Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (589202 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by lmsokoto: 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
I wish they will take like 10 per State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Miscellaneous(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Burchester:
I think cut off marks will depend on states ?? it cant be the same for all.

No it can't be same for all states. Southern Nigeria will likely get very high scores as cut off mark while northern state can even get as low as 20 as cutoff mark, you know those guys nor like school like that. This disparity is one of the major problems in modern Nigeria. How can someone who scored 35 not given a chance over who scored 20 is beyond me. Our system is not truly on merit. We dont encourage the best brains. But we have to deal with it. See you in the interview stage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by AsiwajuEenny(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nigerians on the Twitter handle of @Quomodo Systems calling for cancellation of the exams, claiming persons cheated. Nah wah oh...

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by abuuthmaan: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Kb2m4: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
lmsokoto:
I wish they will take like 10 per State.

Are you EH or GT?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
Miscellaneous:

No it can't be same for all states. Southern Nigeria will likely get very high scores as cut off mark while northern state can even get as low as 20 as cutoff mark, you know those guys nor like school like that. This disparity is one of the major problems in modern Nigeria. How can someone who scored 35 not given a chance over who scored 20 is beyond me. Our system is not truly on merit. We dont encourage the best brains. But we have to deal with it. See you in the interview stage.

If the agency decides to recruit 350 candidates on blind merit, you probably won't make the list.

Anybody that's exposed and well travelled knows that you would find some of the most intelligent persons from the Northern part of the country.

From each of those Northern States, they were more than 10 candidates with 1st Class Degrees and PhDs in various disciplines that are part of this recruitment process.

For a recruitment that will engage just a few hundreds, there are more than enough overly qualified candidates from both the North and South.

Let's focus on what we can do to increase our chances and be respectful to others. I'm from the North and I unapologetically hold my own around the world.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by kinggenesis(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Newcastle2023:

If the agency decides to recruit 350 candidates on blind merit, you probably won't make the list.

Anybody that's exposed and well travelled knows that you would find some of the most intelligent persons from the Northern part of the country.

From each of those Northern States, they were more than 10 candidates with 1st Class Degrees and PhDs in various disciplines that are part of this recruitment process.

For a recruitment that will engage just a few hundreds, there are more than enough overly qualified candidates from both the North and South.

Let's focus on what we can do to increase our chances and be respectful to others. I'm from the North and I unapologetically hold my own around the world.

Bro, don't mind the ignorant folks.

Some of these people have never been to the North, so I'm not surprised by their display of foolishness on this platform.

10 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by zera(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
I can't come and carry last...

That test must be cancelled...how can I sit down and take a test and it's showing me NaN% at the end..

1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by findxyz: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
People who leaked questions are those also complaining. They will never learn.

13 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Miscellaneous(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Newcastle2023:

This is my problem with you people, the entitlement mentality! If they want it to go on merit and I'm not selected, it's good! I'll be forced to prepare better and get a better standing. We need to start promoting the best people if we must move forward. How is it fair not to call someone who scored 55% (because he's from the south) over who scored 12% (because he's from Borno) ? Be honest with yourself. Dont write for the sake of it, have a heart.

Newcastle2023:

How did you make this assertion? You have google to compare the north and south in any fields of human endeavor as far education is concerned and you will see the huge difference. It's not even a debate. Also, please no one is saying there are no few gurus there, dont miss the point and drag us into futile arguments. Im saying the basis of employment should truly be on merit as they have always said it is.

Newcastle2023:

Leave first class and phd out of the arguments, it's not a basis to select candidates out of merit. Someone who scored 10% there shouldn't be selected over who scored 60% from the south is the crux of the argument. Dont tell me it's for equal distribution around the country please because that's also not fair. Lets take a look at recruitment into the military and other parastals, the govt usually says all local govt will have say 3slots. Kano alone has 44 LGAs beating over 3 southern states put together. When it comes to such, no one talks about "fairness" but when it comes to education we shout "fairness." This is wrong! I maintain that we need to start promoting the best people in Nigeria.

Newcastle2023:

Of course, there are more than over qualified. Pick the most qualified based on merit not on federal character or equal distribution.

Newcastle2023:

We have done all we can for now or havent u taken the exams? Oh, you're from the north, you have a greater chance more than I, even though I scored over 90%.

Good luck to us

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by brill1: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
zera:
I can't come and carry last...

That test must be cancelled...how can I sit down and take a test and it's showing me NaN% at the end..

Do you know the stress put in to take this test... I almost got involved in a car accident locating my center... After which I struggled to take the test. But why would some people only think about themselves, telling them to cancel the test

9 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by lmsokoto: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
GT from Sokoto.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by TruelyFavoured: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=Miscellaneous post=96109999]
This is my problem with you people, the entitlement mentality! If they want it to go on merit and I'm not selected, it's good! I'll be forced to prepare better and get a better standing. We need to start promoting the best people if we must move forward. How is it fair not to call someone who scored 55% (because he's from the south) over who scored 12% (because he's from Borno) ? Be honest with yourself. Dont write for the sake of it, have a heart.

How did you make this assertion? You have google to compare the north and south in any fields of human endeavor as far education is concerned and you will see the huge difference. It's not even a debate. Also, please no one is saying there are no few gurus there, dont miss the point and drag us into futile arguments. Im saying the basis of employment should truly be on merit as they have always said it is.

Leave first class and phd out of the arguments, it's not a basis to select candidates out of merit. Someone who scored 10% there shouldn't be selected over who scored 60% from the south is the crux of the argument. Dont tell me it's for equal distribution around the country please because that's also not fair. Lets take a look at recruitment into the military and other parastals, the govt usually says all local govt will have say 3slots. Kano alone has 44 LGAs beating over 3 southern states put together. When it comes to such, no one talks about "fairness" but when it comes to education we shout "fairness." This is wrong! I maintain that we need to start promoting the best people in Nigeria.

