Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (589303 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by God1stson(m): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2020
frankyjay02:
i scored 50% EH i cant come and kill myself
I can assure u, u tried
WARNING: for those writing experience hire. Make u sure u nagivigate past the long passage questions. I was trying to go to other sections but it was just bring out passages for me I only answered the general questions and passages that gave me only 24% could'nt fish the questions i later saw there were about 101 question when i submitted but was not able to do up to 30 questions the passages just killled my time and i tried to jump to other sectios but to no avail. Truly this quys are really amateur in handling and setting CBT. I have passed CBT exams b4 including PTDF but lots of hickup. even some of the options were missing. Well God is still in Charge and with him I m good.

8 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by yaksmb: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2020
The EH questions is a very poor yardstick to use in recruiting experienced professionals.. Except if the plan was actually to waste people's time..

God1stson:

I can assure u, u tried
WARNING: for those writing experience hire. Make u sure u nagivigate past the long passage questions. I was trying to go to other sections but it was just bring out passages for me I only answered the general questions and passages that gave me only 24% could'nt fish the questions i later saw there were about 101 question when i submitted but was not able to do up to 30 questions the passages just killled my time and i tried to jump to other sectios but to no avail. Truly this quys are really amateur in handling and setting CBT. I have passed CBT exams b4 including PTDF but lots of hickup. even some of the options were missing. Well God is still in Charge and with him I m good.

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by kulgee001(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
I scored 50% in EH test. cry. Too many questions for that amount of time jare. SMH

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ogwoliun: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
God1stson:

I just finishe experienced hire, the questions no be here. U go read long comprehension tire and bring to fur ur experience as a consultant to hotel and banks. Meanwhile I studied engineering and I was busy giving bank and hotel ppl advise. the test no balance if some of the options where missing. In all I give God the glory cos He is more than able. Guys make una go write the test. once u have worked hard leave the rest to God.
I was asked to retake it and later got 67%, I'm an engineer like you but the clue is I have to finish the ones I know before going back to those comprehensive passages.

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by God1stson(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
ogwoliun:
I was asked to retake it and later got 67%, I'm an engineer like you but the clue is I have to finish the ones I know before going back to those comprehensive passages.
i tried to navigate past it but the thing just keep getting back to the passages. the previous and next button is all i see and no matter how i clicked the passages keep coming
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Elsueno: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
yusufnussy:

No it should’nt be cancelled, for the fact that it’s not favoring u doesn’t mean it didn’t favor 97% of people. What u should focus on is taking the exam and the result been sent to ur email.
All this nagging is unecessary. I know alot of people who wrote it and didn’t have issues.

Testmi gave you have till monday to get it right and if u still can’t get it right then that’s a personal problem.

Mr man keep quite, I dislike selfish people, To be honest the test is not fair for some people, just because most of us scored really high we shouldn't dismissed others complaints. He is right, this is one of the worst CBT ever, some people are even cheating sharing questions on this same forum. While others are doing same questions several times. This isn't fair to others. This situation have favored I and my friend's. But that won't stop me from telling D truth. Always be fair in life and love for your brother what you love for urself

22 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by God1stson(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
ogwoliun:
were some of ur options missing like u will see circle but no alphabet beside it
I think i have to launch a complaint to them some of the options i picked no alphabet was attached to them and why cant i easily goto other section. I started with general question and answered most of them and then to the passages. i saw the passages was cubersome whanted to move but clicking next next on brought in more passages why cant i just go to quantitative or verbal reasoing. This is painful after many nights of preparation.

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Dominicuus(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
You are right bro
Elsueno:

Mr man keep quite, I dislike selfish people, To be honest the test is not fair for some people, just because most of us scored really high we shouldn't dismissed others complaints. He is right, this is one of the worst CBT ever, some people are even cheating sharing questions on this same forum. While others are doing same questions several times. This isn't fair to others. This situation have favored I and my friend's. But that won't stop me from telling D truth. Always be fair in life and love for your brother what you love for urself

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by oscar4lyf(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Elsueno:

what's ur score bro for GT
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ogwoliun: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
God1stson:

were some of ur options missing like u will see circle but no alphabet beside it
yes! I have to select the ones I know because I noticed that the options are from A-E. They can provide three options( in the case of True, False, Can't say), four options( those comprehension) and five options for the remaining questions. What I know is that if this job is your own, you go get an no matter what grin grin

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Attiebi: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please can I use my phone to take the test?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by musa234(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Attiebi:
yes
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ogwoliun: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Attiebi:
Smart phone Yes!
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by God1stson(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
ogwoliun:
yes! I have to select the ones I know because I noticed that the options are from A-E. They can provide three options( in the case of True, False, Can't say), four options( those comprehension) and five options for the remaining questions. What I know is that if this job is your own, you go get an no matter what grin grin
I no even get to the true or false side i just they do turn turn for the passage. how i wished i got to that side. did u solve any calculation.

