Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (588416 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by akhaliru: 12:36am On Jul 20, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by madri4u: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2020
Under the experienced hired position, my application status is showing '' Eligible'' but I did not receive any confirmation email after my application. Does that mean that I am in the race?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by T4kbaba(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2020
madri4u:
Under the experienced hired position, my application status is showing '' Eligible'' but I did not receive any confirmation email after my application. Does that mean that I am in the race?
You are good to go!
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by aachor: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2020
madri4u:
Alot of people have the same issue. Which mailing platform did you use?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2020
madri4u:
check your spam or social or promotion site, maybe you will see it there.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by dives(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2020
Mlayidi:
check your spam or social or promotion site, maybe you will it there.

Have they sent anything?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by findxyz: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2020
babacha:

The previous ones are not one year internship program. They were graduate training program and performance during the training count unless they change it this time. note that graduate training is not a straight employment in some of the oil and gas company, ur performance during the training is wat will give u the job

All the same, we hope for the best

That means this recruitment is to train graduate for a year only. No plan to permanent them except there is a vacancy
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by hopeful2018: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2020
findxyz:

That means this recruitment is to train graduate for a year only. No plan to permanent them except there is a vacancy
No. A full time job.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by NekkyCee(f): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Full time.
findxyz:

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by YoungHunter: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2020
Any idea when the testing process will begin?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Keglet(m): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2020
NekkyCee:
Sent to every one .

kindly send to kingsleyatemiehart@yahoo.com
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Kitequincy: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2020
Pls send to me as well.kitequincy2@gmail.com
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Kekule50(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pls send to Oreofe1994@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Dedonrukky: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
When will shortlisting for test commence?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by madri4u: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
The mailing platform I used is yahoomail
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by madri4u: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Please a good fellows should also send me the experience hirefd test materials for the ncdmb. One luv and may God see us thru in this nigeria unemployment palava.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tintedtaf(f): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
madri4u:
Please a good fellows should also send me the experience hirefd test materials for the ncdmb. One luv and may God see us thru in this nigeria unemployment palava.
It was posted here earlier..go through the thread
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tintedtaf(f): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=tintedtaf post=91911485)
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by dives(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
NekkyCee:
Sent to every one .

Hello NekkyCee. Can you please send to me as well. Thanks. This is my email - idgbadamosi@gmail.com
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Is it that you people don't read information dropped while you were away or what

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abokii8(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
See new Tweets
NCDMB
@OfficialNCDMB
Official Twitter handle of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board #NCDMB. Get latest updates on the Board. Follow us on Instagram:
@OfficialNCDMB
Yenagoa, Nigeriancdmb.gov.ngJoined August 2017
147 Following
22.3K Followers
Tweets
Tweets & replies
Media
NCDMB
@OfficialNCDMB
·
23h
The Training Selection Exercise was held over the weekend at Charkin Maritime and Offshore Safety Limited, PortHarcourt, Rivers State.
Show this thread
NCDMB
@OfficialNCDMB
·
23h
NCDMB Holds Aptitude Test For 60 Trainee Cadets

The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) has conducted aptitude tests and interviews for prospective candidates that would participate in the 2nd phase of its Cadet Training Programme.

#NCDMB Twitter
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by aran: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
I would like to share this piece with you guys and encourage every pessimistic person who didn't apply or did so reluctantly. LEARN FROM THE 1993 STORY OF NLNG CEO AND CHANGE...

Excerpts: please read to the end, you will be inspired.

The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO of NLNG: The Inspiring Story of Babs Omotowa

THE QUESTION

You spent the first 3 post-university years as a teacher in a public secondary school, getting job in Shell after being a teacher must have been a big leap for you. How was the recruitment process? How did you get the job?

I taught at Bishop Smith College in Ilorin and loved teaching which I found fulfilling especially seeing the growth and development of young people. However, the salary wasn’t great and had I not been living in my father’s apartment, rent-free and being fed at home, I would not have been able to make ends meet especially as I had also enrolled for an MBA degree at the University of Ilorin.

As soon as I completed the Masters’ program, I resigned from the teaching job and headed to Lagos to seek greener pastures. I visited several places that posted adverts for job in front of their buildings and searched for vacancies in daily newspapers. Friends and family sent me information on other job advertisements they became aware of. I applied for lots (hundreds) of vacancies and attended many interviews.

In December 1991, I was traveling back to Ilorin for Christmas with a colleague from MBA school. At the motor park, I bought a copy of Guardian newspaper and read the vacancies section. There was an advert by Shell to recruit graduates of various disciplines as trainees. I showed my friend, suggesting we apply, but he scorned it and said such companies reserved jobs for children of the high and mighty influential people, not for children of civil servants and teachers, like us. I told him we had nothing to lose in applying. When we arrived Ilorin, I wrote my application and asked him if he had done same so we could post our applications together. He laughed and was adamant that he didn’t have time to waste on such things.

We returned to Lagos after the holiday and months later, I received a response from Shell, inviting me to attend a test at their Port Harcourt office. I would go on to attend interviews on three separate occasions there and each time I showed the invitation to my friend he would laugh it off saying. “They are just using your likes to complete the number and give some credibility to the process, but they already have in mind those they would employ”.

The interviews were professional, thorough and included expatriates on the panel and after a year of interviews and medical test I received my employment letter early 1993. When my friend saw it, he felt sad he let himself down and possibly lost an employment opportunity.

The whole experience reminds me of Vince Lombardi Jr who said “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will and perseverance”

https://www.jarushub.com/the-public-school-teacher-who-became-ceo-of-nlng-the-inspiring-story-of-babs-omotowa/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by NekkyCee(f): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nice!
aran:
I would like to share this piece with you guys and encourage every pessimistic person who didn't apply or did so reluctantly. LEARN FROM THE 1993 STORY OF NLNG CEO AND CHANGE...

