Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) (114563 Views)

Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) / I Need Press On Nails In Wholesale Price / Ghanaian Man Snoring While Barbing His Hair In A Salon (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by kyber(m): 3:28am On Jun 23, 2023
You see the way ladies are just embarrassing themselves lolz
This work I must learn am I swear shwoo

What do you guys have to say about this

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by kyber(m): 3:28am On Jun 23, 2023
The guy couldn’t even focus

307 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by kyber(m): 3:29am On Jun 23, 2023
😂😂😂
Please stream my songs
Link in my signature

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by kyber(m): 3:29am On Jun 23, 2023
😂😂😂

205 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by kyber(m): 3:30am On Jun 23, 2023
😂😂

367 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by fourboys: 4:04am On Jun 23, 2023
This is bad.. painful thing is some of our ladies go dey insupport of this madness. And that boy no use nose mask shocked

436 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by talented321: 4:42am On Jun 23, 2023
I wonder people are suprised, women can do anything just to trend, even some little children from age 5 to 10 get sense more than many women. How will u feel when you marry this one and later see this picture or what will her brothers feel seeing this nonsense.
After 40 years she will be the one to be sweeping the church compound early everymorning, them full my area for here.

292 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by bankyblue(m): 5:25am On Jun 23, 2023
This is madness

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 5:33am On Jun 23, 2023
Can a virgin or girl raised by good moral and responsible parents do this?

Imagine someone plays this Infront of all the audience and in-laws on her wedding day...
Imagine when her future children grows and start seeing this... Which child will be happy?

SEE THE DISGUSTING STRETCH MARKS ON THE PIG cry
This is why I hate WHORÈS (ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN TWO BODYCOUNT ) with passion when it comes to serious relationship.
They are mostly broken and damaged physically, emotionally and sexually.
They find it very difficult to stay loyal and committed to one man.
They are shameless bastards
They are a disgrace to themselves, their parents and the society.

NO REASONABLE AND HIGH VALUE MAN WILL MAKE A WHORÈ A WIFE.

NO CHILD WILL BE HAPPY TO BE BORN BY A WHORÈ

NO FATHER WILL BE HAPPY TO RAISE A WHORÈ.

112 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 5:35am On Jun 23, 2023
HOW TO KNOW A SHAMELESS WHORÈ?

99% of girls with either

Multiple piercings

Tattoos

Dyed hair

Are shameless WHORÈS AND SLÚTS.

200 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:36am On Jun 23, 2023
Omoh, wahala everywhere.....

Wetin comrade eyes don see, even Musa wey dey gate 24/7 never see am grin

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Candidlady: 5:37am On Jun 23, 2023
lipsrsealed

Wtf undecided

Sure it must be ladies from that region

Just see the stretch marks abi na tattoo be that undecided

Iabhor these kinda ladies 😡

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by MikeBetty(m): 5:57am On Jun 23, 2023
kyber:
You see the way ladies are just embarrassing themselves lolz
This work I must learn am I swear shwoo

What do you guys have to say about this
you are the reason why she dress that way. If she notice that nobody is attracted to her nudity, she will respect herself.

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Egoat(m): 5:58am On Jun 23, 2023
What exactly is the rationale behind this now?
She wants to trend or what?
This is disgusting, foolish and embarrassing.
I can't understand why anyone would choose to do this for any reason. See the stretch marks sef. 🤮🤮

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by wiseone28: 6:06am On Jun 23, 2023
South African nudist

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Candidlady: 6:06am On Jun 23, 2023
wiseone28:
South African nudist

Yoruba nudist

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by mytime24(f): 6:07am On Jun 23, 2023
Jezebel

8 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by wiseone28: 6:09am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Yoruba nudist
What is her name?
But i know of that south African.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Moh247: 6:13am On Jun 23, 2023
No be every time you find some naked women attractive

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by sow4me(m): 6:15am On Jun 23, 2023
This is shameful and disgracing to the women folks.

Shay they don't advice themselves no more?

All for one man to like her i beleive or for market to sell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Candidlady: 6:19am On Jun 23, 2023
wiseone28:
What is her name?

But i know of that south African.

Badt guy
You wanna go look up her pictures ko wink

Iam not telling

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Reminderz: 6:24am On Jun 23, 2023
as expected... when it comes to stupidity and foolishness, a particular gender always take the leading position...

14 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by RPG2020(m): 6:31am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
lipsrsealed

Wtf undecided

Sure it must be ladies from that region

Just see the stretch marks abi na tattoo be that undecided

Iabhor these kinda ladies 😡

Na Nokia 3310 you use take the picture grin

10 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by udede(m): 6:33am On Jun 23, 2023
grin I'm even considering opening a kpekus and ampit shaving and barbing salon.

Make person no steal my idea ooo

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Skyfornia(m): 6:36am On Jun 23, 2023
Nothing again can surprise me especially about women...tueh

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Gentleswift(m): 6:40am On Jun 23, 2023
See how ugly she looks. One can only imagine the stench smell emanating from her veejay. Men dey try Sha.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Egoat(m): 6:41am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Yoruba nudist
Stop being an animal.
She's south African.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Candidlady: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2023
Egoat:

Stop being an animal.
She's south African.

Coming from someone whose monicker is eGOAT

please now tell me who is the real animal here undecided

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by AyamGod23: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2023
omo my prick don stand, if na me i go pin and Down wozz her slap spread her legs and penetrate her.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Egoat(m): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Coming from someone whose monicker is eGOAT

please now tell me who is the real animal here undecided
I've passed my message already. Take your stupidity elsewhere.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Meritjoshua(m): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2023
Make i jus jam the girl like that. We go bleep eachother tire. Atleast sûmtin must kill a man

5 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men? / Meet Emmanuel Okoro Of Emmy Kasbit: Biography, Designer Of Theresa May’s Jacket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.