Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (590004 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by GraceSmile1(f): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Justice102:

Wife material and woman of faith spotted. Happy Sunday to you.

Lol
Thanks sir/ma
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Let wait and see.
Justice102:

Brother your disturbance is too much. Please take it easy. Stop showing yourself much. Just keep calm and watch as things unfold.
#MyHonestAdviceForYou
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Justice102:

Brother your disturbance is too much. Please take it easy. Stop showing yourself much. Just keep calm and watch as things unfold.
#MyHonestAdviceForYou

Exactly, he really needs to calm down...

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kingzy4pep:
Mind you, Nddc is also a federal government agency with it's headquarters in the south south.

Thank God someone has answered you correctly if some people will at this stage doubt the recruitment by NCDMB, then there’s no need for them to be here with us

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
Very soon or longer , the fact will be known . But with that NCDMB disclaimer.....
Infact , was the advert placed on major dailies? Like Guardian or Punch ?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
tolaade1960:
Very soon or longer , the fact will be known . But with that NCDMB disclaimer.....

Federal Character rules says at least two national daily’s one widely read in the north the other widely read in the south so daily trust is widely read in the north period

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Justice102: 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Lol
Thanks sir/ma
I no be ma...
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Justice102: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Lol
Thanks sir/ma
Lol. Na so e dey start ooh. Like play like play, we go...
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Sheanoel(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
I'll advise everyone to keep calm, pray and prepare towards this be it test or interview.... Instead of arguing for bragging points.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
tolaade1960:

Please I'd advise we refrain from debating this issue that has been resolved long time ago.

The FCC guidelines are hardly strictly followed. They are most times ignored completely.

Given the big masquerade in charge of the ongoing recruitment. He could easily have ignored the FCC guidelines if he wanted to.

For your information my immediate younger sister just did her medicals for a CBN job that wasn't even advertised internally, not to talk of on major national dailies.

They're people here that talk directly with the HMoSPR, the ES and other members of the Governing Council. The truth is, the pressure on them is overwhelming, It's only God that will make it happen for us.

Let's be patient and see what happens between this week and next week. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
People with long legs get employed daily in juice FG firms without advert , writing test or interview.

Newcastle2023:

Please I'd advise we refrain from debating this issue that has been resolved long time ago.

The FCC guidelines are hardly strictly followed. They are most times ignored completely.

Given the big masquerade in charge of the ongoing recruitment. He could easily have ignored the FCC guidelines if he wanted to.

For your information my immediate younger sister just did her medicals for a CBN job that wasn't even advertised internally, not to talk of major national dailies.

They're people here that talk directly with the HMoSPR, the ES and other members of the Governing Council. The truth is, the pressure on them is overwhelming, It's only God that will make it happen for us.

Let's be patient and see what happens between this week and next week. Thank you.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by findxyz: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
tolaade1960:

Since you believe it is fake did you apply?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
What of the other daily? Waiting continues .

bmyc:

Federal Character rules says at least two national daily’s one widely read in the north the other widely read in the south so daily trust is widely read in the north period

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
The advert description was tailored to NCDMB , no argument but who placed the advert .if you read the NCDMB disclaimer very well , the rules were not met .
A FG agency would have used a reputable recruiting agent even if it wanted to be anoynmous.
Even NCDMB didn't want the process hijacked by VIP . But how would it get very qualified and best candidates from public.
findxyz:

Since you believe it is fake did you apply?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Seeker123: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
tolaade1960:
The advert description was tailored to NCDMB , no argument but who placed the advert .if you read the NCDMB disclaimer very well , the rules were not met .
A FG agency would have used a reputable recruiting agent even if it wanted to be anoynmous.
Even NCDMB didn't want the process hijacked by VIP . But how would it get very qualified and best candidates from public.
"The rules were not met" as you have said. So what'll you do now?
Will u forget about the recruitment?

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Elhomoj(m): 6:02am On Sep 07, 2020
tolaade1960:
Even though I think you're making sense, I also think you should calm down. Whether the recruitment is real or not, you should know that not everyone who will take the test will eventually get the job. This job isn't a do or die thing. Don't act as if your entire life depends on it. Find something productive to do instead of disturbing your wonderful self over this.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 07, 2020
Elhomoj:

Even though I think you're making sense, I also think you should calm down. Whether the recruitment is real or not, you should know that not everyone who will take the test will eventually get the job. This job isn't a do or die thing. Don't act as if your entire life depends on it. Find something productive to do instead of disturbing your wonderful self over this.

