Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How To Get Your Husband, Children And Loved Ones To Get Born Again. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Your Husband, Children And Loved Ones To Get Born Again. (289 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Husband, Children And Loved Ones To Get Born Again. by butterfly777(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Do you want your husband, child or any of your loved ones to get born again? Just pray for them like this:

1. Every power hindering ______ from seeing the light of salvation, I bind you in Jesus' name. 2 Corinthians 4:4
2. Father, show ________ the truth of salvation.
3. I claim my husband's deliverance and salvation in Jesus' name. Mark 11:23-24

Believe it is done, and you will share your testimonies on it later.

You can pray it for anybody.

Comment on this thread if it has blessed you.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Husband, Children And Loved Ones To Get Born Again. by butterfly777(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
You can only get results by acting according to the word of God. Not just praying and praying in our own ways.
Joshua 1:8
Mark 11:23-24
2 Corinthians:4-4

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Husband, Children And Loved Ones To Get Born Again. by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
butterfly777:
Do you want your husband, child or any of your loved ones to get born again? Just pray for them like this:
1. Every power hindering ______ from seeing the light of salvation, I bind you in Jesus' name. 2 Corinthians 4:4
2. Father, show ________ the truth of salvation.
3. I claim my husband's deliverance and salvation in Jesus' name. Mark 11:23-24
There is a problem with your suggestion there. First of all, what is written in the bible tells us where the problem is.

Matthew 18 vs 18-20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18. Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed[f] in heaven.
19. Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
20. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”
According to what Jesus Christ said, whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven --- but the powers that you claim are responsible for hindering salvation, don't exist in heaven, so binding them would not work.
However, we know that the WIll of God exists in Heaven and on earth, and since the Will of God is that all become Born again, I think a better suggestion would probably be to bind your husband's soul, heart, mind, and body... his will to the Will of God in heaven. So that what God wants will be done in his life. grin
Salvation as stipulated by Jesus Christ, in fact, requires work that has to be done in obedience to Jesus Christ's own commandments. There are at least 7 commandments that those who wish to become followers of Jesus Christ, who wish to enter the Kingdom of God, have to carry out, and only God can help anyone who even desires that.
Re: How To Get Your Husband, Children And Loved Ones To Get Born Again. by butterfly777(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
There is a problem with your suggestion there. First of all, what is written in the bible tells us where the problem is.

According to what Jesus Christ said, whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven --- but the powers that you claim are responsible for hindering salvation, don't exist in heaven, so binding them would not work.
However, we know that the WIll of God exists in Heaven and on earth, and since the Will of God is that all become Born again, I think a better suggestion would probably be to bind your husband's soul, heart, mind, and body... his will to the Will of God in heaven. So that what God wants will be done in his life. grin
Salvation as stipulated by Jesus Christ, in fact, requires work that has to be done in obedience to Jesus Christ's own commandments. There are at least 7 commandments that those who wish to become followers of Jesus Christ, who wish to enter the Kingdom of God, have to carry out, and only God can help anyone who even desires that.

My brother,
I don't know where you got this theology from, but it is wrong.

Whatever we bind in earth shall be bound in heaven means heaven agrees with it, not that thing must be in heaven. The things in heaven are good already, so we don't need to bind them.

But when we bind evil powers/ demons on earth, God agrees with us.
Go through the Bible references I put above.

Shalom.
Re: How To Get Your Husband, Children And Loved Ones To Get Born Again. by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
butterfly777:
My brother,I don't know where you got this theology from, but it is wrong.
You know one thing about the Truth of Jesus Christ? It has always been right there in front of our eyes but somehow we deny it because we have yet to hear the men of the world preach it to our ears.
Be sure that the words of Jesus Christ are not lies, never wrong but the truth! It is not theology (man-made doctrine). It is the word out of God's own mouth. Presented to you as it came from Him. Test His word AS-IS and find out for yourself.
butterfly777:
Whatever we bind in earth shall be bound in heaven means heaven agrees with it, not that thing must be in heaven.
Think about what you just posited. Heaven agreeing with that which does not exist in heaven but is only on earth? Essentially you want Holy heaven agreeing with that which is unholy on earth alone? Come on!
Read the verses again.

Matthew 18 vs 18-20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. “If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother.
16. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses.
17. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.
18. Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed[f] in heaven.
19. Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
20. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

butterfly777:
The things in heaven are good already, so we don't need to bind them.
You don't have the power to bind anything in heaven. The verse tells us that whatever we bind on earth, shall be bound in heaven. You ought to think of that which you can I bind on earth that is also in heaven?
The good news is "Binding" and "Losing" are legal terms. So, it makes sense to think contracts for example, not demons! Now, we know one such contract, the Will of God that exists both in Heaven and on Earth. Another contract is the church of Jesus Christ, Yes, the Body of Christ exists here on earth and in Heaven. And the disciples knew this and used it to bind new requirements to the Body of Christ back when they were deciding on what gentile Christians ought to do.

Now, for items that are on earth but not in Heaven, what you can do is bind that which is on earth to that which is present in heaven and present on earth as well.
butterfly777:
But when we bind evil powers/ demons on earth, God agrees with us.Go through the Bible references I put above.
The only way to get God agreeing with man is by man submitting to the Will of God i.e. Man's complete obedience and surrender to God's commandments. The Bible in its entirety is filled with examples of God not agreeing with the unholy man in anything but that which is in obedience to His Will. Nothing else!

