Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project (40713 Views)

El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) / Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo / Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Kemistri4(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
exstreve:

why do you all think Kaduna is Muslim and hausa only? Don't you know there are almost as much christians as Muslims?
The difference is just 45 -55
Infact i grew up in Kaduna without seeing or talking to any Muslim apart from the ones that roam the streets to sell something...
you people will accuse black americans that they don't know their African history yet you easterners and Southerners don't even know anything about the north.

Ignore him...
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Jakemedg(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Arrewa:
so ones you're a Christian you're no longer a Hausa or fulani abi??

We have other minority tribes in Nigeria...

Saying that all southerners think that all the north is Hausa or fulani not knowing there are Christians in the north is a very fat blunder!!

We have Hausa Christians and Fulani Christians in every part of the north...

Being a Christian doesn't change ones tribe
Nope what I meant is that northerners are collectively referred to as hausas /fulanis irrespective of tribe and religion .
As far as a northerner is concerned he /she is thought to be Hausa /fulani by some ignorant southerners
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Arrewa: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kennydoc:

Which hamlet? Kaduna that was the seat of power of Northern region even before independence. Kaduna has more federal institutions than any other state in Nigeria.
What really has El-Rufai done apart from these 2 or 3 newly tarred roads to warrant such commendation?
shut up!!

Elrufai is better than all your eastern leaders put together!!

If your people can worship Orji uzo Kalu who looted Aba to stupor which made Abia the most backward state in Nigeria. Tell me why we won't celebrate elrufai one of the most hardworking governor in Nigeria?

These are Abians celebriting Orji uzo kalu's release calling him a great hero!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Arrewa: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jakemedg:
Nope what I meant is that northerners are collectively referred to as hausas /fulanis irrespective of tribe and religion
that's why am asking you... Does religion stop one from being Hausa/fulani?
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by PigTormentor: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
ifytrik:
A state gorvened by the most wicked and heartless man on earth after buhari grin
[/s]

Only a retarded brainwashed delusional IPIG fool will see it that way. They have been brainwashed and blinded by propaganda, lies, rumors and innuendos. Thought to hate others of different religions and tribe yet they expect others to respect them. Must be hallucinating.
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Ramos16(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
minasota:
if you like use all the oyel money from south south develop north Aboki Na still aboki

You dumb, how much do you think kaduna gets
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by PigTormentor: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!!

If your people can worship Orji uzo Kalu who looted Aba to stupor and back it the most backward state in Nigeria. Tell me why we sing celebrate elrufai one of the most hardworking governor in Nigeria?

Thess are Abians celebriting Orji uzo kalu's release calling him a great hero!

Don't mind the hypocritical IPIG retards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Ramos16(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

Only a retarded brainwashed delusional IPIG fool will see it that way. They have been brainwashed and blinded by propaganda, lies, rumors and innuendos. Thought to hate others of different religions and tribe yet they expect others to respect them. Must be hallucinating.

I am from kaduna, and I can tell you El rufai is a useless governor, he is a religious fundamentalist and if you know anything about him you will know he is pure evil, we call him short devil
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Jakemedg(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Arrewa:
that's why am asking you... Does religion stop one from being Hausa/fulani?
No it doesn't my pastor is a Hausa Christian and a friend i know quite well is a Fulani Christian from Adamawa.
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Ramos16(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!!

If your people can worship Orji uzo Kalu who looted Aba to stupor and back it the most backward state in Nigeria. Tell me why we sing celebrate elrufai one of the most hardworking governor in Nigeria?

Thess are Abians celebriting Orji uzo kalu's release calling him a great hero!

That is a lie, Ganduje is better than El Rufai, you can make your deductions from that, I live in kaduna and I can tell you whole heatedly the guy is pure evil
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by PigTormentor: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
Ramos16:

I am from kaduna, and I can tell you El rufai is a useless governor, he is a religious fundamentalist and if you know anything about him you will know he is pure evil, we call him short devil
[/s]

TRASH.

Yeah because he's not kissing your smelly ass abi? Those that love him voted for him the second time. Deal and live with it. He's your LEADER till 2023.
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by umbroxxx(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!! You're jealous and pained!!

The north you once call backward is now developing and growing stronger than ever before!

Tell your governors to do the same! We must celebrate development... Not kerosine
asshole I live in Berlin I gat nothing on your fucking shithole state you primitive barbarian you are the reason whites think blacks are monkeys thank goodness I left that damn piece of God forsaken land you should come over here and see what the whites have built as far back as the 17th century then you would understand that tarred roads are nothing to be celebrated you dumb Bleep

2 Likes

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Jakemedg(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

Guy there are some things you may not understand and it's not far from politics .
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Arrewa: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ramos16:

That is a lie, Ganduje is better than El Rufai, you can make your deductions from that, I live in kaduna and I can tell you whole heatedly the guy is pure evil
I said one of the most hard working... I didn't say he's the most hardworking.

You said that elrufai is evil...how?? Did he kill any member of your family??

All your eastern governors are more evil and heartless than elrufai

Elrufai is still better than all your eastern governors
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Jakemedg(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
umbroxxx:
asshole I live in Berlin I gat nothing on your fucking shithole state you primitive barbarian you are the reason whites think blacks are monkeys thank goodness I left that damn piece of God forsaken land you should come over here and see what the whites have built as far back as the 17th century then you would understand that tarred roads are nothing to be celebrated you dumb Bleep
Okay you are a Benin boy thank you .This thread is about Kaduna

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Jakemedg(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

TRASH.

