Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

How To Become A Millionaire With Just N2,000 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Become A Millionaire With Just N2,000 (336 Views)

Business Analysis Assistant Needed At Up To N2,000 Per Hr For Remote Work / Discover How To Become A Millionaire Publisher On Amazon (and Retire The Job) / How to get a job requiring years of experience with just NYSC experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Millionaire With Just N2,000 by odinceblog(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2020
Hi! My name is Mrs Chidubem Calister, my mission is to help eradicate poverty in our society, around the world!

Every family has that member that broke the chain of poverty, for future generation be that member!
Would you be interested in an opportunity that can help you break that chain of poverty?

Make money from your comfort Zone with Just 2,000 Nigerian Naira. It’s unbelievable but you will believe when you see.

It is a New secret of success and everyone is welcomed to join.

*No Hassle!

*No Struggle!

*No special Requirements, (Just your Phone).

I will teach you the secret to become a millionaire, most especially in this perilous time.

Need Money? No worries..

This life time opportunity is packed up for you!! Would you Want to learn �‍♀️�‍♀️ ?

HEY! MY FRIEND, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY OF MILLIONAIRES: https://odincenews.com/2020/06/how-to-become-a-millionaire-with-just-n2000.html

Re: How To Become A Millionaire With Just N2,000 by SimeonOTC(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
idiot

3 Likes

Re: How To Become A Millionaire With Just N2,000 by wisestman(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
odinceblog:
Hi! My name is Mrs Chidubem Calister, my mission is to help eradicate poverty in our society, around the world!

Every family has that member that broke the chain of poverty, for future generation be that member!
Would you be interested in an opportunity that can help you break that chain of poverty?

Make money from your comfort Zone with Just 2,000 Nigerian Naira. It’s unbelievable but you will believe when you see.

It is a New secret of success and everyone is welcomed to join.

*No Hassle!

*No Struggle!

*No special Requirements, (Just your Phone).

I will teach you the secret to become a millionaire, most especially in this perilous time.

Need Money? No worries..

This life time opportunity is packed up for you!! Would you Want to learn �‍♀️�‍♀️ ?

HEY! MY FRIEND, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY OF MILLIONAIRES: https://odincenews.com/2020/06/how-to-become-a-millionaire-with-just-n2000.html

So u have the secret of being a millionaire but you want to collect 2k for it��

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Help! I Need An Internship Job In Lagos (contruction/geotechnical/hydrogeologica / Vacancy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.