Excerpts:

The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO of NLNG: The Inspiring Story of Babs Omotowa

THE QUESTION

You spent the first 3 post-university years as a teacher in a public secondary school, getting job in Shell after being a teacher must have been a big leap for you. How was the recruitment process? How did you get the job?

I taught at Bishop Smith College in Ilorin and loved teaching which I found fulfilling especially seeing the growth and development of young people. However, the salary wasn’t great and had I not been living in my father’s apartment, rent-free and being fed at home, I would not have been able to make ends meet especially as I had also enrolled for an MBA degree at the University of Ilorin.

As soon as I completed the Masters’ program, I resigned from the teaching job and headed to Lagos to seek greener pastures. I visited several places that posted adverts for job in front of their buildings and searched for vacancies in daily newspapers. Friends and family sent me information on other job advertisements they became aware of. I applied for lots (hundreds) of vacancies and attended many interviews.

In December 1991, I was traveling back to Ilorin for Christmas with a colleague from MBA school. At the motor park, I bought a copy of Guardian newspaper and read the vacancies section. There was an advert by Shell to recruit graduates of various disciplines as trainees. I showed my friend, suggesting we apply, but he scorned it and said such companies reserved jobs for children of the high and mighty influential people, not for children of civil servants and teachers, like us. I told him we had nothing to lose in applying. When we arrived Ilorin, I wrote my application and asked him if he had done same so we could post our applications together. He laughed and was adamant that he didn’t have time to waste on such things.

We returned to Lagos after the holiday and months later, I received a response from Shell, inviting me to attend a test at their Port Harcourt office. I would go on to attend interviews on three separate occasions there and each time I showed the invitation to my friend he would laugh it off saying. “They are just using your likes to complete the number and give some credibility to the process, but they already have in mind those they would employ”.

The interviews were professional, thorough and included expatriates on the panel and after a year of interviews and medical test, I received my employment letter early 1993. When my friend saw it, he felt sad he let himself down and possibly lost an employment opportunity.

The whole experience reminds me of Vince Lombardi Jr who said “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will and perseverance”

https://www.jarushub.com/the-public-school-teacher-who-became-ceo-of-nlng-the-inspiring-story-of-babs-omotowa/

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Basilekeh: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
How are we sure NDCMB are the one recruiting..... Noting is certain yet....and if they are this might just be their normal training program....whereas this is a GT and ET program.
Abokii8:

See new Tweets
NCDMB
@OfficialNCDMB
Official Twitter handle of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board #NCDMB. Get latest updates on the Board. Follow us on Instagram:
@OfficialNCDMB
147 Following
22.3K Followers
Tweets
Tweets & replies
Media
NCDMB
@OfficialNCDMB
·
23h
The Training Selection Exercise was held over the weekend at Charkin Maritime and Offshore Safety Limited, PortHarcourt, Rivers State.
Show this thread
NCDMB
@OfficialNCDMB
·
23h

The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) has conducted aptitude tests and interviews for prospective candidates that would participate in the 2nd phase of its Cadet Training Programme.

#NCDMB Twitter
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abokii8(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Basilekeh:
How are we sure NDCMB are the one recruiting..... Noting is certain yet....and if they are this might just be their normal training program....whereas this is a GT and ET program.
They don't advertise their training opportunities. Read the advert very well..........."will develop the successful candidates to a well rounded professionals in 2-3 years". This is an employment into their workforce
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Seeker123: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Abokii8:
They don't advertise their training opportunities. Read the advert very well..........."will develop the successful candidates to a well rounded professionals in 2-3 years". This is an employment into their workforce
Bro don't get it twisted. This one is training.
They nominated those guys from ncdmb Nigerian content joint qualification system.
https://nogicjqs.gov.ng/
Its more like a CV bank. Any available training that matches your qualification, ncdmb will recommend you. And it doesn't mean you'll work with ncdmb after the training. You are completely on your own grin grin grin

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
When are we expecting the test and will there be centers all over the country?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by dives(m): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
The tweet states that this is for seafarers
Abokii8:

See new Tweets
NCDMB
@OfficialNCDMB
@OfficialNCDMB
147 Following
22.3K Followers
Tweets
Tweets & replies
Media
NCDMB
@OfficialNCDMB
·
23h
Show this thread
NCDMB
@OfficialNCDMB
·
23h

#NCDMB Twitter

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Basilekeh: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2020
bmyc:
When are we expecting the test and will there be centers all over the country?

It might be an Online test
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by phunmie306: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2020
Thank you for this

[quote author=NekkyCee post=91795807]Hello!

Please see attached materials which I believe would serve as a guide in preparation for the upcoming CBT, and facilitate a good understanding on how to solve GMAT Questions.
Also included is a copy of some current affairs questions and answers.

Happy reading and best of luck! smiley

Kind regards

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P52asia5ITgLmkCRnT-Ww31x55Dr8sVa/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rZf6hG4-RKo3WKpQPaeQpLmgbxPjj0J-/view?usp=drivesdk

[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by NekkyCee(f): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2020
You're welcome smiley
phunmie306:
Thank you for this

[quote author=NekkyCee post=91795807]Hello!

Please see attached materials which I believe would serve as a guide in preparation for the upcoming CBT, and facilitate a good understanding on how to solve GMAT Questions.
Also included is a copy of some current affairs questions and answers.

Happy reading and best of luck! smiley

Kind regards

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P52asia5ITgLmkCRnT-Ww31x55Dr8sVa/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rZf6hG4-RKo3WKpQPaeQpLmgbxPjj0J-/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by PSVITA(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mistakes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.