Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment (43411 Views)

EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette / EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by lalasticlala(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
See earlier threads https://www.nairaland.com/6715391/efcc-breaks-into-dorathy-bachors#105086156

https://www.nairaland.com/6715577/dorathy-bachors-estate-after-it

EFCC Explains Presence of Operatives at Dorothy Bachor’s House

The attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has been drawn to a post on Instagram by one Dorothy Bachor, alleging that operatives of the Commission broke into her home in the early hours of today, 23rd August, 2021.

The Commission can confirm that operatives from the Lagos Command of the Commission, acting on verified intelligence, executed a Search Warrant at a block of flats located in the Lekki area of Lagos on Monday, 23rd August, 2021 during which nine internet fraud suspects were arrested.

Ms. Bachor’s apartment happened to be one of the flats in the building. EFCC operatives had knocked on her entrance door, identified themselves as being from the Commission on a mission to execute a Search Warrant. But they were refused entry, for several minutes by Bachor’s sister. The operatives were left with no choice than to force their way in, lest suspects escape or destroy vital evidence.

It is important to state that law abiding citizens have no reason to refuse the execution of a validly obtained Search Warrant. And, contrary to the information making the rounds in the social media, Ms. Bachor was not present during the operation and the anti- EFCC stories about her coming out half-naked among other fantastical details appear to have been invented to fit the pattern she and other internet-fueled stars so desperately want to push about the EFCC.

It is important to reiterate that nine alleged internet fraud suspects were apprehended in the block of flats housing Ms. Bachor’s apartment.

https://www.facebook.com/509762239046271/posts/4381427565213033/

Dorathy claimed she was present, that they even identified her as the BBNaija girl but EFCC claims she was not present during the raid. So who is lying, Dora or EFCC?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Blackdeewhy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Efcc... For the very fist time since 2014 I've been on this forum, I AM THE FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT ON THIS!!!!?
Meaning over 6million people on this site whenever they decided to check this topics out they will see my comment first?
I talk am say my village people gat NOTHING ON ME!

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by lomprico(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
anything tied to FG are known to be chronic liars. I wasn't there o! but efcc is lying!

did they show any warrant? was the said suspect aprehended?

bunch of fuckiing liars.

286 Likes 14 Shares

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by PrinceOfLagos: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Crazy people

When will they search Tinubu's house

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Teewhy2: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
It is important to state that law abiding citizens have no reason to refuse the execution of a validly obtained Search Warrant. And, contrary to the information making the rounds in the social media, Ms. Bachor was not present during the operation and the anti- EFCC stories about her coming out half-naked among other fantastical details appear to have been invented to fit the pattern she and other internet-fueled stars so desperately want to push about the EFCC.

what does EFCC mean by the bolded are, they trying to tell us something we don't know about her yet.

Do you need to do a roof parapet?
Are you building on a water logged land?
Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/21

11 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Thinktwicemybro: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Don't lie, you did not know she is a celebrity. You forced your way, do you have a warrant?
Lawless country, was she holding a gun?
This is what you EFCC do everyday. God punish you people.
In a sane country all officers involved will be demoted or sacked.

Show us the search warrant, we want to see the date on it.

*Useless tailors*

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
I knew she didn't say what happened, she just wanted some attention

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by TheStranger: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin grin sai barber

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by brainpulse: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Lightway: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
People like Dorathy is one of the reason why Nigeria has big problems that can never be solved.

She never mentioned that the officials spoke to her sister and her sister refused to let them in.

In America when the police has a warrant to check your place and you refused to let them in, they will have to break the door.

She wanted to spoil the name of the EFCC and even said that she came out half naked.

Even when EFCC Isaw that what they wanted was not in her house they left immediately and advise her to lock it.

but she came online to spread lies because she wanted everyone to believe that Nigeria is failing

Nigerians are using their own hand to spoil their own country

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by MrImole: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Looking for her milk dispenser?

Sorry, she takes it with her everywhere and everytime.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Lightway: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
G
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by FashionCookie(f): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Anyhow people. Na only lies full una mouth.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by TimFisher2: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
undecided

useless bunch-less nincompoops that are shameless to international financial intelligence unit

I see Angel becoming the biggest and wealthiest BBN billionaire housemate

I see her supersedes all housemates that will come in future with wealth

i see her dethroning Nengi and topping number one list of most chased olosho worldwide

i see her buying G wagon and Mercedes 4matic in one week in quick succession after coming out of BBN

This i have seen!

FalseProphet hope am doing your worldly call very well?

10 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by gbaskiboy: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Instead of EFCC to go the house of politicians who has grounded this country through their corruption scheme. They will see corrupt politicians they will ignore them but flexes their muscle on people defenseless Nigeria n's.

19 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by November24(f): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
E ep chichi
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by chatinent: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yawns
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Dozis: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Liars, I'd rather believe the devil than belive Nigerian government and her evil agencies.

11 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by RichDad1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hypocrites.
How many politician houses have they break into ?
The law is like a cob web, it only catches the small animals.

35 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Kingluqman(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Which kain lunch be this??

grin

No be breakfast

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
EFFCC's story looks more real...all this bbn olosho can lie for Africa lipsrsealed

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by mrpablo(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Efcc are fond of this. they break into apartments of guys living lavish and arrest everyone without court order. They extort this guys and set free the ones that can afford their dubious extortions. If you can't afford their bill, straight to court as scapegoat

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Stupid detectives. ...can they enter Tinubu or Ganguje houses like that? Sometimes I wonder why we don't do things right in this country, yet we blame our leaders. What happen to our conscience?

14 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by tempex88(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Show search warrant or apologies

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by ngmart(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Stop harassing our young boys. do your job well by going after the old men stealing our GAS MONEY.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by MT: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Of course, Dora was lying. There were many buildings in Lekki, why your house? .

Majority of these yeyebrities have no identifiable source of income. 9 alleged fraudsters harvested from your flat alone, what do you have to say, madam?

You should be worried not to be charged as an accomplice to the crime.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by ProfGday(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
OLORIBURUKU NI GBOGBO WON...

Including the thieves and the hunters

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
lalasticlala:
See earlier threads https://www.nairaland.com/6715391/efcc-breaks-into-dorathy-bachors#105086156

https://www.nairaland.com/6715577/dorathy-bachors-estate-after-it

https://www.facebook.com/509762239046271/posts/4381427565213033/

Dorathy claimed she was present, that they even identified her as the BBNaija girl but EFCC claims she was not present during the raid. So who is lying, Dora or EFCC?

She was really not around?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by 2times2(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
I didn't know you need warrants before u search person house...
For Nigeria, em no knw wetin be warrant

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident / Westgate Residential Suite Opens In Abuja Amidst Loud Celebration At Grand Openi / Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.