Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) (3337 Views)

Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) / Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) by iamovas(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Award-winning Nigerian dancer, Kafayat Shafau-Ameh popularly known as Kaffy, is in a
celebration mood as she turns 40 years of age today June 30.

In celebration of her birthday, the dotting mother of two had a photo appearance with her husband and her two children. She took to her instagram page to share the photographs with a capture that read:

40:20 NEW CHAPTER!
THE TRIBE

See the fantastic photos: https://www.postloom.com/2020/06/nigerian-dance-queen-kaffy-shares-new.html

Re: Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) by MrSensor(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
I don't know why I'm falling in love with this lady at first sight.
Re: Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) by iamovas(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
MrSensor:
I don't know why I'm falling in love with this lady at first sight.
lol cheesy
Re: Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
My crush that year
Re: Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) by iamovas(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
My crush that year
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) by offset67(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
with her strong yansh
Re: Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) by iamovas(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
offset67:
with her strong yansh
lawkmd...lol, Have you touch it before
Re: Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) by meobizy(f): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is the second time this year I'm reading about her birthday.
Re: Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) by iamovas(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
meobizy:
This is the second time this year I'm reading about her birthday.
Maybe u're taking her for someone else
Re: Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) by Xbolmax: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
Op must be kaffy herself. Cos she quoted all comments grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) by Harllaby: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
I came in disappointed. I was expecting to see some fresh yellow cleavages and thighs. Anyway hbd
Re: Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) by TheCvBank: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Happy birthday to her, she can dance and has remained constitent with her art for almost two decades. She has really paid her dues in the entertainment industry.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Killed This Baby Monitor Lizard In My Compound. Am I Safe?. / Ozo And His New Endorsement Deal / Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-year-old Nigerian Hawker Who Sings With An Angelic Voi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.