Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Atrocities Of Biafra On Minorities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atrocities Of Biafra On Minorities (694 Views)

Biafra On Total And Complete Lockdown For Nnamdi Kanu 16/02/2022 / Extracts From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast On Radio Biafra On 10th Of May 2020 / Biafra:why Trump Lacks The Legitimacy to impose Biafra on NIG. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Atrocities Of Biafra On Minorities by PrinceInTheNort: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2020
AniOmaa:

Adekunle killed Isaac Boro according to a reputable Ijaw site (I can post the article if you want)
Read the book called "Biafran story" by Forsyth, it will expose your dumb and ignorant self to numerous witnesse accounts of terrible massacres perpetrated by the Federal troops in the minority areas they claimed to "liberate". I'm sure there's a video available on YouTube where an Ibibio man was recounting to Asari Dokubo how Adekunle had 25 Ibibio men shot without fair trial for allergedly collaborating with the "rebels"
A Yoruba man Obasanjo had a whole community in Balyesa state nearly wiped out because they were fighting for resource control
Elechi Amadi a man with an Igbo name and the worst case of identity crisis just like his Ikwerre brothers tried so hard to demonize Igbos in his book, yet ended up been used and dumped by the same Nigeria he naively betrayed his brothers to fight for... I know his family very well,and by all accounts Elechi was a bitter man till his death.
A largely Yoruba/Fulani military tribunal sentenced Ken Saro wiwa and his men to their untimely death.

If you think you will use the tepid narratives of Biafran troops committing war crimes on your people, which in the context of reality dims in comparison to the far worse war crimes your people according to more reputable accounts suffered under Federal troops... then you are more dishonest, daft, and naive than I give you credit for.
Ojukwu's led Biafra was a criminal contraption that was meant to protect Igbo's interest alone at the detriment of other ethnic nationalities in the enclave. That's why he had no support of others and failed woefully and appropriately.

If we really want to tell the truth about the ill-fated Biafra war...we have a to call a spade a spade, and not a farm implement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omo-agege Is Behind NDDC Crises - Dr Ojuogbo, NDDC Executive Director / Jihad: Northern Nigeria Maybe Forcefully Annex By ISWAP In The Next 10 Years / Ongoing Peaceful Protest Of Npower Beneficiaries in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.