Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Do You Smell A Rat? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Smell A Rat? (403 Views)

I Hid Like A Rat During Kuje Prison Attack, DCP Kyari Tells Court / Yinka Odumakin’s Death: I Smell A Rat, Should Be Investigated – Bamgbose / Yinka Odumakin’s Death: I Smell A Rat, Should Be Investigated – Bamgbose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Smell A Rat? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2020
There is something that's fishy to me. Late last year/early this year the Chadian Army went on an offensive against Boko Haram, decimating the sect and bringing their head (Shekau) to the point of almost crying. This year the Nigerian Army took over, and the circus clown in charge of the Army "relocated" to Bornu for the onslaught. And bingo!!! Boko Haram is back in full business. Now there are two things that may explain this:
1. The Nigerian Army is incompetent
or
2. The Nigerian Army high command is having a hand in this.
Does anyone have an idea what the hell is going on with our Army?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Smell A Rat? by Avidcolz: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Do You Smell A Rat? by RZArecta(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2020
A very stinking rat sef but I refused to comment my observations. When the Chadians were on their glorious offensive doing an easy job of what our military found perpetually difficult, we all saw video proofs but the Buruntai jumped into sambisa via photoshopped parachute and all we’ve been hearing if anything at all are silky prose worthy of literary awards explaining how hundreds of Boko Haram fighters were decimated. We’re not yet serious in this country cool
Re: Do You Smell A Rat? by kingkoboko: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2020
Am i a cat? Hehehe...

Seriously though, u hv asked a thought-provoking question wallahi
Re: Do You Smell A Rat? by freeze001(f): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2020
If it looks like a rat, walks like a rat, acts like a rat and smells like a rat...it is a major, modafuckin, badass rat!

1 Like

Re: Do You Smell A Rat? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2020
RZArecta:
A very stinking rat sef but I refused to comment my observations. When the Chadians were on their glorious offensive doing an easy job of what our military found perpetually difficult, we all saw video proofs but the Buruntai jumped into sambisa via photoshopped parachute and all we’ve been hearing if anything at all are silky prose worthy of literary awards explaining how hundreds of Boko Haram fighters were decimated. We’re not yet serious in this country cool

That last sentence sums up Nigeria. A country that lacks seriousness in every single facet.

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Snubs Deputy, Appoints Ondo VC As COVID-19 Team Head / Embark On Strike And Gets Fired- A'ibom Govt Warns Health Workers / Nigerians Have Lost Confidence In Their Government Ex- US Ambassador, Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.