Datz all! Oil dey your head boss.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Justice102: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Elhomoj:

Good morning my brother, I think he is not making any sense because some persons that were told to send their state of residence gave an email address contrary to the one that NCDMB warned people against. And for him not to consider such indicates that his mind is already anchored that the recruitment is not pure.
Lagos State Hospital Management invited people for aptitude test last week through text messages that was sent individually to all shortlisted applicants via a phone number. Somebody told me that some of his friends said that the invitation was a scam by analysing "how can a whole Lagos State Hospital Management Board, send test invite not as bulk SMS but with somebody's number ?".
I asked him if he actually applied and he said yes that he applied through their website. I told him to go for the test that it is pure. He went on Friday and wrote the exam.
P.S: If I didn't tell him to go, he would have lost such opportunity and he is a medical doctor.

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abokii8(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2020
Some people behaves as if they are not Nigerians at all..... do you think FCC cares about any fkkkng rule, law or requirements as far as you give them slots? In fact, even if the recruitment is conducted from heaven to show transparency, if no slot is given to them, they won't clear you.

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2020
I asked a very good question that what was the current status of the domain and reasons for the status? Some people just write in anger because your mind is whole in NCDMB recruitment.

Elhomoj:

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2020
Justice102:

Good morning my brother, I think he is not making any sense because some persons that were.......

It's very unfortunate. Can you even count the number of very qualified individuals that have lost such opportunities?

What would it cost such a person to engage that personal phone number or the agency's social media platforms or official contacts on their website to verify the authenticity of the message?

The mentioned NCDMB recruitment disclaimer was clearly based on the fraudulent request of 1Million Naira for job slots and not on the authenticity of the advertised recruitment.

In March this year there was an NCDMB recruitment disclaimer on the authenticity of recruitment by NCDMB then when there was a widespread rumoured recruitment going on. You can easily confirm this on their official Instagram account or any other of their official social media accounts.

I believe there are persons that will be discouraged from participating in discussions here if such an irrelevant issue is put on the front burner. It was unfortunate for @tolaade1960 to refer to some persons here as uninformed when on the contrary he is the one that is oblivious of the issues.

I wish us all the very best in this recruitment process!

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Eficator: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2020
I have been reading silently for sometime now, what I have to say is that let's all get busy, take our mind off it until things unfold. I dont know if anyone recall Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN), the advert was exactly like this, it did not fulfil any of the so call rules, it was published anonymously like this, so saying this recruitment dint go inline with the so call rule of advertising a federal government job makes it a scam is not logical. On the other hand even if the recruitment turns out to be legit as I hope it will, we all know that 95% of people that applied won't get it (Please I'm not being a pessimist, I'm just being realistic so don't get me wrong), so why not we channel our energy to something productive until things unfold instead of creating unnecessary tension for ourselves, if anyone post an info u can either take it or leave it, no need on getting to each other. At the end we will all be alright whether NCDMB or another coy. Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by imamabi(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2020
Eficator:
I have been reading silently for sometime now, what I have to say is that let's all get busy, take our mind off it until things unfold. I dont know if anyone recall Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN), the advert was exactly like this, it did not fulfil any of the so call rule, it was published anonymously like this, so saying this recruitment dint go inline in with so call rule of advertising a federal government job makes it a scam is not logical. On the other hand even if the recruitment turns out to be legit as I hope it will, we all know that 95% of people that applied won't get it (Please I'm not being a pessimist, I'm just being realistic so don't get me wrong), so why not we channel our energy to something productive until things unfold instead of creating unnecessary tension for ourselves, if anyone post an info u can either take it or leave it, no need on getting to each other. At the end we will all be alright whether NCDMB or another coy. Cheers!

Mehn... That DBN recruitment was a bitter experience to be honest. It was so free and fair until we got to the final stage. Hmm... Anything federal government the only thing u can do is pray. Coz only when people are selected for offices and not offices been selected for people will Nigeria be better. And every person that is into connection things and seeing this. Just know you are part of the problem in the world.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by leks4sure(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
imamabi:

Mehn... That DBN recruitment was a bitter experience to be honest. It was so free and fair until we got to the final stage. Hmm... Anything federal government the only thing u can do is pray. Coz only when people are selected for offices and not offices been selected for people will Nigeria be better. And every person that is into connection things and seeing this. Just know you are part of the problem in the world.

DBN recruitment was free and fair till the end. I wasn't part of the recruitment but a friend of mine got it alongside others without knowing anyone in the organisation before or during the recruitment. Some of the guys that got it have the qualifications and were already working in the industry such as SEC, Zenith bank, FBN Quest and the likes, not as if they called them from their father's house. Moreover, DBN is a public limited company and not govt owned even though FG has a stake in it. Quota system or recommendation from politicians doesn't work there. Even though they only picked very few of you guys that were called for assessment centre. It was totally merit base. Their recruitment was just like NSE I did last year which I eventually rejected the offer. You all should stop painting a recruitment bad if you didn't get it. There are many opportunities out there, if a company rejects you, just work hard to get a better one.

