Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Appreciation To Ecobank As They Give The Best Customer Care Experience - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Appreciation To Ecobank As They Give The Best Customer Care Experience (232 Views)

Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form / Idanre People Show Appreciation To Gov Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu / Is Ecobank Having Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation To Ecobank As They Give The Best Customer Care Experience by Vers4Gideon(m): 4:04am On Jun 30, 2020
This is to sincerely appreciate the truthful and tireless effort of Ecobank management in response to one of My recent post about the delay in opening my account. Their enthusiastic approach and singled mindedness is a sign that they truly portray a bank that prioritizes customers and customers' right. For me the bank gives the best customer care experience.

If any of you Ecobank staff happens to be viewing this post right now - sir/ma I want to say, deeply from My heart that I appreciate and I'm happy for all you did for me today (been the 29th june 2020) in order to help me get to the root of the matter concerning the issue on My account opening. Everyone that called from outside ILORIN and probably some people from ILORIN as well, I want to say your effort is duly acknowledged.

lastly, I want to urge you Ecobank, please and please do not compromise this standard. There are many banks out there that lack this quality which consequently results into losing customer and/or customers interest in using their account.

(1) (Reply)

Is Vtu Bussiness Profitable / Latest Opportunity. / Be Your Own Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.