Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Pics: Reactions As Ghanaian Akuapem Poloo Goes Naked To Celebrate Son' Birthday - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pics: Reactions As Ghanaian Akuapem Poloo Goes Naked To Celebrate Son' Birthday (826 Views)

Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Father And Son Wears Matching Uniform Outfit To Celebrate Son's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Reactions As Ghanaian Akuapem Poloo Goes Naked To Celebrate Son' Birthday by spunky425(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2020

Ghanaian Actress, Akuapem Poloo is under fire on social media for going stark naked in front of her son to celebrate his birthday.

The controversial mother of one was celebrating her son’s 7th year birthday and for the Photoshoot she was left naked while the son spotted a pant only.

The picture was followed by a powerful message as caption but fans weren’t happy with the act especially in front of her young son.

She wrote; “Son today reminds me of the very day I gave birth to you with no stress and with no regret…..30th June 2013 exactly 4:46am Sunday Haha I still remember this date paa because it’s really meant a lot to me, I only felt the 30 minutes pain when you were turning to come out��� you were soo good to me. I gave birth with no complication, no cut no disability Haha I love you son. You see how you looking at me� always remember that I love you�‍❤️‍� I’m naked in front of you because this is how naked I was giving birth to you, so in case you find me naked lying somewhere don’t pass by me but rather see me as your mom who brought you to life.———————————————————HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU @sonof_poloo”

See reactions below;

https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/06/pics-ghanaian-actress-akuapem-poloo-goes-naked-to-celebrate-son-on-his-birthday-see-reactions/

Re: Pics: Reactions As Ghanaian Akuapem Poloo Goes Naked To Celebrate Son' Birthday by Bigflamie(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mother's love wink
Re: Pics: Reactions As Ghanaian Akuapem Poloo Goes Naked To Celebrate Son' Birthday by decatalyst(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bigflamie:
Mother's love wink

Mad love, I guess,

Quite disgusting and terrible on all levels.

A condom would have saved these embarrassments.
Re: Pics: Reactions As Ghanaian Akuapem Poloo Goes Naked To Celebrate Son' Birthday by thesicilian: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
"Next time put your head on a plate for him, that'll be better than this pic" grin grin grin

I like people who can say what they truly feel not those hypocrites congratulating her even when they don't like what's happening.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Handmade Crochet Wears. / Am A Fashion Illitrate Please I Need Help / Ladies: N50,000 + Be Our Brand Icon: Contract Worth Over N1million! -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.