Who told you the Armed forces are recruited in such manner? It's based on states and not by LG. If Kano gets 3 same applies to Ekiti and baby Bayelsa with just 8 local governments. Let me teĺl you something, if things work the way u think, those living in the immediate vicinity should be the only ones employed!!!

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Any Nasarawa candidate(s) indicate
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by SatB: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Avoid unnecessary argument as it will only lead to a tough stress besides the already accumulated stress which you suffered from the famous testMi.

If I scored 90% or 50% it does not mean I should castigate some one who wishes the test to be nullified due to a fact that the system cheated on him.

Instead, I should sympathize with any victim that felt cheated. This is because what goes around may comes around.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by SatB: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Miscellaneous:

Of course, there are more than over qualified. Pick the most qualified based on merit not on federal character or equal distribution.

We have done all we can for now or havent u taken the exams? Oh, you're from the north, you have a greater chance more than I, even though I scored over 90%.

Good luck to us

The earlier the youth releases that unproductive national argument ends up in confusion the better.

Else, the old ages will continue to rule and control while we (the youths) remains in absolute confusion.

Remember! You cannot eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
Miscellaneous:

.....Oh, you're from the north, you have a greater chance more than I, even though I scored over 90%.

Amen!

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by electof: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
SatB:
Avoid unnecessary argument as it will only lead to a tough stress besides the already accumulated stress which you suffered from the famous testMi.

If I scored 90% or 50% it does not mean I should castigate some one who wishes the test to be nullified due to a fact that the system cheated on him.

Instead, I should sympathize with any victim that felt cheated. This is because what goes around may comes around.

Let's be truthful to ourselves....

Was the test a credible one?

Is it fair to all?

Who gives Nigerians unmonitored test ?

If the test scores are used to select candidates for the next stage, will it be fair?

Answer these questions with an open mind...

8 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by guiddoti: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
findxyz:
People who leaked questions are those also complaining. They will never learn.
You cheated I can sense it.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Joshbass: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
electof:

Let's be truthful to ourselves....

Was the test a credible one?

Is it fair to all?

Who gives Nigerians unmonitored test ?

If the test scores are used to select candidates for the next stage, will it be fair?

Answer these questions with an open mind...

It wasn't credible.. It wasn't fair too.. But let's just pray everything works for our good at last.. Testmi is not d only first to do a virtual test for recruitment purpose... Union and sterling banks dd it last year.. A lot firms do it.. Let's forget abt D's unmonitored test talk and anchor on d fact DAT their site and system failed totally.... Las las na God go decide everything.. Let's just chill and see how tons play out... Datz all

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Progress2468(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Newcastle2023:

Thanks a great deal @fmstars for your kind words.

Please let's be tolerant with one another here. What @stinflame said is very true. I'm going to be blunt about this.

It's unfortunate that more than 90% of the agency's staff don't know what is really happening there. They are a bunch of people outside the agency with more valid information than most of their staff.

I have already said everything on this thread that needed to be said about this recruitment process. I won't bother repeating myself again. We just need to remain patient and positive. It will end in praise for all of us that believe.

You are very right. When I applied and had the suspicion it was NCDMB I asked a reliable friend who works there to verify, he gave me words from the head of HR that they definitely do not have any such recruitment ongoing.

I tried to verify through another reliable source there who affirmed same. I only believed it was NCDMB when I saw the test questions.

They are actually in the dark.

7 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Elsueno: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Miscellaneous:

I swear u people don't rate us at all. Am absolutely sure, you have never being to D north before.

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bullykay: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
Please who have the questions I need them before
I start my test
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by heskeyw(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Please oo, I missed my test. I didn't even get to check my mail. It expired today by 5:30pm. They sent me another message that I will re write it by Saturday.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by heskeyw(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
heskeyw:
Please oo, I missed my test. I didn't even get to check my mail. It expired today by 5:30pm. They sent me another message that I will re write it by Saturday.
Who has the past questions??
I lost hope in this ncdmb water my registration. They sent me a mail saying that I wasn't qualified for the post. I was surprised to receive an sms telling me to log in and write my exam.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by heskeyw(m): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
Shey we can write this test with our phone?? Or are we to locate the Centre??
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by electof: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
heskeyw:

Who has the past questions??
I lost hope in this ncdmb water my registration. They sent me a mail saying that I wasn't qualified for the post. I was surprised to receive an sms telling me to log in and write my exam.

We shouldn't take this people serious.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by heskeyw(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
I deferred my test till Saturday. I need expo biko. Login2heskey@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by heskeyw(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
electof:

We shouldn't take this people serious.
I was in the shop when I got the sms that I should go and write test. I couldn't remember applying for an post that warrants an online test. I just got bk from the shop, checked my mail and I saw oil and gas message, sent to my mail since 14th
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thank you for schooling that myopic human being. Is actually common to southerners whenever is not favouring them. Even in the NNPC recruitment more southerners were recruited than northerners especially the oil producing states but some southern losers came to this same nairaland lamenting,wailing and blaming northerners for all their misfortunes like they always do. Is unfortunate.
Newcastle2023:

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by hebenz(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
Received a text saying I've not written the test after receiving the results on saturday. the result have been changed to NaN%. Anyone else in my shoe?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by HarunaWest(m): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
hebenz:
Received a text saying I've not written the test after receiving the results on saturday. the result have been changed to NaN%. Anyone else in my shoe?
i received no text but mine has changed to nan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.