Yeah because he's not kissing your smelly ass abi? Those that love him voted for him the second time. Deal and live with it. He's your LEADER till 2023.
Do you live in Kaduna?
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Arrewa: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
umbroxxx:
shut up!! You leave in Berlin while erosion and Underdevelopment is busy ravaging your region...

Come back home and develop your region!!

You being in Berlin isn't an achievement am also a traveler

So shut the hell up!!
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by PigTormentor: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jakemedg:
Guy there are some things you may not understand and it's not far from politics .

I know everything in Nigeria is all about TRIBE, RELIGION, and POLITICS.
If Rufia is from certain tribe and from certain religion, the same set of people calling him names will be singing his praises.

#HYPOCRITES
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Abagworo(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nothing stunning here. No sidewalks, no syreetlights, narrow 4 lane but just marking. A lot of works is yet to be done
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Jakemedg(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
PigTormentor:

I know everything in Nigeria is all about TRIBE, RELIGION, and POLITICS.
If Rufia is from certain tribe and from certain religion, the same set of people calling him names will be singing his praises.

#HYPOCRITES
You're not far from the truth that's Nigerian politics for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by PigTormentor: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jakemedg:
Do you live in Kaduna?

I live in Nigeria and I know many people from Kaduna who not only love the guy but say he's the best thing to ever happen to the state.
So you can have your own opinion and they can have theirs too. Apart from that, I read news and hear and see what's going on in the State. He's one of the best Governors in the country if not the best. You probably hate him because he chose a Muslim Deputy Governor but you have many other Christian Governor in the country who do the same but they don't get the kind of vitriol that he gets.
#HYPOCRITES
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Jakemedg(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Abagworo:
Nothing stunning here. No sidewalks, no syreetlights, narrow 4 lane but just marking. A lot of works is yet to be done
It's much more finer than what you see here
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by DisGuy: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Reference:
Lovely pictures, great effort until I got to the point where two foreigners standing supposedly supervising the work and I am put off completely. It irritates me seriously.

Public works are meant for the public. To empower them. If I were to be in charge of this country foreigners will not be permitted to handle public works projects except on a PPP basis. There is no reason why we need foreigners to build roads and bridges and rail lines in 2020.

I agree with what you are saying partly as i also raise eyebrows whenever i see Turkish, Lebanese supervising 'simple' projects.
in the case of Rail lines, we have no records of any Nigeria companies with capacity
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by raaz2211: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
First visit at this website and found such useful content on this site, definitely will recommend to my other friends to check out the useful<a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.e3novies.xyz/">Information</a> at this site

once again Thanks for useful article

From
ISR
CEO
<a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.hindipoetry.ga/">Hindi website</a>
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by umbroxxx(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jakemedg:
Okay you are a Benin boy thank you .This thread is about Kaduna
hey you wretched aboki from the poverty capital of the world never mention me in your comment again before I invoke bokoharam on you to do what they are known for

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Jakemedg(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
PigTormentor:

I live in Nigeria and I know many people from Kaduna who not only love the guy but say he's the best thing to ever happen to the state.
So you can have your own opinion and they can have theirs too. Apart from that, I read news and hear and see what's going on in the State. He's one of the best Governors in the country if not the best. You probably hate him because he chose a Muslim Deputy Governor but you have many other Christian Governor in the country who do the same but they don't get the kind of vitriol that he gets.
#HYPOCRITES
True when it comes to work Nasir Ahmed El rufai is the best so far .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by DisGuy: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
simple things as clear road markings can make a normal road look wow!!

I wonder why Nigerian contractors don't include road markings and sidewalks to their projects.
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
exstreve:

why do you all think Kaduna is Muslim and hausa only? Don't you know there are almost as much christians as Muslims?
The difference is just 45 -55
Infact i grew up in Kaduna without seeing or talking to any Muslim apart from the ones that roam the streets to sell something...
you people will accuse black americans that they don't know their African history yet you easterners and Southerners don't even know anything about the north.
. Lef d MuuuMuuu Hatred
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by bigcasava1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:
El-rufai is the best thing that has ever happen to Kaduna State
for kaduna north while kaduna south are crying.

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Mbenny(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up and stop deceiving yourself!!

Which Muslims are from other states??

Kaduna is 80% Muslims

That's why elrufai easily won with Muslim Muslim ticket

However we don't need all this religion nonsense... We should focuse on developing our region.
you are the one that need to shut up and stop deceiving your illiterate brain, challenge you to go on the street in kaduna and ask every Muslim you see about their state of origin majority are not from kaduna even when i was in higher institution in kaduna you can hardly find an indigen of kaduna as a hausa. most hausa indigens are from zaria. you talked of Muslims being 80% i am just laughing. Muslims used the Almagirai and foreigners from Niger and chard to rig the election. Many shoe cobblers u see in the north are foreigners which you people allowed them to enter the country from far north boundaries and clame to be Nigerians. BOKO HARAM.
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Arrewa: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mbenny:
you are the one that need to shut up and stop deceiving your illiterate brain, challenge you to go on the street in kaduna and ask every Muslim you see about their state of origin majority are not from kaduna even when i was in higher institution in kaduna you can hardly find an indigen of kaduna as a hausa. most hausa indigens are from zaria. you talked of Muslims being 80% i am just laughing. Muslims used the Almagirai and foreigners from Niger and chard to rig the election. Many shoe cobblers u see in the north are foreigners which you people allowed them to enter the country from far north boundaries and clame to be Nigerians. BOKO HARAM.
keep deceiving yourself...

Kaduna is 80% Muslims

Muslims rule Kaduna

Christians in Kaduna don't make up to 30% population

So you're free to believe in anything that will make you feel better and happy

2 Likes

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by wileddy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kaduna is very beautiful. So is Kano.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue / Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) / My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.