Anyway, back in late 2016 when I was still a non-believer carrying out scientific tests of my own to locate the REAL God, I did what I suggested you do. I bound my soul, my body, my mind, and my heart to the Will of God in heaven and on Earth. And that was when my whole life was turned upside, It became directed, by some outside force that I knew was present but of course, pretended to remain skeptical of. I became guided by this presence and lost control of my own in the process, as I noticed that whenever I did my own thing, things sort of blew up, but when I did as I was guided to do, it all seemed to go very well. Eventually, God, Himself answered me as I continued to obey. And.....

P.S. If you bind evil powers on earth, they are not bound in heaven for the Will of God stipulates that they be evil powers. That is why people continue to "bind" evil powers left and right and they only seem to multiply all over the place.
Re: How To Get Your Husband, Children And Loved Ones To Get Born Again. by butterfly777(m): 6:19am On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You know one thing about the Truth of Jesus Christ? It has always been right there in front of our eyes but somehow we deny it because we have yet to hear the men of the world preach it to our ears.
Be sure that the words of Jesus Christ are not lies, never wrong but the truth! It is not theology (man-made doctrine). It is the word out of God's own mouth. Presented to you as it came from Him. Test His word AS-IS and find out for yourself.
Think about what you just posited. Heaven agreeing with that which does not exist in heaven but is only on earth? Essentially you want Holy heaven agreeing with that which is unholy on earth alone? Come on!
Read the verses again.

You don't have the power to bind anything in heaven. The verse tells us that whatever we bind on earth, shall be bound in heaven. You ought to think of that which you can I bind on earth that is also in heaven?
The good news is "Binding" and "Losing" are legal terms. So, it makes sense to think contracts for example, not demons! Now, we know one such contract, the Will of God that exists both in Heaven and on Earth. Another contract is the church of Jesus Christ, Yes, the Body of Christ exists here on earth and in Heaven. And the disciples knew this and used it to bind new requirements to the Body of Christ back when they were deciding on what gentile Christians ought to do.

Now, for items that are on earth but not in Heaven, what you can do is bind that which is on earth to that which is present in heaven and present on earth as well.
The only way to get God agreeing with man is by man submitting to the Will of God i.e. Man's complete obedience and surrender to God's commandments. The Bible in its entirety is filled with examples of God not agreeing with the unholy man in anything but that which is in obedience to His Will. Nothing else!

Anyway, back in late 2016 when I was still a non-believer carrying out scientific tests of my own to locate the REAL God, I did what I suggested you do. I bound my soul, my body, my mind, and my heart to the Will of God in heaven and on Earth. And that was when my whole life was turned upside, It became directed, by some outside force that I knew was present but of course, pretended to remain skeptical of. I became guided by this presence and lost control of my own in the process, as I noticed that whenever I did my own thing, things sort of blew up, but when I did as I was guided to do, it all seemed to go very well. Eventually, God, Himself answered me as I continued to obey. And.....

P.S. If you bind evil powers on earth, they are not bound in heaven for the Will of God stipulates that they be evil powers. That is why people continue to "bind" evil powers left and right and they only seem to multiply all over the place.

What I can get from what you wrote up there is that we should submit to the will of God. And I agree with that.

That is why we should pray according to the word of God. You can see that the prayers up there are backed by the word of God.

Stay blessed.
Re: How To Get Your Husband, Children And Loved Ones To Get Born Again. by Kobojunkie: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
butterfly777:

What I can get from what you wrote up there is that we should submit to the will of God. And I agree with that.

That is why we should pray according to the word of God. You can see that the prayers up there are backed by the word of God.

Stay blessed.
The word of God does not back the "binding" of demons though, nor the "Losing" of demons though. That practice is clearly has it's genesis in man's doctrine, and a recent one too, not God's teaching.
Jesus Christ, the Word of God made flesh, never bound any demons in such a manner. He simply cast demons out of those who were actually demon-possessed, nothing more to that. So how can you say the word of God backs your prayers there? undecided

Submitting to the Will of God also entails submitting to His truth as it is written, not as taught by men in doctrines and traditions made up by man.

The word of God has Power in it, and thay power never diminishes. What has changed however has been people's adherence to that which is written for instead they have bought into the lies of ordinary men, men whose teachings Jesus Christ warned His followers vehemently against, mind you.
Re: How To Get Your Husband, Children And Loved Ones To Get Born Again. by butterfly777(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The word of God does not back the "binding" of demons though, nor the "Losing" of demons though. That practice is clearly has it's genesis in man's doctrine, and a recent one too, not God's teaching.
Jesus Christ, the Word of God made flesh, never bound any demons in such a manner. He simply cast demons out of those who were actually demon-possessed, nothing more to that. So how can you say the word of God backs your prayers there? undecided

Submitting to the Will of God also entails submitting to His truth as it is written, not as taught by men in doctrines and traditions made up by man.

The word of God has Power in it, and thay power never diminishes. What has changed however has been people's adherence to that which is written for instead they have bought into the lies of ordinary men, men whose teachings Jesus Christ warned His followers vehemently against, mind you.

Hmnnnnn.....

Jesus is Lord.
Re: How To Get Your Husband, Children And Loved Ones To Get Born Again. by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
butterfly777:

Hmnnnnn.....
Jesus is Lord.
Yes, Jesus is Lord! Test His Truth as-is and see that He is. grin

(1) (Reply)

Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos Died Recently / Almost 40 Different Qurans Found: Muslims No Longer Say ONE QURAN: No More!! / Your Decision Determines Your Destiny – Pastor D.K. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.