Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (588904 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by JerryMikeUJ: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2020

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by victory148(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Basilekeh:
The recruitment is real. My aunt got a slot but I already got a job in an agency + I wanna be in Abuja not Bayelsa. For the people that applied if you get it, prepare yourself to work in Bayelsa.
Note: please don’t pm me, I don’t have any job. My aunt doesn’t sell her slots, she only helps family members, relatives and people from our home town.

So they are sharing slots for this job??what will happen to Local men like us na
We don't want to disturb you but we would be very glad if you could help get these information from your aunt to help the local man.
1. When is the aptitude test and format if possible?
2. How many people are they gonna recruit for this exercise?

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Basilekeh: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
moscow30:
I can see my office in fifth floor!

The building is fine though

Amen.....

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by mistacoco2: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2020
victory148:

We don't want to disturb you but we would be very glad if you could help get these information from your aunt to help the local man.
what kind of questions is that? Person giving a slot will known date for aptitude test and format.. how do people reason undecided

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2020
It was a subtle shade. The person whom the message is directed at understands what it mean. I like the message shaa grin
mistacoco2:
what kind of questions is that? Person giving a slot will known date for aptitude test and format.. how do people reason undecided

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Basilekeh: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2020
victory148:

Lol...its not my aunt...someone posted in one of the Federal Government Job thread when a guy asked if the recruitment is real.......me I was shocked Slots have been shared cause of the way guys were talking about Wabote here.....so I decided to paste it here so guys will know what's going on......I don't know anyone
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Originakalokalo(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2020
Basilekeh:

Lol...its not my aunt...someone posted in one of the Federal Government Job thread when a guy asked if the recruitment is real.......me I was shocked Slots have been shared cause of the way guys were talking about Wabote here.....so I decided to paste it here so guys will know what's going on......I don't know anyone

It is not a new thing. That's the situation of things now. However, God will always be there for his people.

Wait on him. Trust him.

Wait.

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by DarkShades: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Originakalokalo:

It is not a new thing. That's the situation of things now. However, God will always be there for his people.

Wait on him. Trust him.

Wait.

Bros wehdone sir!!!

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Originakalokalo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
DarkShades:

Bros wehdone sir!!!

My oga, I am loyal.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
LIVE STREAM THE COMMISSIONING OF THE NIGERIAN CONTENT TOWER HAPPENING NOW

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel now to follow the Nigerian Content Tower Virtual Commissioning Ceremony - Live Stream youtu.be/J5Xo8k9UyUo via @YouTube

#NCTower
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by HeavenlyHolines(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Who else received a mail concerning update of state of residence because I live abroad so I don't really know which state I preferable either Nigeria or outside

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Seeker123: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Who else received a mail concerning update of state of residence because I live abroad so I don't really know which state I preferable either Nigeria or outside
When did u receive the mail
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by HeavenlyHolines(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Today. Not too long
Seeker123:

When did u receive the mail
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abokii8(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Today. Not too long
The website is offline at the moment
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by HeavenlyHolines(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
They ask me to send it by email
Abokii8:
The website is offline at the moment
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Absquare20(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:

for graduate training?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by HeavenlyHolines(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
I applied for experienced hire
Absquare20:

for graduate training?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Absquare20(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
I applied for experienced hire

with that it shows they are working on something let's be hopeful as we pray for grace to locate us all...

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by GraceSmile1(f): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Absquare20:

with that it shows they are working on something let's be hopeful as we pray for grace to locate us all...

Amen

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by HeavenlyHolines(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Amen. If the stuff click,I might come back to Niger
Absquare20:

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:

Bro...it can go both ways....if you give them a foreign address and they have plans to resume immediately it may affect your candidacy negatively.... At the same time if you give them a local address and they call for physical interview, would you meet up?...

If I were in your shoes, I will give a local address one in PH or Yenegoa and then hope for a virtual interview....

My thoughts.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by jlomz: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:

Bros just an innocent question, what discipline role did you apply for and do you in anyway have anybody helping you in monitoring your application or you just did it innocently like every other person?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Jerrydox(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:

Would returning back to Nigeria to take up NCDMB offer worth it?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Basilekeh: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
gidob:

Bro...it can go both ways....if you give them a foreign address and they have plans to resume immediately it may affect your candidacy negatively.... At the same time if you give them a local address and they call for physical interview, would you meet up?...

If I were in your shoes, I will give a local address one in PH or Yenegoa and then hope for a virtual interview....

My thoughts.

Since he is applying to Nigeria, Local address is best suited...when they call for Interview they will likely give a 1 week notice or two weeks if we are to come down to Bayelsa....if its Online it might be a 3 day notice.......
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by HeavenlyHolines(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sure. They email that was sent with mine are guys from USA, UAE etc. That's to tell u that people want to come back home.
Jerrydox:

Would returning back to Nigeria to take up NCDMB offer worth it?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by CBNwords(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Basilekeh:

Posted by Tammyanybody right?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by HeavenlyHolines(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
My dear,it's well. People outside the country are also applying. I pray it will favour us all
gidob:

My thoughts.

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by HeavenlyHolines(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Just the same way u applied. We are believing God for favour so that we can serve our father's land and add values also to our beloved Nation
jlomz:

Bros just an innocent question, what discipline role did you apply for and do you in anyway have anybody helping you in monitoring your application or you just did it innocently like every other person?

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
My dear,it's well. People outside the country are also applying. I pray it will favour us all

Were you giving any deadline to respond to the mail??...because a deadline may tell how soon invite will be sent.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by HeavenlyHolines(m): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
Not really. But God will favour us
gidob:

Were you giving any deadline to respond to the mail??...because a deadline may tell how soon invite will be sent.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
I believe the apptitude test or interviews will be within next week. I hear they intend to end the recruitment process this month of August.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.