Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Am Black, Nigerian But They Take Me As Bad Black Blood - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am Black, Nigerian But They Take Me As Bad Black Blood (333 Views)

I Am Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Black, Nigerian But They Take Me As Bad Black Blood by kizi4chuks(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
I wonder at people who have condemned me for the actions of few, I smile at their naivety, I laugh when they think they are better, then I walk away when I find how hollow their thoughts are. They judge me yet they don’t know me, they condemn me, but they need me, they spite me yet forget what they made me become.

That, this bad thoughts you have attributed my name might be true, that maybe you have been right all along, that maybe, no good could ever come out from this black melanin skin of mine, this true mark of Africanism, this rare men of strength, this true black blood that flows through my veins, this aboard riddled with funny tales of poverty, this land of black men.

READ MORE ON https://kizzantel..com/2020/06/i-am-black-nigerian-but-they-take-me-as.html

Re: I Am Black, Nigerian But They Take Me As Bad Black Blood by Emvico34: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Marry A Virgin, Part 3, Written For Regina Daniels / Synw Releases A New Publication In Honour Of Late Prof Jerry Agada / I'll Put You In Front By Joy A. Adewumi On Thespiritpen.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.