Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Request Any Wordpress Theme Or Plugin Of Your Choice And Get Them Instantly! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Request Any Wordpress Theme Or Plugin Of Your Choice And Get Them Instantly! (425 Views)

Get ANY Wordpress Theme From Themeforest For Just N6500 / Wordpress Section : Fix, Resolve Any Wordpress Issues And Get Premium Themes. / Let Me Help You Solve Any Wordpress Related Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request Any Wordpress Theme Or Plugin Of Your Choice And Get Them Instantly! by DarkNg(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Is there any WordPress theme or Plugin you want, Premium or Custom, but don't know how to go about them?

Drop your request here or on darkng.com and they'll be shared on DarkNg.

Request now while offer is still open..

Re: Request Any Wordpress Theme Or Plugin Of Your Choice And Get Them Instantly! by gisttrend: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
DarkNg:
Is there any WordPress theme or Plugin you want, Premium or Custom, but don't know how to go about them?

Drop your request here or on darkng.com and they'll be shared on DarkNg.

Request now while offer is still open..

Hmm....
Can You Get Hyperstv.com Own For Me ?
Re: Request Any Wordpress Theme Or Plugin Of Your Choice And Get Them Instantly! by DarkNg(m): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
gisttrend:

Hmm....
Can You Get Hyperstv.com Own For Me ?

Sure, Hyperstv is using Naijaloaded mobile theme. I have shared the 2020 version on Darkng.com. It has a lot of features, like Trending page, Mp3 page, TV page, etc. You can also change color to any color of your choice without editing the code.

See thread https://www.darkng.com/latest-naijaloaded-wordpress-theme-may-2020-version

Re: Request Any Wordpress Theme Or Plugin Of Your Choice And Get Them Instantly! by gisttrend: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
DarkNg:

Sure, Hyperstv is using Naijaloaded mobile theme. I have shared the 2020 version on Darkng.com. It has a lot of features, like Trending page, Mp3 page, TV page, etc. You can also change color to any color of your choice without editing the code.

See thread darkng.com/latest-naijaloaded-wordpress-theme-may-2020-version

Yours Is Good How Much ?
Re: Request Any Wordpress Theme Or Plugin Of Your Choice And Get Them Instantly! by DarkNg(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
gisttrend:

Yours Is Good How Much ?

2k.. That's the 2020 version. The 2019 version, however, is now free. The same features - mp3 page, Trending page, TV page, ability to change color, etc.

Download here: darkng.com/naijaloaded-wordpress-theme-nov-2019-version-now-free/

The designs are different though. The May 2020 version looks like how Naijaloaded looked in May 2020..

The 2019 version looked like how Naijaloaded looked on November 2019..
Re: Request Any Wordpress Theme Or Plugin Of Your Choice And Get Them Instantly! by DarkNg(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2020
The July version is now available!
Re: Request Any Wordpress Theme Or Plugin Of Your Choice And Get Them Instantly! by ediko5(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
DarkNg:
The July version is now available!

Are the premium themes Null?
Re: Request Any Wordpress Theme Or Plugin Of Your Choice And Get Them Instantly! by codesngr(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2020
ediko5:

He developed the theme himself. Nothing like null . He is the author . I have known him for years. During days of jdtrendz . Bad developer. He can develop anything you want on the web

1 Like

Re: Request Any Wordpress Theme Or Plugin Of Your Choice And Get Them Instantly! by ediko5(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
codesngr:

He developed the theme himself. Nothing like null . He is the author . I have known him for years. During days of jdtrendz . Bad developer. He can develop anything you want on the web

I wasn't referring to Naijaloaded theme.
I'm talking about the premium themes he said he has access to.
Re: Request Any Wordpress Theme Or Plugin Of Your Choice And Get Them Instantly! by DarkNg(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2020
ediko5:

No, not nulls. I personally coded them.
Re: Request Any Wordpress Theme Or Plugin Of Your Choice And Get Them Instantly! by DarkNg(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2020
codesngr:

Thanks bro.. grin
Re: Request Any Wordpress Theme Or Plugin Of Your Choice And Get Them Instantly! by DarkNg(m): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Naijaloaded latest PC version is now available.

https://www.darkng.com/naijaloaded-pc-theme-august-2020/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Ebooks On HTML And Web Designing Forbeginners. / Only Two Business Working Day Left.. / Check Here For Professional Website Designer And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.