Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (589210 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by aeder: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2020
gidob:

Can a government agency pay as much as 300k+ to a GT?

Even shell doesn't.

please don't say what you are not sure of. SHELL's basic pay is 600k excluding allowances. I personally saw the APL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by aran: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2020
aeder:

please don't say what you are not sure of. SHELL's basic pay is 600k excluding allowances. I personally saw the APL

I am inclined to believe you but it depends on your discipline and what you are coming with eg certs
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2020
aeder:

For Graduate training

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by thankmyGod(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2020
It is trainee

gidob:

For Graduate training

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Iszymizzy: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2020
gidob:

For Graduate training

Its possible but depends on the discipline. A GT field engineer may probably earn same with some experienced office roles. However focus on entering first as no one is certain of how the recruitment process will be. I presume state quota system may be adpoted especially for the GT role. So try to score very high and pray for grace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ennyj01(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2020
gidob:

For GT

Yeah, GT
I saw it on another thread in this nairaland yesterday
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by findxyz: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by NekkyCee(f): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Let the count down begin... wink
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
thankmyGod:
It is trainee

Forgive me...

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by teekay22: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Any date for aptitude test yet
NekkyCee:
Let the count down begin... wink
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
You must be a learner, Bank of Industry and development of Nigeria pays 350 and above. Ask questions before disputing okay.
gidob:

Can a government agency pay as much as 300k+ to a GT?

Even shell doesn't.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
You're very correct on this
ennyj01:

Which shell? I heard EFCC is 450k
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by NekkyCee(f): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nope... Anticipating. smiley
teekay22:
Any date for aptitude test yet

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by teekay22: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Okay
NekkyCee:
Nope... Anticipating. smiley
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by aeder: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
gidob:

For Graduate training
YES
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Did the applications reached 50k people or less I’m just imagining how congested people were going to be for the test��
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Seeker123: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
bmyc:
Did the applications reached 50k people or less I’m just imagining how congested people were going to be for the test��
Not congestion anything grin grin
Is the competition grin cheesy
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
bmyc:
Alot of people weren't aware of this applications
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by akhaliru: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Seeker123:

Not congestion anything grin grin
Is the competition grin cheesy

Its gonna be virtual for most of d applicant
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Oludayoogun(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
BELIEVE!!
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abokii8(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Please is it true that they're recruiting less than 100 staff? Let a person not drain his little resources. I trust NDtans.....but money go dey sha
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Jerrydox(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Abokii8:
Please is it true that they're recruiting less than 100 staff? Let a person not drain his little resources. I trust NDtans.....but money go dey sha

Where did you get the info from?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Ychick: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hi guys,

I just want to say the following:

1. NCDMB is largely on merit. So just calm down, do your preparation for the test and if you pass, you will have a job offer in your hands.
2. NCDMB payment is very good, as their funding comes from multinationals, they take 1-2% of all oil and gas contracts in Nigeria.
3. It is very organised and the Nigerian factor there is not too high.
4. On Pay, this is what I can tell you, 5 years ago, an entry level lawyer (contract staff) earned 250,000 a month.
So I encourage you all, to prep for the test and calm down with the anxiety.

PS-it is also a permanent job as they are moving into their new head quarters and need staff.

10 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abokii8(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ychick:
Hi guys,

1. NCDMB is largely on merit. So just calm down, do your preparation for the test and if you pass, you will have a job offer in your hands.
2. NCDMB payment is very good, as their funding comes from multinationals, they take 1-2% of all oil and gas contracts in Nigeria.
4. On Pay, this is what I can tell you, 5 years ago, an entry level lawyer (contract staff) earned 250,000 a month.

PS-it is also a permanent job as they are moving into their new head quarters and need staff.
I doubt if they have ever conducted an open recruitment before but their training opportunities are very open and transparent.
There is no much publicity to the recruitment exercise as the name of the agency was not explicitly stated in the advert.

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by cephaswizzy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Abokii8:
I doubt if they have ever conducted an open recruitment before but their training opportunities are very open and transparent.
There is no much publicity to the recruitment exercise as the name of the agency was not explicitly stated in the advert.
The site had up to 145k visitors last I checked. So you can't really predict the number of applicant.
And I noticed here on Nairaland that majority of the applicants are EH.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by AuditCFA: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hello Guys,

Why not pray to get shortlisted first and there after possibly assume a merit based assessment to be the order of the day instead of ranting over the pay structure and making unnecessary comparison.

A word is enough for the wise.........

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by phunmie306: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thank you for this piece.

Ychick:
Hi guys,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by PSVITA(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mlayidi:

Alot of people weren't aware of this applications

Bro, you are correct alot of people don't know about this even up till now, (I work in a Cerber Cafe, my elder brother who's the owner of the cafe don't even know if the agency exists not to talk of Recuirting..... because if he know, he will paste it outside for people to know/ come and apply.
Can you remember March 2019 when NNPC was Recuirting.. ( I was still serving then) the news spared in the country like burning fire.

A friend of I mean last week said that their pay is 400/450 k
The guy almost cry when I told him that the application is closed! angry

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abokii8(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
cephaswizzy:

The site had up to 145k visitors last I checked. So you can't really predict the number of applicant.
And I noticed here on Nairaland that majority of the applicants are EH.
The figure is still very low, you can't compare this to NNPC, DPR or FIRS recruitment. Remember among the 145k, there is someone that visited more than 100 times like me, the overaged, unmatched courses, those with lower class of degree and those that applied just for application sake etc.

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by shalom4eva(m): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
DonShearer:

Very true my brother. When I had my shot, we were called for a selection that was held on 3rd August 2015, on reaching the venue we were giving exams. after the exams we were asked to wait for an hour.
The result came out after an hour and the successful ones had their medicals on that same day. Last Friday of same month guys, the lucky ones were engaged. I got the shot and I don't know any body in the government. Only my God!!! Just pray and be positive. �

Boss, how was the test then, was it GMAT or the basic maths, English and current affairs? What's the pay like also
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by PSVITA(m): 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Anybody with NCDMB Pass questions should please help a brother, have been searching goggle all day to no avail.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by aran: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Ychick:
Hi guys,

This is one of the most reasonable contribution l have read as far as salary structure is concerned.

Thanks my guy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.