Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Why Should I Study MBA In University Of Chicago? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Should I Study MBA In University Of Chicago? (158 Views)

Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Study MBA In University Of Chicago? by kumaraf: 6:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Planning to study MBA in University of Chicago? Or do you want to study MS in University of Chicago? Well, pursuing these courses form this university makes you trained. You get jobs and placements in the international market. Apart from the jobs, you get many opportunities to learn about global market standards and needs. To know more about pursuing these courses, you need to check out the official university website and plan your studies.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Destinations For Abroad Education For Indian Students? / NCDC Launches COVID-19 Online Course On Infection Prevention And Control / WASCE: Nigeria’s Non-participation Will Cause Irreparable Damage – Afe Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.