I could see some peeps putting all their hope on this NCDMB recruitment. Percentage of applicants that would get this job wouldn't be more than 1% So why worry yourselves on a job you haven't even been shortlisted not to talk of passing the test and interview. If you don't have any job now, why not take your time to improve yourselves professionally pending when the right opportunities come your way? It's better to prepare yourself than getting caught unaware.

As for the doubting Thomas, pls kindly take your bad energy away from here. We don't need pessimist on this thread. If at this stage, you're still oblivious of recent activities in NCDMB which would require more hands for optimum efficiency, then you're not meant for them. Probably, you should pitch your tent with BBN and other social activities.

If you all could go through the Job ads carefully, you should perceive NCDMB is expanding their operations. this recruitment is majorly for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) GT and EH that would be monitoring Upstream offshore activities and managing other joint ventures with private organisations such as Modular refineries, NOGAPS, Gas hubs and the likes. For those that applied to NNPC, you should have noticed similarities in the ads which is a clue for what you're needed for. While the other openings for administrative roles are limited. This recruitment is different from how they've been recruiting since 2015. Most of the reconmended GT they recruited sometimes back were for their core local content monitoring and capabilities roles. The agency knows what is at stake coupled with their new technical projects worth huge amounts of money from the Nigerian Content Funds.
Even though we can't rule out slots been shared, I can categorically tell you this recruitment drive will be mostly meritious.

Let's keep the hope alive while we keep ourselves busy with our day to day activities.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Amex2018: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Very good insight and submission.

By the way, do you mind sharing with us why you rejected the offer from NSE? We are all learning. Thanks

leks4sure:

DBN recruitment was free and fair till the end. I wasn't part of the recruitment but a friend of mine got it alongside others without knowing anyone in the organisation before or during the recruitment. Some of the guys that got it have the qualifications and were already working in the industry such as SEC, Zenith bank, FBN Quest and the likes, not as if they called them from their father's house. Moreover, DBN is a public limited company and not govt owned even though FG has a stake in it. Quota system or recommendation from politicians doesn't work there. Even though they only picked very few of you guys that were called for assessment centre. It was totally merit base. Their recruitment was just like NSE I did last year which I eventually rejected the offer. You all should stop painting a recruitment bad if you didn't get it. There are many opportunities out there, if a company rejects you, just work hard to get a better one.

I could see some peeps putting all their hope on this NCDMB recruitment. Percentage of applicants that would get this job wouldn't be more than 1% So why worry yourselves on a job you haven't even been shortlisted not to talk of passing the test and interview. If you don't have any job now, why not take your time to improve yourselves professionally pending when the right opportunities come your way? It's better to prepare yourself than getting caught unaware.

As for the doubting Thomas, pls kindly take your bad energy away from here. We don't need pessimist on this thread. If at this stage, you're still oblivious of recent activities in NCDMB which would require more hands for optimum efficiency, then you're not meant for them. Probably, you should pitch your tent with BBN and other social activities.

If you all could go through the Job ads carefully, you should perceive NCDMB is expanding their operations. this recruitment is majorly for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) GT and EH that would be monitoring Upstream offshore activities and managing other joint ventures with private organisations such as Modular refineries, NOGAPS, Gas hubs and the likes. For those that applied to NNPC, you should have noticed similarities in the ads which is a clue for what you're needed for. While the other openings for administrative roles are limited. This recruitment is different from how they've been recruiting since 2015. Most of the reconmended GT they recruited sometimes back were for their core local content monitoring and capabilities roles. The agency knows what is at stake coupled with their new technical projects worth huge amounts of money from the Nigerian Content Funds.
Even though we can't rule out slots been shared, I can categorically tell you this recruitment drive will be mostly meritious.

Let's keep the hope alive while we keep ourselves busy with our day to day activities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by leks4sure(m): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
NSE entry level salary is lower than my current salary. Their emolument isn't juicy compared to other organisations in that sector. Even SEC that regulates them pays far better

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Amex2018: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
leks4sure:
NSE entry level salary is lower than my current salary. Their emolument isn't juicy compared to other organisations in that sector. Even SEC that regulates them pays far better

Thank you.

I know of someone who got in at NSE. She was part of the training but don't know of the current status of the training. The salary must be really small then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.