Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

I have found the Solution to Corona Virus - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I have found the Solution to Corona Virus (433 Views)

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Alternative To Corona Virus / Corona Beer Company Reports £132million Loss Due To Corona Virus Scare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I have found the Solution to Corona Virus by IMO01: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
I have found the solution to corona virus
Why do we have security doors in banks? It’s obvious, it’s because of the safety of its customers , this doors were put in place due to past experiences of security breaches
Why do we have ATMs in banks? it’s obvious, it’s because of the overbearing transactions the bankers processes daily , ATM solves the problem of bankers.
Time and seasons sometimes causes irreversible changes in life, overtime we become intune with thsese changes that we forget that things were once different. We even gets into our subconscious that we don’t question it anymore
I present to you a solution to corona virus a solution brought about due to ongoing drastic change happening in our environment it is an Automatic Human sterilizer against Corona Virus

Here is a video of how it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu4sfu-2UIc
Re: I have found the Solution to Corona Virus by IMO01: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
we looking for contracts to supply banks churches mosques with our perfect device
Re: I have found the Solution to Corona Virus by IMO01: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
HUMAN STERILIZER FOR KIDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yCmZAJ-uDc.

WE dont have this machine at present but we belief its a good solution to save kids from corona virus
Re: I have found the Solution to Corona Virus by IMO01: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Good
Re: I have found the Solution to Corona Virus by IMO01: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2020
good morning
Re: I have found the Solution to Corona Virus by IMO01: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Great day ahead
Re: I have found the Solution to Corona Virus by IMO01: 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Good morning everyone
Re: I have found the Solution to Corona Virus by IMO01: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Hello
Re: I have found the Solution to Corona Virus by IMO01: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2020
Good afternoon

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Condemned Cars And Scrap Metals Of Any Quantity In Ibadan And Environs / How Much Longer Do I Have To Wait For This Transaction. / Nigeria's 4.5B Naira First Ultra-modern Agro-commodity Market In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.