Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (590784 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
tolaade1960:
If truly the recruitment is initiated by NCDMB , definitely tests/skills test/ interviews are likely in this month. But the disclaimer by NCDMB spoke a lot.
Is there nobody who has FCC link to confirm the NCDMB request?

Congratulations @tolaade1960!

You've won for yourself the Award of the Most Annoying Post on this Thread.

I hope to present it officially to you when we meet soon at the Nigerian Content Tower for induction by God's grace.

Congratulations once more.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
tolaade1960:
If truly the recruitment is initiated by NCDMB , definitely tests/skills test/ interviews are likely in this month. But the disclaimer by NCDMB spoke a lot.

What do you want to confirm from FCC? Is it the legitimacy of the recruitment by NCDMB I believe you should have a commissioner representing your state do go ahead and contact him so that you can free yourself from doubting here and there

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
tolaade1960:
Bros is like u are still doubting the legitimacy of this recruitment...hmmmm
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Newcastle2023:

I hope to present it officially to you when we meet soon at the Nigerian Content Tower for induction by God's grace.

grin cheesy ;DD

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Newcastle2023:

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2020
LET WAIT AND SEE. EVERYONE TO LIABLE TO HIS OPINION. THERE ARE RULES STATED IN THE NCDMB DISCLAIMER , UNLESS THERE IS WAIVER FROM NCDMB FOR ANONYMITY . PLEASE.

Newcastle2023:

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2020
From the advert you could see “ An agency of federal government with headquarters situated in one of the south south state and with the mandate to regulate certain practice across Nigeria oil and gas industry value chain “ it should tell you is NCDMB and moreover its further stated all the job positions are in south south is that not enough to tell you it’s NCDMB?

Please just get set for the test and interview that’s coming up in no distance time from now

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2020
You're indeed a learner in the labour market. You want someone to go and confirm recruitment for you from FCC? You also took the NCDMB disclaimer to the heart? What are you even doing on this thread? Honestly you do not know why you're here. Don't you know road to FCC? We are here for information sharing as regards this recruitment and if you are doubting this recruitment then you honestly shouldn't be on this thread.
tolaade1960:
LET WAIT AND SEE. EVERYONE TO LIABLE TO HIS OPINION. THERE ARE RULES STATED IN THE NCDMB DISCLAIMER , UNLESS THERE IS WAIVER FROM NCDMB FOR ANONYMITY . PLEASE.

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2020
Oga, take it easy . Let wait and see. No be fight .

nasiest:
You're indeed a learner in the labour market. You want someone to go and confirm recruitment for you from FCC? You also took the NCDMB disclaimer to the heart? What are you even doing on this thread? Honestly you do not know why you're here. Don't you know road to FCC? We are here for information sharing as regards this recruitment and if you are doubting this recruitment then you honestly shouldn't be on this thread.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2020
All these arguments will nt aid in anyway,our prayer is for success for all that applied. May Almighty God help each and every one that applied ameen Whoever will get will get we don't have problem with that I am praying for everybody that applied for good luck and success. Thank you
tolaade1960:
Oga, take it easy . Let wait and see. No be fight .

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by victory148(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2020
@scheme124 Please check your mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
scheme124:
All these arguments will nt aid in anyway,our prayer is for success for all that applied. May Almighty God help each and every one that applied ameen Whoever will get will get we don't have problem with that I am praying for everybody that applied for good luck and success. Thank you

@scheme124 kindly check your mail please. Thank you.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
bmyc:
From the advert you could see “ An agency of federal government with headquarters situated in one of the south south state and with the mandate to regulate certain practice across Nigeria oil and gas industry value chain “ it should tell you is NCDMB and moreover its further stated all the job positions are in south south is that not enough to tell you it’s NCDMB?

Please just get set for the test and interview that’s coming up in no distance time from now
Mind you, Nddc is also a federal government agency with it's headquarters in the south south.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Amex2018: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Someone should ask me to check my mail too please.

cool cool

Happy Sunday everyone.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kingzy4pep:
Mind you, Nddc is also a federal government agency with it's headquarters in the south south.

Does NDDC have anything to do with regulation of the Nigerian gas and oil industry? If NCDMB isn’t recruiting they would have put out a disclaimer saying they aren’t recruiting..let’s just be positive..whether NCDMB or not, it’s still a government Job in the oil sector.

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by GraceSmile1(f): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Happy Sunday people smiley grin
Kindly know that *faith* is a currency needed for possession in the spirit.
You cannot pray to God to have a job and at the same time doubt the authenticity of the so-called job.
Even without faith, we cannot please God.
Please if you are still doubting, kindly stay off this forum or let your words be seasoned with salt(Words Have Power).
By Faith, we RECEIVE OUR APLS, AMEN
#Shalom

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kingzy4pep:

Una wahala too much. Una no dey gree hear word and understand simple English. Whoever is still doubting either the authenticity of this recruitment or whether it's actually NCDMB, shouldn't be on this thread.

Someone should let us see peace abeg.

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Someone should also ask me to check my mail oh ; D grin

Nor be only Mr. Schemer sabi check im mail
grin grin
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kingzy4pep:
And they regulate the oil sector abi. No let me insult u o

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Godisble:

grin nor be small matter

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
let's wait. I think the guy squabbling on the group didn't apply for the job or is ineligible in his application status. Also he might be ignorance of some things, someone shud enlighten him.

Happy Sunday.... Trust you all had a wonderful time in His presence

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Godisble:
Insult me on what basis? Please.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Justice102: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
SFCommander2:

Una wahala too much. Una no dey gree hear word and understand simple English. Whoever is still doubting either the authenticity of this recruitment or whether it's actually NCDMB, shouldn't be on this thread.

Someone should let us see peace abeg.
Hahahaha.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Justice102: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
GraceSmile1:
Happy Sunday people smiley grin
Kindly know that *faith* is a currency needed for possession in the spirit.
You cannot pray to God to have a job and at the same time doubt the authenticity of the so-called job.
Even without faith, we cannot please God.
Please if you are still doubting, kindly stay off this forum or let your words be seasoned with salt(Words Have Power).
By Faith, we RECEIVE OUR APLS, AMEN
#Shalom
Wife material and woman of faith spotted. Happy Sunday to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kingzy4pep:
Insult me on what basis? Please.
Wetin bring NDDC come the recruitment grin grin.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Houston17(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Cc scheme124, kindly check your mail
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by osahmart: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
All these mail that you people are checking...there is God o
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Not necessarily the front-end down, I meant the DOMAIN status .

MeezPat:
yh noticed site is down
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hahaha.... I'm rolling on the floor already.
Godisble:
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
tolaade1960:
Not necessarily the front-end down, I meant the DOMAIN status .

Has it changed from "Eligible"

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.