12:54am On Jun 30, 2020
I think the world will be better off without religion

2 Likes

Re: The Name 'allah' Is In The Bible by Blacklifematter: 1:03am On Jun 30, 2020
Have some sense son. Don't be like ur fathers. Monkey see monkey do

2 Likes

Re: The Name 'allah' Is In The Bible by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 30, 2020
In the Bible Gods identity is God and His name is Jehovah. In the Quran both his name and identity is Allah. Please where in the Bible is the word Allah. Where did you get it you this depraved alfa. You will start on one note and digress till you have scattered your whole article since of course you too are a scattered mind. Please deactivate your profile no one wants to read your brain dead stories.
Re: The Name 'allah' Is In The Bible by RZArecta(m): 1:20am On Jun 30, 2020
Op is most likely a terrorist, leave Christians out of your madness sir cool

4 Likes

Re: The Name 'allah' Is In The Bible by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Even Islam promotes Love why not Do that ..God is Love .. Christain or Muslims God doesn't care as long as you are diligent in your worship

1 Like

Re: The Name 'allah' Is In The Bible by jimohidris848(m): 6:38am On Jun 30, 2020
So christains are taught to call people of other faiths 'monkey monkey',what a bad teaching!
Re: The Name 'allah' Is In The Bible by adedayoa2(f): 6:54am On Jun 30, 2020
jimohidris848:

Christains hate Islam with passion,they never hide it,they have made it known by giving jobs to muslims even if they are qualified.
You hate someone and yet you give them job they qualify for, will your Muslim brothers do the same to Christians?
Re: The Name 'allah' Is In The Bible by jimohidris848(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2020
Great

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Says Proposed Coronavirus Vaccine Is 'mark Of The Beast' / When demons cross into the Physical Realm (by Nephtali1981) / PDF File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.