Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (588673 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by jasonex4(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Adeforever:
Some ppl are just crazy and I’m not sorry to say it. An error occurred and you’re building conspiracy theories around it
The eff?!
It’s simple logic!
A mail was sent to you to take a test; which you already took at least once/twice
The mail stated no date for the test
The mail stated no scheduled time for the test
The mail contained no information as to whether it’s a repeated test
The mail has no congratulatory message informing you if it’s a new stage
Out of curiosity,
You attempted taking the test
It states on the portal you have taken the test before
The eff do you need to see again b4 u realize it’s an error message?
Haba

A lot of people don't use their brains here...sorry to say

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abokii8(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
SFCommander2:
Actually, the cut-off was determined by performance per state. And like you had rightly said, no one scoring below 45 has been shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.

BTW, candidates shortlisting this time around is according to state quota.

Peace.

I can't agree less, I just confirmed from three friends of mine that scored 43, 41 and 37 from Borno, they have not received the error message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Blessed4sure: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Abokii8:
I can't agree less, I just confirmed from three friends of mine that scored 43, 41 and 37 from Borno, they have not received the error message

So the prayer now be like "O God, please, where is my own error message" Lol.

It's all still mere speculations though Nobody should lose hope yet.

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by jasonex4(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blessed4sure:

Omo.... This one burst my brain

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Intels2020: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blessed4sure:

This one burst my brain oooo.

Oh God of Elijah, where is my own message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by fahadkatagum(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Charles4329:
Those who received the email from testmi check if your status in the site we used for registration has changed.

The status has changed for long sir, since before the exams sef
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Intels2020: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Oga Newcastle, please we need valid information from you ooo

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by MeetSamir: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blessed4sure:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is funny and quite logical
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Souti: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blessed4sure:

No make me laugh abeg
Lol..
U off me.
.lol
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by maluga: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good evening all.

Plz you people should leave the error message alone. They will definitely contact us when ever they are ready.

Let us continue keeping ourselves busy and don't forget PRAYER is the key whether you scored 100% or Nan%.

Rmb not to loose hope.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Charles4329(m): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
True talk. smiley.
maluga:
Good evening all.

Plz you people should leave the error message alone. They will definitely contact us when ever they are ready.

Let us continue keeping ourselves busy and don't forget PRAYER is the key whether you scored 100% or Nan%.

Rmb not to loose hope.

Cheers.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by abdulhaphiz(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
The issue is simple as ABC. Log into your account on testmi website. Click on result. You will find ur status there.
Charles4329:
True talk. smiley.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by electof: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
abdulhaphiz:
The issue is simple as ABC. Log into your account on testmi website. Click on result. You will find ur status there.

My status is showing pending next step.

Anything different from mine?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by PSVITA(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Testmi's continued silence despite truckloads of mails and tweets leaves much to be desired.

WAHALA FOR WHO NEVER RECEIVE THE ERROR MESSAGE. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by babacha: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
If you think the message is for next stage, you are just wasting your time, I choose to be quiet since but now let me clear some air.

My wife and her younger sister took the test, both of them are EH and both are from Abia state. My wife wrote on the 15th and score above 50% and the sister wrote on the 14th and score below 50%. My wife sister who score low got this new message from testmi but my wife that score high did not and both are from the same state. I did the application for both of them. Both of them use 60minute for the test.

If it is not an error message, are you then saying that testmi or the recruiter has now choose to invite those that score low from the same state for the next stage. I have not seen where that is done before.

If that message from testmi is not an error message, then is going to be a re- write of another aptitude test not stage 2. Most people who got the message are people who wrote on the 14th that the network was bad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
babacha:
If you think the message is for next stage, you are just wasting your time, I choose to be quiet since but now let me clear some air.

My wife and her younger sister took the test, both of them are EH and both are from Abia state. My wife wrote on the 15th and score above 50% and the sister wrote on the 14th and score below 50%. My wife sister who score low got this new message from testmi but my wife that score high did not and both are from the same state. I did the application for both of them. Both of them use 60minute for the test.

