Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 (42978 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Samnavy: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Na scarm
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Jakumo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
muykem:
40% of Nigeria is positive. Oga don't disturb yourself. Local Agbo for malaria has been tested and trusted.

I know you mean to say local IGBO has been found effective in combating all viruses.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by YEMOYEMI: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
They say don't touch the face mask from the front but we all know it is difficult not to.

Baba was holding his customized face mask
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by MrBONE2(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
His Deputy will be so happy
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Murjem(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
I pray for your quick and Permanent recovery soonest.

Even if you have sinned against the State its between you and your Lord because corona shouldn't be anything to wish even your know enemy as it can in return meet you on its way back to hell...
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Jasseyfrd(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
shocked

I love this comment by Nigerianization....

Not speaking ill of the dead but Ajimobi & Kyari didn't feel the need to keep health facilities around them at world class standard thinking they could always escape.

Both died in Lagos... Kyari's own is even worse, money that could have upgraded all Teaching Hospitals was spent on the Aso Rock Clinic.

what a life.. how long will Nigeria continue like this?... fare well
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Mac2016(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
allthingsgood:

Nigerians love to talk anyhow. Can u pay for world-class hospitals? Abi u think treatment is free Those countries u envy, go and check how they are run. It's only in Nigeria where nobody wants to pay for anything but everybody wants the best of things in life free. Who does that
It's not about running from the cost. They have not even implemented up enough to commensurate the taxes we have paid
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by wink2015(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Governor Akeredolu has joined the likes of Ikpeazu, El Rufai, Makinde etc who contracted coronavirus diseases.

I wish him quick recovery.

AKEREDOLU is even managing his poor health and now Covid 19 has join to his already disturbing health challenges.

THE LORD IS HIS STRENGTH.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
ELECTION ELECTION ELECTION
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
another death loading
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by amaridigital(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
janvier27:
Asymptomatic with malaria and sneezing as some claimed? Wish his excellency very quick recovery. Wondering if there are other ways this thing moves around that we still don't know. Known people who have been extremely careful yet tested positive & no clues as to how or where they got it.

Those has been my thought for quite a while now. There are still a lot we don't know about this virus especially how it infects people. Those who takes necessary precautions are being infected daily. This is scary. Very scary.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
SmartProf:
Terrible news. Have you all noticed that both Buhari and Osibanjo have restricted their presence in public places? The governors who have become incidence commanders of their states are now easily hit
it's because most of them broke the rules. Did you know while our airports were locked down, these people still flew private jets to Abuja all the time? They could restrict the masses' movement but walk around as they wish. I wish Aketi quick recovery. He's one of the few APC's hardworking governors and one of those who defeated godfatherism

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Sammy07: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
fergie001:

Na my Aketi you dey talk to like that?
ki lo s'eyi gan......take time o

Get well soon, Sir

Lols.
Your Aketi Bleep up a bit ni.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by thatkindthing: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
hmmm this sh*t just got real o
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by morris477(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
He is campaigning for more supporters now see where they land him to. Anyway I wish him quick recovery
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by fergie001: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sammy07:

Lols.
Your Aketi Bleep up a bit ni.
Nobody is perfect........ grin grin

Please, you guys should forgive him abeg...... cheesy
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by reservd(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
He will definitely not hand power over to his pdp deputy governor, yaradua style of leading from his sick bed loading
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by 12345baba(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Be like say
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Sammy07: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
fergie001:

Nobody is perfect........ grin grin

Please, you guys should forgive him abeg...... cheesy

let's see how it goes wink
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by tillaman(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Get well soon Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu!! One of my favorite governor in the country
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by IJOBA2: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
okomile:
grin

One by one

He should not come to Lagos for treatment when sisi coro get bad on his body

Lagos is tired of audio numbers
SO YOU ARE IMMUNE TO COVID-19

WHATS THE MEANING OF YOUR NAME
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
So you telling me this virus haven’t wiped out boko haram out?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by bus1: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
Gloating over the death of politicians will not improve the quality of your life.

US with all its developed health facilities has almost 130k deaths from covid-19.
UK has almost 50k deaths.

Thesame world class facilities in China, US, UK ... etc that could not save thousands of their own citizens from covid19 death would not have saved ajimobi or kyari even if they could have travelled out.

IvarTheBoneless:
shocked

I love this comment by Nigerianization....

Not speaking ill of the dead but Ajimobi & Kyari didn't feel the need to keep health facilities around them at world class standard thinking they could always escape.

Both died in Lagos... Kyari's own is even worse, money that could have upgraded all Teaching Hospitals was spent on the Aso Rock Clinic.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by saajus: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Very Reckless. This is him a few days ago when he was returning his nomination form to APC secretariat. No facial mask. He even sneezed into his hands. He should know better.

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by BabbanBura(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
fergie001:
Ondo Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, Tests Positive For Coronavirus

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1277962024119459840?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDgkMk3kda0

Akure people, kpele woo. E don reach una domot well well woo
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
fergie001:

Na my Aketi you dey talk to like that?
ki lo s'eyi gan......take time o

Get well soon, Sir
Someone that left The standard (Mother and Child Hospital) built by the past Administration unequipped. He is far behind Mimiko in terms of performance. The only problem Mimiko has with his people was that, he wanted to become godfather in Ondo State.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by wink2015(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
eneyoduke:
Have over to your Deputy immediately

He is at loggerhead with his deputy governor and his even preparing an impeachment proceedings with the house of assembly members to get the deputy governor impeached.

You will recalled that the deputy governor decamped from the APC party and join ADC party and the deputy governor want to contest against governor Akeredolu in the gubanatorial election coming up in the year.

I wonder how governor Akeredolu can manage his coronavirus health challenges vis a vis, the impeachement of the deputy governor and also contest the election with a view to winning.

Meanwhile, APC Party is even in political crisis with a caretaker committee just set up under governor Buni of Yobe state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by jasent(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
NwaNimo1:
APC Again.....

P lease

D on't

P anick

[img]https://media./images/3f1382fb7682639c038f0e3d69b29d6b/tenor.gif[/img]

It's just.....

A nother

P
olitical

C asualty!
lol.guy you bad.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by fergie001: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Someone that left The standard (Mother and Child Hospital) built by the past Administration unequipped. He is far behind Mimiko in terms of performance. The only problem Mimiko has with his people was that, he wanted to become godfather in Ondo State.
I don't know what is wrong with him?
He is everyone's enemy. I don't just understand him @ all.
Who and who will now help him....Some people sef

Let him get well first sha...
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by allthingsgood: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mac2016:

It's not about running from the cost. They have not even implemented up enough to commensurate the taxes we have paid

Which mumu tax did u pay. Nobody pays tax in naija, abeg rest
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
get well soon Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) / Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.