Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 (43351 Views)

Mavin's Rema Covers Tushmagazine New Issue / Vanessa Mdee Covers TushMagazine New Issue / Kizz Daniel Releases New Photos As Tushmagazine Visits Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by grandstar(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hoodgod:
oga picture journalist, how many professional shots have you done?

That is completely immaterial. This is not my profession and neither did I study it.

Someone hired to do such a job should be a professional and he or she should do it well. Always remember that!

1 Like

Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by Angelfrost(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Myketuale:

you think is everyone that carries a smartphone knows how to operate it.
and again some still love reading a hardcopy.

How hard can it be to access news bits on social media pages??! The people who love reading hard copies are quite few and far between, with the number declining yearly.

I used to spend good money, resources and time hunting pieces of literature like poems, novels, even rare books... Now, I simply get hundreds and thousands of them at the flip of buttons on my tablets.

1 Like

Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
I like that girl in Ankara head scarf, what's her name?
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by knowhowk: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
grandstar:
The last picture is of poor artistic quality. The various people in it lacked depth. Either the photographer is either an amateur or quack or the various artist used are not fit to be called actors or models. Quite disappointing
. Why do u feel so disappointed now ,Did u give them a standard to keep to ,Na wa for u ooo ,Getting disappointed to this extent about people that does not know you exist .
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by flackoFlint(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
GodwalksEarth:

He is a very handsome man so when you hate it only backfires. The whole premise of the movie is beautiful women fighting over him which some men only wish one woman would go out with them. grin Let alone beautiful women fighting over them.
I would have made some corrections for you, but I'm a busy man!
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by GodwalksEarth: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
flackoFlint:

I would have made some corrections for you, but I'm a busy man!

I was helping your business. When you criticize a man or woman who makes a living purely on their looks then you would be seen as a hater. And I know you are too busy to hate. grin
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by flackoFlint(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
GodwalksEarth:

I was helping your business. When you criticize a man or woman who makes a living purely on their looks then you would be seen as a hater. And I know you are too busy to hate. grin
A man who can't depict sarcasm is not a man..
Anyway, for the love of today. Cheers my man
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by Wannabenz: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
He is still hungry. Him never see money.
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by Wannabenz: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
The ending of that movie na comedy. Naija no sabi end film well. The occult scenes was real until it becomes a joke towards the end.

1 Like

Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by GodwalksEarth: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
flackoFlint:

A man who can't depict sarcasm is not a man..
Anyway, for the love of today. Cheers my man

Thank you very much for the lesson
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by drealcivilceno(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
grandstar:
The last picture is of poor artistic quality. The various people in it lacked depth. Either the photographer is either an amateur or quack or the various artist used are not fit to be called actors or models. Quite disappointing

Guy.... Na wa for you!
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
J111333:
I like that girl in Ankara head scarf, what's her name?

Munachi Abii.
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by Renegade23: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
He nailed his role in that movie
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by selfdefence: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
AMI3:
How useful is this info
its useful to many, maybe not you, well do you know you can open an account and operate it from the comfort of your smartphone just by dialing *737*0# ? now how useful is that for an info? wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by selfdefence: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
sure he did
Renegade23:
He nailed his role in that movie
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by vivilafrosh(f): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Javamannn23:
Great
I have a birthday coming up. I don't have money but I need one. I promise to make publicity for u. +234 701 776 0072
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by presh001: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
grandstar:

hello grandstar, you seem to know alot about photography. let's be friends? I'd like to learn to improve! what say?
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, most of them are cliches... But, now and then, a few actually break through the barrier of mediocrity. You probably haven't seen the following:

The Figurine
October 1
Bling Lagosians
King of Boys
Coming From Insanity

I will check out the last one.
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
2shure:
Nigerian movies are boring unrealistic sitcoms
Both epic and urban.

I used to feel more than that before but they are picking up.

Black November
In my country
King of boys
Dry.

1 Like

Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by Palehair: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
flackoFlint:
This guy wey suppose straff that hip TV presenter.
Not a real Nigga
So that's your definition of a real man?
Congrats
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by flackoFlint(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Palehair:

So that's your definition of a real man?
Congrats
Sarcasm ogbeni
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by lordinoh(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
I only know of one living in bondage movie.
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by grandstar(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
presh001:

hello grandstar, you seem to know alot about photography. let's be friends? I'd like to learn to improve! what say?

I don't know much. I just love quality stuff. That work was abysmal and I just had to voice out. TY Bello would never come out with work like that. She was probably unaffordable.
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by Rextizzle(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bad guy
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by emmnprince(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
grandstar:

You must be photographer for this observation.
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by AMI3(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
selfdefence:
its useful to many, maybe not you, well do you know you can open an account and operate it from the comfort of your smartphone just by dialing *737*0# ? now how useful is that for an info? wink

Lol
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by joshuaidibia(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by selfdefence: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
yes na cheesy
AMI3:

Lol
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by grandstar(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
knowhowk:
. Why do u feel so disappointed now ,Did u give them a standard to keep to , fNa wa for u ooo ,Getting disappointed to this extent about people that does not know you exist .

Stop excusing and supporting mediocrity. You are doing 2 persons a disservice: yourself and the so-called professional.

If you hire a quack he does a lousy job, both of you suffer. If you hire a professional that does an amazing job, you benefit and you can refer him to others and if that circle continues, he becomes very successful;.

A very good contractor will definitely become rich. Have you seen a man diligent in his work, he will stand before kings
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by grandstar(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
emmnprince:

You must be photographer for this observation.

No. I just love quality work. Do you agree with my assertions? The country promotes mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by Yxxx: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hope they have paid that lady her money for her designs for the movie.
Re: Jidekene Achufusi Covers Tushmagazine Issue 27 by patani(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, most of them are cliches... But, now and then, a few actually break through the barrier of mediocrity. You probably haven't seen the following:

The Figurine
October 1
Bling Lagosians
King of Boys
Coming From Insanity

All crap IMO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra / Biodun Okeowo And Her Husband (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Annie Idibia Poses With Her Mum And Daughters In New Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.