If it is not an error message, are you then saying that testmi or the recruiter has now choose to invite those that score low from the same state for the next stage. I have not seen where that is done before.

If that message from testmi is not an error message, then is going to be a re- write of another aptitude test not stage 2. Most people who got the message are people who wrote on the 14th that the network was bad

The fairest analysis so far. No offence!
And everybody calling on Newcastle to help with info, you see that’s the thing about reliable information. It doesn’t come cheaply. Oga has to take his time to verify unlike some who feel the burden to just air their INITIAL THOUGHTS. Initial in thoughts in caps because they didn’t even have the patience to check it against logic. If Newcastle was as speculative, nobody would come him for info. If you no know something, just chill small na; there’s no burden or pressure on you to type something uncle/Aunty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Souti: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
babacha:

Did your wife and her sister apply for the same position?
And please did they study same course?

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Vesseled: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
babacha:

Hmmn! TestMi isn't organized. A re-write is possible. It's well
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by NekkyCee(f): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
100%
Sanprecious:

The fairest analysis so far. No offence!
And everybody calling on Newcastle to help with info, you see that’s the thing about reliable information. It doesn’t come cheaply. Oga has to take his time to verify unlike some who feel the burden to just air their INITIAL THOUGHTS. Initial in thoughts in caps because they didn’t even have the patience to check it against logic. If Newcastle was as speculative, nobody would come him for info. If you no know something, just chill small na; there’s no burden or pressure on you to type something uncle/Aunty.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Clinton12345: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
What if it’s a mail sent to people who could not write between 10-1 on that Saturday and later had to reschedule to the evening sets.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Goodlucknigeria: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
I just checked my email now and saw two mails from Testmi since 28th Nov, 2020 to take test that I took some days ago. What does this really imply?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria where graduates interprets error messages as invitation for interview grin

7 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Goodlucknigeria: 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Goodlucknigeria:
I just checked my email now and saw two mails from Testmi since 28th Nov, 2020 to take test that I took some days ago. What does this really imply?

Update: I clicked on take test and was told "No quizz to take". For those that got similar mails, have you guys been able to take the test?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Goodlucknigeria:

Update: I clicked on take test and was told "No quizz to take". For those that got similar mails, have you guys been able to take the test?

your questions have been answered extensively, read the previous page(s).

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by TECH11: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Please Fam cry cry cry
Help me like across all platforms
Please don't neglect.
Help me win please cry cry cry

Just click on this link and drop your like

Twitter
https://twitter.com/fidelitybankplc/status/1333372193296662528?s=19

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/116063358419066/posts/5305057989519551/

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/CINpUepF_3I/?igshid=p3am1h72bh78
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by casal: 12:34am On Dec 01, 2020

Well, my error message dey inside cooler � dey chill. Which ever way e later twist , I know say I still dey the game.
Wahala for person wey no get error message wey dey associated with this momentary peace

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ennyj01(m): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2020
Goodlucknigeria:

Inculcate the habit of checking your mail regularly.

Imagine since 28th, you are just seeing the mail testmi sent for test to be retaken

The reason why I am saying it is so that you won't miss interview invite when it finally comes.

Not in anyway trying to pull you down or something.

15 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Clinton12345: 1:21am On Dec 01, 2020
babacha:

They are other criteria too, remember.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by 82ndPerspective(m): 3:47am On Dec 01, 2020
nasiest:
Welcome to Nigeria where graduates interprets error messages as invitation for interview grin

LOL
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by LaPresidente(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2020
Which of you by worrying (unnecessarily) can add a cubit of hair to his head (change anything even in the slightest)?

Happy new month all, let's all calm down. Try not to speculate anything. The next stage will come and go, for now focus on things that truly need your attention.

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2020
So they finally replied my dm concerning those issue of error message/invite.

Hopefully this puts it to rest.

See screenshot

Happy new month guys

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.