I am laughing realy hard something is really wrong with the process. in testmi page online i got 24 but they sent me mail saying i scored 25. this whole stuff can not be trusted something is basically wrong. it it was computer generated while the mistake.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Ahmed4002(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Use chrome
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by collinkz: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bcpump:

Good morning. please send to bearcatpump@gmail.com

thank you

Please check your mail sir or anybody with the answers should please send
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Emir01: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
God1stson:

I think i have to launch a complaint to them some of the options i picked no alphabet was attached to them and why cant i easily goto other section. I started with general question and answered most of them and then to the passages. i saw the passages was cubersome whanted to move but clicking next next on brought in more passages why cant i just go to quantitative or verbal reasoing. This is painful after many nights of preparation.

It's true that few of the options are missing. EH questions are though. Let's wait and see the cut off mark for EH. I have not been seen high scores on EH
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Samiolafire: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trying to start my exam...this is what i got, who's experiencing such

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by willsjohnson: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ahmed4002:

I will post it here. Let me in

Just search for NCDMB TEST on telegram...
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by yusufnussy: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Elsueno:

If u can’t beat them then join them. All those people who scored high score doesn’t guarantee them getting the job! The interview is the main thing, so why are u complaining?

So when u acknowledged the truth then what next? Did it make u more happy or did it increase or decrease ur scores? In this country, it’s called survival of the fittest. Instead of wailing, complaining and nagging, look for ways for it to favor u.

Misery loves company as they say, pls and pls don’t succumb just because u feel everyone is experiencing this. Be smart!

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Ahmed4002(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Starts with the General knowledge
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Burchester: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ahmed4002:

I will post it here. Let me in

You’re in.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by 2el(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
bmatty123:

Use incognitor mode

Thanks
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by 2el(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Samiolafire:
Trying to start my exam...this is what i got, who's experiencing such

Use incognito mode of chrome browser
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by willsjohnson: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ahmed4002:
I did but, I can't post
The admin must have placed restrictions....
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Godrocks: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
science oriented people will fared better than arts oriented in this exam, the whole thing was a total mess
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Elsueno: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
oscar4lyf:

what's ur score bro for GT

Believe me man, am ashamed to even say, I really didn't expect them to give exact questions to everyone despite the time difference.

It's like getting a million dollars for free, despite knowing u didn't deserved but by accidentally exploiting a loophole when a hard worker was trying to get 300k dollars

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by yusufnussy: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
yusufnussy:

If u can’t beat them then join them. All those people who scored high score doesn’t guarantee them getting the job! The interview is the main thing, so why are u complaining?

So when u acknowledged the truth then what next? Did it make u more happy or did it increase or decrease ur scores? In this country, it’s called survival of the fittest. Instead of wailing, complaining and nagging, look for ways for it to favor u.

Misery loves company as they say, pls and pls don’t succumb just because u feel everyone is experiencing this. Be smart!

Don’t let people deceive u here, NCDMB would still do what they want to do and there’s nothing u say here that would change it.

Don’t let someone consoling u deceive u and make u relaxed. Do what is best to get a good score, the interview is the main thing. A lot of people passed so that shows the interview would be very competitive!
Even people with connect are here deceiving u with soothing words, be smart like I said! If u like keep following the crowd.

I’ve said what I need to say.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Sayhi2essy(f): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
My own case is just 'funnying' me.

I logged in yesterday @10:40am, wrote the test and the time elapsed, it kept showing submitting till I don't know what happened again and I don't see the result nor a mail. In the evening I checked the portal only to see my result showing NaN%, I took the test again at about to 6 in the evening, all the answers I chose were still there. I decided to take my time again and go through. I submitted successfully and my result came out as 73%, still I didn't get any mail cos I haven't been receiving mails from them (Hotmail account).

Later in the evening again, the too much stories here plus someone's screenshot were his quiz was showing 1 prompted me to try to login again, so that I can be sure I am on the right track. Since that minute up till now I can't login o, what keeps popping is 'U are in Batch 4, you are to login by 1pm - 3pm on 15th November, 2020 to take the Test'. I have tried on my PC and also my phone with all my browsers and it keeps saying same thing.

Now I am super confused. Please if you are experiencing such, just lemme know abeg. GT
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Arysexy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
If you are an EH candidate, the clue I can give you is to start from General question/ current affairs, then industry based (oil sector), then maths. Abstract reasoning and verbal should be attempted last if you wish to score an average of 60℅

In fact, no need reading the whole passage in verbal. Just read the options and pick the correct judgement answer cos those passages are time wasters. U read a whole passage to answer 1 question and there are about 20 passages.

For those snapping and sharing questions, you are doing yourself. If the latter candidates score 80,90,100 ℅ their score will increase the cut off. That your 50 & 60℅ score will be at disadvantage.

Be wise. You can give ppl clue but not exact question.

I wish you all Good luck

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Godrocks: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
khaleesi:
EH. Scored 59. Lord knows the maths section na tubo tubo messer I do
lol no b only u o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.